Accommodation, alcohol and sex?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
muru13
Freshman Poster

Accommodation, alcohol and sex?

Post by muru13 »

Im a guy who luvs to party and ive been 6 time in Thailand + countless other countries, but I havent been Manila tho.

Iva calculated that most of my money goes on accomondation, alcohol and girls. Im young good looking guy, but most of the time i just dont bother to look for that good girl in a crowd who doesent want money. So i take 3-4 of em and have fun.

So, could anyone tell me what are the spirits(voda, rum, jaggermeister etc), accomondation(sigle room) and girls prices in Manila?

Thnx

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

muru13
Freshman Poster

Post by muru13 »

camon, anyone?
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

This is a redundant post, what you want has been discussed copious times in previous threads if you would take the time to read through them. Most experienced posters like myself are tired of repeating ourselves.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Re: Accommodation, alcohol and sex?

Post by Devil Dog »

muru13 wrote: So, could anyone tell me what are the spirits(voda, rum, jaggermeister etc), accomondation(sigle room) and girls prices in Manila?

Thnx
$137.50 per day.