How to enjoy Thailand with my gf

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
wortex77
Freshman Poster

How to enjoy Thailand with my gf

Post by wortex77 »

Going to Thailand and want to enjoy with my gf and take some girl as well. Where should we go so she will enjoy it as well. Was thinking some couple massages and maybe some three-some as well (Bangkok, Koh Samui, Phuket, Krabi) or maybe some shows for couples?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

What country is your girlfriend from? How did you meet her? And what do you like about each other?
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to enjoy Thailand with my gf

Post by zboy1 »

wortex77 wrote:Going to Thailand and want to enjoy with my gf and take some girl as well. Where should we go so she will enjoy it as well. Was thinking some couple massages and maybe some three-some as well (Bangkok, Koh Samui, Phuket, Krabi) or maybe some shows for couples?
Probably go to Pattaya for that type of stuff...Lot's of kinky things go on there...
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

If you go to Bangkok then Soi Cowboy has some great couple friendly bars. Susie Wongs has a show at around 10 each night. I went there one night and some British women were practically joining in on stage.

It's quite artsy in places - they have a bodypainter and a fireeater (quite scary in a small bar!).

In Pattaya there's a big bar off walking street called Angelwitch, and the girls come down onto stage via fireman's pole. It's a wonderful place, although the drinks there are a bit more expensive. They did a great show though, and at one stage a girl had a big snake wrapped round her shoulders.

There are also loads of massage places all over the place in Thailand. They're easy to identify as the girls called out "massage" as you walk past.

Some are legit, some less so. Depends what your girl is into though.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
wortex77
Freshman Poster

Post by wortex77 »

Thanks very much guys. Not going to Pattaya but will try Soi Cowboy as suggested by xiongmao.
Any other suggestions?

@Bao3niang - does it really matter?