Fat Aussie guy confirms its easy to get women in Thailand

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
....and on top of that the average guys in let's say Thailand date above (sometimes way above) their own attractiveness.
And yet it often takes one of those average asian dudes to father pretty asian girls. Funny how the world works.
:lol:

+1
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

chanta76 wrote:Repatriate ,

Speak for yourself. Your the one who is making assumption. You say people met you but it doesn't mean your not a happy person in real life. Who's to say the people that met you might think your sad person in real life. By throwing insult and flaming someone just shows your character.

You were miserable in the states and made the move overseas but I think your just a miserable person even over seas. Only a miserable person will write the way you do. If your happy in your life ...you wouldn't be such a dick . I mean your the one who criticize white guys in Asia going after ugly Asian girls. What happened in Thailand? Some white guy stole a girl from you? And now you criticize white guys this way? I mean a guy who is truly secure and happy wouldn't..in matter of fact if a guy is truly happy wouldn't be on this site. But your on this site..and you think I'm depressive?

Anyway, I won't respond to you anymore because it's waste of time and energy. I let you do the final insult because a miserable guy like you has such fragile ego that you have to say the final word to feel like man.

Call me depressive or Korean so-so...I let you give the final flame...so I let you win. I hope it boost your confidence that you won the flame war.
What a ridiculous set of false assumptions. You don't know a single thing about me in "real life" to begin with. It sounds to me like you're projecting your own insecurities more than anything. Every single post of yours is some kind of defeatist woe is me shit. Seek help.