Fat Aussie guy confirms its easy to get women in Thailand

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Fat Aussie guy confirms its easy to get women in Thailand

Post by matthewcoury »

Guy from Australia confirms it

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Once again, all ugly Thai girls in that video 4's and 5's. These fat expats are dating right at their level no more no less.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Repatriate wrote:Once again, all ugly Thai girls in that video 4's and 5's. These fat expats are dating right at their level no more no less.
that girl actually had some sex appeal. id screw her. shes not a model or a real hottie but if s he was good in teh sack shed be a good girlfriend. better than being alone in america.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

Once again Isan women, typical bargirl-tier women.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

sea_dragon wrote:Once again Isan women, typical bargirl-tier women.
Yep. The same ugly and busted girls that I see all the time with western expats young and old everywhere in SEA.

This is why i'm so skeptical about your average white expats claims about dating hot girls. From my extensive experience living in Thailand the girls most white expats were dating were in the 4-5 category. I've even seen some very old auntie looking women holding hands with substantially younger looking tall white guys. I saw similar stuff in Manila too with some guys even taking obvious prostitutes out shopping in greenbelt.

I think most guys are just simply blind when it comes to asian women.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Repatriate wrote:
Yep. The same ugly and busted girls that I see all the time with western expats young and old everywhere in SEA.

This is why i'm so skeptical about your average white expats claims about dating hot girls. From my extensive experience living in Thailand the girls most white expats were dating were in the 4-5 category. I've even seen some very old auntie looking women holding hands with substantially younger looking tall white guys. I saw similar stuff in Manila too with some guys even taking obvious hoes out shopping in greenbelt.

are you white?

My standards are high but i think your standards are even higher than mine which is bad since im pickier than most guys. I dont want to be chasing models and girls that look like 18 year old jailbait without any skin issues. Thats pushing it too far. Plus the girls often aren't as great in personality the hotter they get. I've actually found id rather be with a borderline hot girl who rocks my world sexually than a complacent boring passionless even hotter girl. these girls rock their world so why are you complaining?
You should be glad some guys are blind. I wish I wasn't so picky myself. It would be a curse if i was as picky as you.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

This is why i'm so skeptical about your average white expats claims about dating hot girls. From my extensive experience living in Thailand the girls most white expats were dating were in the 4-5 category. I've even seen some very old auntie looking women holding hands with substantially younger looking tall white guys. I saw similar stuff in Manila too with some guys even taking obvious hoes out shopping in greenbelt.

are you white?

My standards are high but i think your standards are even higher than mine which is bad since im pickier than most guys. I dont want to be chasing models and girls that look like 18 year old jailbait without any skin issues. Thats pushing it too far. Plus the girls often aren't as great in personality the hotter they get. I've actually found id rather be with a borderline hot girl who rocks my world sexually than a complacent boring passionless even hotter girl. these girls rock their world so why are you complaining?
You should be glad some guys are blind. I wish I wasn't so picky myself. It would be a curse if i was as picky as you.
No i'm asian and my tastes are very much the same as a lot of middle & upper middle class asian guys. I like girls with pretty faces, long legs, and nice figures. A lot of guys from the west think any slim asian girl is hot. It's really not the case.

The girls in the videos are quite ugly to me.

The girls I date have dated in the past are mostly 6-7's by my somewhat ardent standards. Which means they might be 9's for some of you guys. :lol:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Repatriate wrote:Once again, all ugly Thai girls in that video 4's and 5's. These fat expats are dating right at their level no more no less.
Not everyone's saying guys like these can get 10's.
It's just that they would be stuck with bossy 250 pounders back at home. These girls are slim and probably pleasant to be around.
But yeah for those same reasons anglo dudes have low standards too.
Last edited by droid on October 1st, 2014, 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Repatriate wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

are you white?

No i'm asian and my tastes are very much the same as a lot of middle & upper middle class asian guys. I like girls with pretty faces, long legs, and nice figures. A lot of guys from the west think any slim asian girl is hot. It's really not the case.

The girls in the videos are quite ugly to me.

The girls I date have dated in the past are mostly 6-7's by my somewhat ardent standards. Which means they might be 9's for some of you guys. :lol:

you dated but now your alone. They aren't with you cause your too poor or cause they are married now to locals obviously. Ever occur to you guys dont go for the hottest girl cause they dont make great relationships or demand too much and aren't great ego strokers? its a balance and i struggle with that cause most southeastern asian women are not up to my standards most are in a grey area where i could be swayed depending on personality.

ok so your asian that explains it. im white but i like the differences so my standards dont have to be high. if your asian i guess your so used to your features that its easier for you to pick apart another asian who doesn't have your features. with my pale skin, long nose and cranial features a girl that looks vastly different than me is harder to pick apart. my preferences are still better than most foreigners. then again my preferences have always been high cause it seems like a lot of guys settle with ugly or boring trash in america.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Fat Australian guy confirms easy to get woman in Thailan

Post by OutWest »

matthewcoury wrote:Guy from Australia confirms it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92-wHyWyMrg
Now we can give you some slack as you are a young newbie...BUT this is not exactly
new post material...it has been easy to get women in Thailand for the last 200 years that we
know of...as subsequent posters mention...maybe not such hot ones (They do exist) but the
"Gotta find a wimin" types can still manage to find some kind of girl p4p in about 30 minutes...
OK...maybe the slow type might take longer.

Some years back in Chiange Mai I was procurring girls for a team of Swedish social researchers,
(All women) so I had to procure the girls under the guise of being a customer, then once off the premises on the way to the hotel, tell them what the real gig was and that they would be fully paid
for merely talking. I procured over 100 girls in 4 days in one area around the hotel.
It gave me quite the reputation! lol
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

you dated but now your alone. They aren't with you cause your too poor or cause they are married now to locals obviously. Ever occur to you guys dont go for the hottest girl cause they dont make great relationships or demand too much and aren't great ego strokers? its a balance and i struggle with that cause most southeastern asian women are not up to my standards most are in a grey area where i could be swayed depending on personality.
No, i'm alone because I choose to be as the few people on this forum who have met me in real life could attest. I am in my traveling phase right now and exploring new countries. I am also not poor, not even close to being broke. :lol: The girls I dated were mostly middle class too and not high maintenance at all.

ok so your asian that explains it. im white but i like the differences so my standards dont have to be high. if your asian i guess your so used to your features that its easier for you to pick apart another asian who doesn't have your features. with my pale skin, long nose and cranial features a girl that looks vastly different than me is harder to pick apart. my preferences are still better than most foreigners. then again my preferences have always been high cause it seems like a lot of guys settle with ugly or boring trash in america.
I agree, I think different races have different standards for beauty. Asian women get a lot of physical passes by white men that would not really fly with a lot of asian men. The only exception I can think of is Falcon who does date girls that are IMO far below the standard asian appearance and he's an asian guy.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

droid wrote:
Not everyone's saying guys like these can get 10's.
It's just that they would be stuck with bossy 250 pounders back at home. These girls are slim and probably pleasant to be around.
But yeah for those same reasons anglo dudes have low standards too.
Yeah, the bar is very low because anglo women are by far the worst in the world. The obesity and rabid personalities has created a situation where any slim woman looks good.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

that girl actually had some sex appeal. id screw her. shes not a model or a real hottie but if s he was good in teh sack shed be a good girlfriend. better than being alone in america.
I hope you don't go around having sex with other men's wives.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I wonder how you do your 1 to 10 scale. Is the distance from 5 to 6 the same as the distance from 9 to 10?

I don't see how you could say the women in the videos are 4's and 5's if the distance is the same between every number and you are considering the distribution of the entire female population.

How could those women be 5s if you count all the fat women in the western world, and all those women in nursing homes.

Is there a 'non fat' scale that excludes fat women, or maybe a non fat, non old scale?

The first women I saw in the video seemed a bit attractive from some angles, but not others. But I thought the kind of short fish farmer woman at the end had an attractive face, at least a 6 or maybe as high as 6.5 or 7, especially when you include all the fat women in the world.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

MrMan wrote:
I wonder how you do your 1 to 10 scale. Is the distance from 5 to 6 the same as the distance from 9 to 10?

I don't see how you could say the women in the videos are 4's and 5's if the distance is the same between every number and you are considering the distribution of the entire female population.

How could those women be 5s if you count all the fat women in the western world, and all those women in nursing homes.

Is there a 'non fat' scale that excludes fat women, or maybe a non fat, non old scale?

The first women I saw in the video seemed a bit attractive from some angles, but not others. But I thought the kind of short fish farmer woman at the end had an attractive face, at least a 6 or maybe as high as 6.5 or 7, especially when you include all the fat women in the world.

Let's not get too semantical or scientific about this. It's all personal preference based.

If you want to compare two countries or even a handful that's fine as well.

For example a fat western woman is a 1-2 at best for me which is defined as someone that is not fuckable with bad personality and is entirely invisible if they are in my line of sight.

Senior citizens, down's syndrome, inbreds, etc.. are all 1 scale in my book too. I'm not contemptuous of people like this but i'm definitely not thinking about sex.

A 1 is people that you shouldn't be thinking about having sexual relations with if you're a healthy young man unless you have some weird fetish.

Short stocky over age 40 women that you see often as food vendors or the ones cleaning toilets in malls would probably be a 2 or 3.

Skinny or overly chubby girls with shapeless bodies and unattractive faces a 4-5. A lot of asian girls are quite boyish looking in this range.

Fresh faced young college students with cute faces with decent bodies a 6. A girl like this won't be winning beauty pagents but she is the cute girl next door type.

Girls with pretty faces, height, and sexy bodies a 7. Not a model or anything but people generally agree she's quite attractive.

8-10 is all diminishing returns beauty wise. Any girl in this category is a real prize beauty wise. Quite a few of the top high end Japanese A/V girls could be considered 9 and 10's for me.
Last edited by Repatriate on October 2nd, 2014, 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.