An Attractive Filipina's Experience With Filipino Cupid

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

OutWest wrote:it's GOOD to be on my list
Well considering that the PI are my alternate if things don't work out in Mexico and Brasil, what does it take to get on OutWest's good list of goodness? :P 8)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
K reminds me of a young Penelope Cruz...so my wife has banished me to the States and keeps K at our house where she can keep an eye on her...lol I do not think she will allow me back till she has successfully married her off... :lol:
Oh so THATS why women like to do matchmaking....
:shock:

d'OH! {slaps forehead}
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Good thread, OW!

This inspired me to look for the girls that are most popular on the various dating sites. Some of them are quite stunning, but are lacking one of my highly specified non-looks-related requirements.

I do notice that just about all of them seek a man older than 30 and many seek a man older than 40. Many (though not all) of the girls that specifically seek out men under 35 are not very attractive. (To be fair though, my number one choice that meets all of my requirements including looks seeks men under 35).

Either way, very insightful thread! Thanks!
flipper
Freshman Poster

Re: An Attractive Filipina's Experience With Filipino Cupid

Post by flipper »

OutWest wrote:
March 26th, 2014, 11:22 am
We know this 20 year-old Filipina who posted her profile online. She a go-slow girl looking
for a serious relationship leading to marriage. She is attractive, well educated and very intelligent.
She told us she is getting 2 or 3 hundred emails a day and skims through to pick about 12 she will answer. About a dozen men have traveled to the Philippines to meet her, many offering all
kinds of stuff...money, even a car. She always has a chaperone and will accept nothing that is offered.
She is not for sale. She is looking for an honorable man...with respect...one with a great heart who will not try to buy her. So far she has come up empty, despite getting over 15,000 emails.

We are having a single friend here as a guest in April. He is a great man with a heart of gold.
We are going to make an introduction. I am thinking she will be off the market the day we make
the introduction...time will tell.

This seems like a fake post. That kind of girl isn't going to be on FC. And no girl gets 300 emails a day. I'm not sure if the OP is buzzed and just writing frumpy drivel, but something's off.