Do you think a white guy could simply buy a hot China woman?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Attorney at Large
Freshman Poster

Post by Attorney at Large »

Hero wrote:
Attorney at Large wrote:I wonder why it costs 10 times more in Shanghai to buy a bride than in Beiing?
Don't worry. I've been to Shanghai, and I know that it's easy to haggle when shopping :lol:
They would almost get pissed at you if you didn't bargain. When I worked in Shanghai, my MO was to offer 10% and then bargain from whatever their next offer was. I remember negotiating for some sox and when I converted I was actually trying to lower the 27 cents USD to 22 cents. So I just made the girl very happy by paying the 27 cents.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do you think a white guy could simply buy a hot China woman?

Post by Winston »

Is it possible to buy a Chinese woman? If so, how? What website or agency? But what if you don't get along or if she leaves you and gets mad? Some Chinese women have very bad tempers and are psycho.

"China woman" sounds funny. Reminds me of the TV Series "Kung Fu" with David Carradine where the racist punks in the Old West called Kwai Chang Caine "China man" while bullying him and provoking a fight with him before they got beaten up by him. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I wonder what if any asian feminist thinks of this.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well I guess you could buy a hot China sex doll if they get to the point where they make them good enough. lol

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... l-buy-news
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne