Most Filipinas only like the idea of meeting foreigners

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:i think this guy is will n dowd cause he says exactly the same thing lol

I think this guy is will n dowd cause he says the same thing will n dowd said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkKgaXXzQqY
This guy looks old and out of shape there's no way a young Filipina will be interested in dating him. That's the real reason he's getting scammed.
what about guys that claim their wives love them like some of the well known guys on happier abroad despite being old and fat? Well we both know the answer but you can't convince them. There is a reason why you picked your wife you know shes not a scammer.

To be honest though i dont know why the hesitancy for scammers, if i was old and fat I would accept scammers hell the bigger the scammer the better cause then youd get the really hot girls instead of the borderline ones who pretend to like you.
I've got 2 things going for me. First, my wife is not a scammer. Second, I look younger than I actually am. I think that's why I had lots of young Filipinas throwing themselves at me.

When you find a Filipina that just wants you for sex its a good indication she wants to stay with you long term.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:i think this guy is will n dowd cause he says exactly the same thing lol

I think this guy is will n dowd cause he says the same thing will n dowd said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkKgaXXzQqY
This guy looks old and out of shape there's no way a young Filipina will be interested in dating him. That's the real reason he's getting scammed.
what about guys that claim their wives love them like some of the well known guys on happier abroad despite being old and fat? Well we both know the answer but you can't convince them. There is a reason why you picked your wife you know shes not a scammer.

To be honest though i dont know why the hesitancy for scammers, if i was old and fat I would accept scammers hell the bigger the scammer the better cause then youd get the really hot girls instead of the borderline ones who pretend to like you.
I've got 2 things going for me. First, my wife is not a scammer. Second, I look younger than I actually am. I think that's why I had lots of young Filipinas throwing themselves at me.

When you find a Filipina that just wants you for sex its a good indication she wants to stay with you long term.
i haven't found a filipina like that. its always moochers or scammers or hoes. oh well im not looking for a wife anyways but i agree if i was searching for a wife shed have to actually act like she is into me at a sexual level and there is a difference between agreeing to sex and actively wanting it all the time. I can't be with a girl long term that i feel i have to beg for sex or she can take it or leave it. if i can't find a girl like that i guess ill stick with scammers or desperate girls where at least they will be good looking and do what i want even if its fake. But the professional bar girls and stuff they can be depressing cause they are so hardened. some are fun and sweet but they are just so hardened you just feel like a sucker being with them when you know they could care less if you died.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: Most Filipinas only like the idea of meeting foreigners

Post by mentor »

Will N. Dowd wrote:I'm come to the conclusion that most Filipinas love the idea of joining online dating sites, in order to scam and/or chat with foreign guys. They would rather have a virtual online foreign BF that sends them money, but they don't want to really meet him. Most of them will never meet a foreign guy, because when it comes down to actually meeting them, they will usually chicken out and say they are scared. They will often say they have had one or several foreign BF's, but with a catch. They have never actually met any of them.

So thousands join online "dating" sites without actually going on dates or meeting anyone. Some of these are professional or amateur scammers, but others are just normal girls looking to chat with foreign guys, but when the guy is there in their town and says let's meet finally, most will flake, vanish or say they have a bf, are married, or any other excuse to avoid meeting them in person. So many girls on FC, DIA etc, will simply not respond to messages or texts once you are there. They will happily chat on the site itself and give out facebook and phone numbers, but those leads usually turn into nothing.

It is easy to chat online, where you can hide behind photo shopped pictures, and say you don't have a webcam, especially when you are chatting with someone on the other side of the world. But actually meeting the foreign guy when he is here in town, that usually proves too much for Filipinas, who have such low self confidence. The whole thing of being short, brown and poor, compared to a taller, whiter and richer guy is too much for most to handle, and they will give up. That's why online dating sites here have so many profiles that are not active in months or years.

So, more straight for me seems to invite her to come and meet me in my country, after a serious online relationship for at least a year.
With this tactic you can avoid going there and doing nothing, or even get in trouble.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

In my opinion, the fact that most asian girls are so petite, make them in my eyes even more lovable!
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Will N. Dowd wrote:I'm come to the conclusion that most Filipinas love the idea of joining online dating sites, in order to scam and/or chat with foreign guys. They would rather have a virtual online foreign BF that sends them money, but they don't want to really meet him. Most of them will never meet a foreign guy, because when it comes down to actually meeting them, they will usually chicken out and say they are scared. They will often say they have had one or several foreign BF's, but with a catch. They have never actually met any of them.

So thousands join online "dating" sites without actually going on dates or meeting anyone. Some of these are professional or amateur scammers, but others are just normal girls looking to chat with foreign guys, but when the guy is there in their town and says let's meet finally, most will flake, vanish or say they have a bf, are married, or any other excuse to avoid meeting them in person. So many girls on FC, DIA etc, will simply not respond to messages or texts once you are there. They will happily chat on the site itself and give out facebook and phone numbers, but those leads usually turn into nothing.

It is easy to chat online, where you can hide behind photo shopped pictures, and say you don't have a webcam, especially when you are chatting with someone on the other side of the world. But actually meeting the foreign guy when he is here in town, that usually proves too much for Filipinas, who have such low self confidence. The whole thing of being short, brown and poor, compared to a taller, whiter and richer guy is too much for most to handle, and they will give up. That's why online dating sites here have so many profiles that are not active in months or years.
Definitely don't agree with that.

If you BEGIN right there in their town, search for girls online now, in your immediate area, you will be surprised how quickly they want to meet. I have had girls come right over to my house, though not alone. Most will want to meet at a nearby cafe or SM Mall.

Girls who only want to chat with and scam overseas foreigners are awake in the middle of the night because of the time difference. Girls online during the day must be doing something else. I also stayed out of the big cities on my second trip there. Provinces are not grass huts and dirt roads. They have gated fommunities, SM malls and everything else. Just no skyscrapers. Not all girls speak good english either, and I suspect most have little to no experience with foreigners.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

The_Adventurer wrote:
Definitely don't agree with that.

If you BEGIN right there in their town, search for girls online now, in your immediate area, you will be surprised how quickly they want to meet. I have had girls come right over to my house, though not alone. Most will want to meet at a nearby cafe or SM Mall.

Girls who only want to chat with and scam overseas foreigners are awake in the middle of the night because of the time difference. Girls online during the day must be doing something else. I also stayed out of the big cities on my second trip there. Provinces are not grass huts and dirt roads. They have gated fommunities, SM malls and everything else. Just no skyscrapers. Not all girls speak good english either, and I suspect most have little to no experience with foreigners.
Seems like paradise! So many possibilities, so many choices with girls that want to meet with us, so quickly!

Do you prefer province over bigger cities?
Can you analyze it a little?
By the way, I am impressed of how many girls are from Cebu.