7 Reasons to Marry a Cambodian Woman

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

7 Reasons to Marry a Cambodian Woman

Post by pandabear »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Generally speaking I would have to agree with this article. However, one thing I don't like is listening to the Khmer language being spoken it just sounds weird to me.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 7 Reasons to Marry a Cambodian

Post by Jester »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cam Girls vs Viet Girls

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:Generally speaking I would have to agree with this article. However, one thing I don't like is listening to the Khmer language being spoken it just sounds weird to me.
If I rememe\ber correctly, Steven Yang sad in his book "Butterfly", that he like Viet girls melodious voices much better than Khmer girls.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

He is hilarious.

"Really, a white guy marrying a Cambodian woman and decreeing “but I’ll never give you a half-white babyâ€￾ is like Julia Child marrying a fat man and declaring “but I’ll never cook for you.â€￾ I just couldn’t do that. It’s a dick move."
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Reading through the comments--a lot of people have no sense of humor at all.

But, here is one comment that should be encouraging:
I like your article. I hope you can find a good Cambodian wife. I’m Cambodian. I don’t know about other, but for me, I’d marry a man just for one reason is love. I would never marry anyone if I don’t love them either I would never marry anyone if they don’t love me. You are wrong, I have a high expectation in life, but I don’t expect it from my husband, I just want to build my best future on my own and I struggle for it. A husband is a father and is a god, so a big gape of age is not a mater for us. I’m 26 and my beloved one is 42. I cherish him very much just because he’s the best one in my life and is a perfect guy. He’s not a prince, but I glorify him like a god.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

"Yes, my sweet Cambodian wife would be blissfully unaware that she married a total nutcase. Instead of confronting me about my abnormalities, a Cambodian wife would just silently observe my odd behaviors. Then she would call her sister and say “Foreigners are crazy.â€￾
--------------------

So you're saying there's a chance... :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This part is hilarious. Comparing Cambodian girls to puppy dogs. Lol. Actually you could do that with Filipino girls too. Lol

http://www.khmer440.com/k/2011/09/7-rea ... ian-woman/
3. Cambodian women don’t age well.

Every year people buy hundreds of thousands of puppies. They enjoy their cute puppy antics for a while. Then the puppies become unattractive, smelly, loud, annoying, dogs. So their owners get sick of them and abandon them at the dog pound.

Young Cambodian women are a lot like puppies. When they are in their late teens and early twenties, they are exceptionally cute. They are fun and playful and they always act excited to see you. Sometimes they pee on your foot.

But after age 30, these cute young Cambodian women quickly turn into cackling, wrinkled, pajama-wearing, betel-chewing Medusas. You see very few well-preserved middle aged Cambodian women. The woman in the photo above is only 43.

Of course, today’s generation of middle-aged Cambodian women lived through the Khmer Rouge period, where they were forced into hard labor in the blistering sun and presumably did not have regular access to Oil of Olay. So maybe they should get a pass.

My point is this. When I’m 70 years old, do I really want to be stuck with a fiftysomething year old Cambodian hag, while all my elderly friends at R & R bar are boasting about shagging twenty year old hostesses? No, I do not.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne