My Thoughts On Different Women From Southeast Asia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

My Thoughts On Different Women From Southeast Asia

Post by Bao3niang »

As of this writing I haven't actually experienced these things myself, so I am by no means an authority. I will only speak from my own experiences online and from what I've read on other sites.

1. Vietnamese women (the ones I have most experience with)

-Less eager and talkative than Filipinas, but are still a lot more easygoing than your typical Beijing or Shanghai woman

-Many seem to be quite intelligent, especially if they are ones that speak a decent level of English

-They get really jealous quite easily

-Like to play hard to get and crack jokes, tease me

-They fall in 2 categories: A) Super cute, the type that you want to cuddle all day with B) Very hot but still natural, the type you might get physical with

-The ones that have studied abroad / are studying abroad have real interests and are great at having conversations

-I've seen them initiate contact

-Fewer and fewer remain virgins before marriage

-Many like watching movies and music

CONCLUSION: Visiting these gals this year in Christmas or next year in spring is a MUST for me. If the ones I have right now fail, I will still keep looking for new members in the 10-13 months.

2. Thai women

-I used www.thaifriendly.com for a while until my free trial expired

-On average, they are not as intelligent as the Vietnamese

-The ones with Chinese / Taiwanese blood are most attractive to me

-Level of English is quite a bit lower compared to the Vietnamese

-I read that if you want to marry them the first thing is the dowry, a concept which is an immediate turn off for me

-According to xiongmao, Everdred many of them are extremely materialistic and whorish too.....

-One time a Thai guy (living in China for 10 years and speaking perfect Mandarin) who went on the Chinese dating "If You Are the One" said that he would not date his own country's women for the 2 points above. He also says that there are way too many ladyboys.

-A Canadian guy that lived in Bangkok for 4 years (and will likely go back there to retire) told me that Thailand isn't the best place to find a wife, as the women are expensive and their concept of marriage is very related to their own family's financial needs

-Perhaps it is due to a lack of revolutions / wars in Thai history, but what I've noticed is that Thai people lack an independent / rebel spirit that the Vietnamese have. Vietnamese women seem to be more independent and self-sufficient. Thai culture is extremely conformist, and this can be shown from the Thai TV dramas I have watched

-I cannot deny that I have a sexual attraction to Thai women, but I don't know if I would go with one

CONCLUSION: As of now Thailand is my Plan B, but it could quickly change due to the political chaos and dirty places like Bangkok which many have told me. I enjoy Thai food quite a lot.

3. Philippines women

-They make up the majority of members on many Asian dating sites

-They talk and respond quite readily, and are very friendly and talkative

-Like Thai and Vietnamese women, I'm attracted to those with Chinese blood

-Don't know much about their level of intelligence / ability to hold conversations

-One thing I don't like about the culture in the Philippines is that it's not too punctual, see you in 30 minutes=see you in 1-1.5 hours

-They have the highest rates of marriage to Western men out of all the SEA women (Singapore a close 2nd?)

CONCLUSION: Also on my list, and I'm very interested in checking out that place as well. However, I've heard the local food of the Philippines sucks compared to the 2 other countries above. If I'm in a place and all I eat is food from other countries, that's a big minus. Looks like a beautiful country.

Can someone recommend any other countries? Once I get my family off my back I should be able to travel more freely. As of now my primary focus is on Vietnamese gals.....
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Do you know the Viet language? If not you are limiting yourself to those who speak english, and you would also be limiting yourself in terms of assimilation with her family and culture. Not that it can't be done, but the language-culture barrier is a potential problem. No doubt this is a huge reason why the Philippines is so popular. I have been tempted by both China and Viet girls, some of them are just awesome. But for me I am also looking for a potential place to relocate/retire, and I just can't see living in either of those countries. When you marry a foreign girl you also marry her family and her country/culture. Make sure you think about that before getting smitten by the individual girl.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
TheAustralianMan
Freshman Poster

Post by TheAustralianMan »

I'm interested as to what qualities Cambodian women have too. Can anyone shed some light on them?
Vietnam 2015
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If your looking for wife you want to pick a country that has a high birth rate. Behind East Timor, the Philippines has second highest birth rate in SE Asia, that's why Filipina women have a high level of interest in men. Generally speaking, countries with low birth rates have the most difficult women.

Asian Countries By Birth Rate
http://www.mapsofworld.com/asia/themati ... -rate.html
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I speak some of the Vietnamese language, but not a lot. The pronunciation can be more difficult than Chinese. So far all the Vietnamese women I've been talking to have a decent level of English enough to communicate with me. My main focus now is mainly university students or those that have just begun working after graduation. They are likely to be more educated and better at talking to me.

The one that's already very serious about me now, if what she tells me is true, her parents are pretty much laissez faire when it comes to most issues and aren't insane. I don't mind her not being a virgin because the one she had sex with was her ex-boyfriend, so she had what I consider to be legitimate sex. She actually asked me whether I know about sex / had sex before, and I told her I never had a sexual experience. THen she joked that she would prefer a bad boy / jerk over me for sex (after all, she was just kidding).

She likes to play bingo with her family and friends, likes to eat Pho (Vietnamese rice noodles), watch movies, and occasionally goes to the pub for food and drinks (only once so far). Requests photos from me, asks me where I am throughout the day, but is honest and sends me photos as well. She told me she prefers to stay in her own country, and that she would wait for me as I am in university+if I would love her for 4-5 years.

One thing we have in common: We both hate studying. She's also sort of geeky, wears glasses like me.

This girl's Thuy Vo btw, lives in Ho Chi Minh City.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Taco wrote:If your looking for wife you want to pick a country that has a high birth rate .... Philippines has second highest birth rate in SE Asia, that's why Filipina women have a high level of interest in men ... countries with low birth rates have the most difficult women
Never really thought of it that way, an interesting take. But let me ask;

1. Do Filipina women have a high level of interest in men because of a high birth rate or is the high birth rate there due more to the Catholic church and the extended family? Not sure how wanting/having kids necessarily means that women like men more, unless by "high level of interest" you are saying they NEED men more.
2. Don't countries with low birth rates have the most difficult women mostly because they are the most developed countries? Although maybe your point here is still the same.

Anyway, could you expound a little on this? Can't remember ever hearing this before.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

TheAustralianMan wrote:I'm interested as to what qualities Cambodian women have too. Can anyone shed some light on them?
I wasn't chasing women in Asia and I was only in Cambodia for about 1 week, but...

My overall impression of Cambodia is that it is a strange place. The Khmer Rouge did a pretty good job of murdering the best and brightest Cambodian citizens back in the 70's. So I think that it may very well be a genetic backwater. However, this is strictly anecdotal. I would not mind going back and spending more time there in the future. I have friends who enjoyed Cambodia quite a lot.

For me, Cambodia lacked the warm and friendly vibe which I consistently encountered in Vietnam.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I met a lovely Cambodian girl towards the end of my stay in Bangkok. I found her on wechat. Really you'd be hard pushed to tell the difference between Cambodian and Thai women. Like many other Cambodians, her life was full of tragedy.

Laos is kind of small and Internet dating options there are very limited. I met a few Laotians in Bangkok.

I met a few Filipinas. I introduced Falcon to a Manila princess - she posts about 150 selfies a day to her wechat. But aside from her the other Filipinas I met were down to earth and would have made great moms.

I'm now living in London so I'll see who I can meet in this very multicultural metropolis. I have definitely got to meet a Korean woman at some point.

One plus point of Thai ladies is they're very soft and cuddly. Chinese ladies don't feel so soft. Maybe I need to do more testing in this area.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Mr Natural wrote:
Taco wrote:If your looking for wife you want to pick a country that has a high birth rate .... Philippines has second highest birth rate in SE Asia, that's why Filipina women have a high level of interest in men ... countries with low birth rates have the most difficult women
Never really thought of it that way, an interesting take. But let me ask;

1. Do Filipina women have a high level of interest in men because of a high birth rate or is the high birth rate there due more to the Catholic church and the extended family? Not sure how wanting/having kids necessarily means that women like men more, unless by "high level of interest" you are saying they NEED men more.
2. Don't countries with low birth rates have the most difficult women mostly because they are the most developed countries? Although maybe your point here is still the same.

Anyway, could you expound a little on this? Can't remember ever hearing this before.
A high birth rate is a sign that the women living in that country have not lost their maternal instincts, very important. The younger a woman is when she starts having children the happier she'll be, which helps explain why western women are generally unhappy despite being the wealthiest women in the last 2000 years. To suggest western women have lost their maternal instincts is the understatement of the year. Any woman that doesn't want to have children isn't going to have much use for a boyfriend or husband. When you walk down the street in any western country the women won't even look at you no matter how handsome you are. When I walk down the street in the Philippines I have teen, virgins staring at my ass and pointing at me despite being twice their age.
vagabond007
Freshman Poster

Re: My Thoughts On Different Women From Southeast Asia

Post by vagabond007 »

>>>>

alot of Filipina women like to , and even dreams of, having a mixed race child. Thats just the way it is.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Filipinas are the most normal women I've ever met. They are very interested in getting married and starting family. Western women are not interested in marriage unless the guy is rich.

Its normal for women to want children. Any woman that does not have children by the time she's 30 will not be normal. These when can never be rehabilitated into making stable wives for marriage.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

"-According to Jonny Law, xiongmao, Everdred Thai women are extremely materialistic and whorish too....."
YES!!
Confirmed!

Just in case you ever felt that American (Western) women are not materialistic and whorish enough Thailand is for you!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

That Filipinas never ask anything from their prospective (or actual) partners, it's a myth. The only women who ask absolutely nothing are those who never had anything because they do not expect anything. Perhaps they believe themselves to be too old, or too unattractive, or hailing from a "problematic" family, and they would accept any kind of relationship that is offered to them.

Show them some bait, and their expectations are quickly upgraded. Any girl who was chased by a not-completely-destitute Pinoy boy knows she can get one such boy and will shun foreigners and older men like the plague. Same for any girl who has a decent job, or the prospect or even ambition to get one. Sane for any girl who is poor but smart and pretty, and will want to keep herself virgin for that special one (upgrade, and invariably a local).

In pure hypergamous style, show a Filipina something that can attain and they shall use that as a benchmark for future judgments in terms of love life and dating. This, at any age.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 2:57 pm
That Filipinas never ask anything from their prospective (or actual) partners, it's a myth. The only women who ask absolutely nothing are those who never had anything because they do not expect anything. Perhaps they believe themselves to be too old, or too unattractive, or hailing from a "problematic" family, and they would accept any kind of relationship that is offered to them.

Show them some bait, and their expectations are quickly upgraded. Any girl who was chased by a not-completely-destitute Pinoy boy knows she can get one such boy and will shun foreigners and older men like the plague. Same for any girl who has a decent job, or the prospect or even ambition to get one. Sane for any girl who is poor but smart and pretty, and will want to keep herself virgin for that special one (upgrade, and invariably a local).

In pure hypergamous style, show a Filipina something that can attain and they shall use that as a benchmark for future judgments in terms of love life and dating. This, at any age.
Pretty dark, pd. C didn't split for greener pastures yesterday, did she?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

There's a gender imbalance in the Philippines. Its easier for women to get jobs there so a lot of men leave the country to work overseas. That's one of the reasons there's so many single Filipina women looking for a western man. Also, most Filipino men don't make very stable husbands and Filipinas are aware of that fact.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs