A filipina who only wants me as her f**k buddy without pay??

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

A filipina who only wants me as her f**k buddy without pay??

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Some girl basically just wants to have sex with me and she said dont pay she not a prostitute and dont treat me serious its no committment. Before that she wanted to stay at my hotel but then on 2nd chat i was mentinoing about what does she want and she said something about relationship but then i said i was slow to commit and maye scared to enter one. Thats when she basically started joking about having an american baby and not needing a father. i think she was kidding with me cause i said earlier i want no relationship maybe im scared of one. She joking about other tings too. She said i could visit her house (she lives in a decent house) and she isn't a scammer. She dont care if i see other girls. I think she would enjoy me to take her on dates occasionally though. ALthough she earlier said she had an american boyfriend but then i asked about it again she claims she never f***ed him and that he had a lot of girls so im not sure what is up with that.

Thats a refreshing change from my barhoe who needed a salary and was fake jealous. Could be a good backup when i need sex but haven't found a long term girlfriend ill have to see how it goes. I might meet her when i first come into the country since i been so sex starved or when im seeing regular girls and need backup sex till i find a suitable long term partner.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

As an expat living in the Philippines your revelation comes as no surprise to me. I have teen Filipinas throwing themselves at me all the time, sometimes in front of my wife. I can safely say the Filipina your chatting with is not joking.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Taco wrote:As an expat living in the Philippines your revelation comes as no surprise to me. I have teen Filipinas throwing themselves at me all the time, sometimes in front of my wife. I can safely say the Filipina your chatting with is not joking.
Ive chatted with hundreds on the dating site and she is the first one to talk like that with no strings attached or mooching.

Ive had some offers before where the girl is basically living off me but not where they basically say no strings attached AND dont pay me money.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:As an expat living in the Philippines your revelation comes as no surprise to me. I have teen Filipinas throwing themselves at me all the time, sometimes in front of my wife. I can safely say the Filipina your chatting with is not joking.
Ive chatted with hundreds on the dating site and she is the first one to talk like that with no strings attached or mooching.

Ive had some offers before where the girl is basically living off me but not where they basically say no strings attached AND dont pay me money.
I'm suspicious. I think she's just using you to get an "American" Baby or a U.S. passport. She may even be even plotting to get alimony payments from you in the future...if she 'accidently' gets pregnant by you. ...

I think what she really want's is a 'White Baby' to be honest; Asian females are incredibly pathetic like that. ...
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Most Filipinas don't like talking about sex online unless they feel very comfortable you. If you tell your having sexual fantasies about her she will probably react very strongly to the suggestion. However, do need to be careful its not unusual for prostitutes to use dating sites in Asia many of whom will bang you just because they like you.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Taco wrote:

Most Filipinas don't like talking about sex online unless they feel very comfortable you. If you tell your having sexual fantasies about her she will probably react very strongly to the suggestion. However, do need to be careful its not unusual for hoes to use dating sites in Asia many of whom will bang you just because they like you.

yeah my barhoe is actually on the dating site still contacting me LOL

but if she f***s me for free well then that means she actually likes me unlike my hoe before who would only be around me as long as money was coming to her. Although at one oint she was willing to stay with me while working thebar but i said no because i figured she was just using me as free room and board and convenience so she wouldn't have to go home and spend money.

i dont plant o make her a girlfriend just use her for sex while i courting more regular women LOL
mguy
Junior Poster

Re: A filipina who only wants me as her f**k buddy without p

Post by mguy »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Some girl basically just wants to have sex with me and she said dont pay she not a hoe and dont treat me serious its no committment. Before that she wanted to stay at my hotel but then on 2nd chat i was mentinoing about what does she want and she said something about relationship but then i said i was slow to commit and maye scared to enter one. Thats when she basically started joking about having an American baby and not needing a father. i think she was kidding with me cause i said earlier i want no relationship maybe im scared of one. She joking about other tings too. She said i could visit her house (she lives in a decent house) and she isn't a scammer. She dont care if i see other girls. I think she would enjoy me to take her on dates occasionally though. ALthough she earlier said she had an American boyfriend but then i asked about it again she claims she never f***ed him and that he had a lot of girls so im not sure what is up with that.

Thats a refreshing change from my barhoe who needed a salary and was fake jealous. Could be a good backup when i need sex but haven't found a long term girlfriend ill have to see how it goes. I might meet her when i first come into the country since i been so sex starved or when im seeing regular girls and need backup sex till i find a suitable long term partner.
Watch out. This has occurred to me (bolded) three times now and is enough to establish a trend. Are you able to post stats and a pic? If she really wants you then consider the filtering test. It will minimize your cost and could filter these types out.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: A filipina who only wants me as her f**k buddy without p

mguy wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Some girl basically just wants to have sex with me and she said dont pay she not a hoe and dont treat me serious its no committment. Before that she wanted to stay at my hotel but then on 2nd chat i was mentinoing about what does she want and she said something about relationship but then i said i was slow to commit and maye scared to enter one. Thats when she basically started joking about having an American baby and not needing a father. i think she was kidding with me cause i said earlier i want no relationship maybe im scared of one. She joking about other tings too. She said i could visit her house (she lives in a decent house) and she isn't a scammer. She dont care if i see other girls. I think she would enjoy me to take her on dates occasionally though. ALthough she earlier said she had an American boyfriend but then i asked about it again she claims she never f***ed him and that he had a lot of girls so im not sure what is up with that.

Watch out. This has occurred to me (bolded) three times now and is enough to establish a trend. Are you able to post stats and a pic? If she really wants you then consider the filtering test. It will minimize your cost and could filter these types out.

She may be joking though cause she was joking also about another girl i may have bring from airport she said both of us f**k me or how about you f**k me before you f**k her LOL i dont know

This isn't manila area.

I do have a rating system.

1 category for potential girlfriends and 1 for quick lays when im horny, especially when i first arrive, and also useful while im dating or trying to court regular women without committing yet. Well thats at least the system ive come up with now so I can sort of figure out who is who but still get some action.

She claims to be talking to many foreigners and seems no big deal i think she would like a relationship or a meal ticket like any girl but maybe will f**k me anyways who knows. shes not girlfriend material just by her personality and style id be scared to have her as one LOL