Pros And Cons Of Japanese Women.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

i have dated a few japanese women over the years.. i have never understood them very well.. each time i thought we got along great and the sex was fantastic.. but then i find out that they have no intention of getting married. one time i was told bluntly that her family would never accept any foreigner and so we could only have fun.. somehow i thought i would be a good catch, but apparently i was only good enough to have fun with. lol
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

I'm a military guy and I found out that I might be getting orders to Japan.

Based on what I read here, Japanese girls are:

1) Not very feminine
2) very status-oriented
3) don't want to have kids
4) if they have kids, they'll be bad mothers

....and there's really no redeeming qualities.

So I may turn down these orders now lol
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 5th, 2020, 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Not feminine? I beg to differ...i think they are some of the most feminine I have ever seen...

I always thought men were satisfied with their Japanese wives...
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yes they are indeed very feminine. Most still wear skirts, especially to work. And they do that cute thing of putting their hands in front of their mouths when they laugh.

A return visit to Japan is on my todo list. Not sure about wife finding, but it's fun exploring Tokyo's vast metropolis and really I had a lot of fun just riding round on trains all day.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

What difference does it make how great Japanese women might be? They are all going to have two heads and three arms soon.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Japanese women are one of my target women...yet, in reading online stories, it seems that there's aLOT of unhappy men out there. I know a guy who has 10 close friends who have japanese wives and are VERY happy. So....still unsure of the risk vs success factor...