Which Asian country you think makes the best wife?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Vietnamese women... I have never been there. I have known some Vietnamese women around here.

I get the impression that there are lots of good-looking women, including the type that would appeal to Chinese men. China imports wives from Vietnam these days. So does Singapore. Apparently, there are women there willing to meet a man who is basically a stranger, do house work, bear his children, and commit to stay with him for life. Probably, a tiny percentage do this, but here is a video about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FScBxMqC9cI

Vietnamese women are known for being submissive and respectful and honoring parents and in-laws. I think you may be expected to provide for her parents, too.

Their accent in English is terrible.

Lot's of Buddhists and Communists. Some Christians.

Spring rolls, summer rolls, and Pho soup are good if you find one who can cook.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

Think of it this way. Southeast Asian women are like dogs. Northeast Asian women are like cats. Some people are dog lovers, other people are cat lovers.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

sea_dragon wrote:Think of it this way. Southeast Asian women are like dogs. Northeast Asian women are like cats. Some people are dog lovers, other people are cat lovers.
In Indonesia, calling someone a dog is a terrible insult. If you call someone a cat, that will just confuse them because they won't know what you are trying to say about them.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

sea_dragon wrote:Think of it this way. Southeast Asian women are like dogs. Northeast Asian women are like cats. Some people are dog lovers, other people are cat lovers.
I kind of get what you are saying.

I love dogs, big or small, if they are affectionate.

Cats are OK, but not great companions. Would take in a stray kitten if stuck with it and take good care of it. But would never go BUY a cat. But I def would buy a dog. Or two. Or three.

So when I first read your comment, I said to myself, well that settles it, Jester, it would be SEA for you.

But I am still pondering this. Because I like quiet women. Who don't interrupt me all the time. I'm wondering if that is more in the NEA profile.

Attentive to my every whim. And quiet. (Singing is OK though, as is chattering with her gf's. Just not interrupting me in what I'm doing every 10 minutes.)

What do you think?