A Complete Dating Guide To Mainland Chinese Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
TheLoneWolfTraveler
Freshman Poster

Re: A Complete Dating Guide To Mainland Chinese Women

Post by TheLoneWolfTraveler »

Excellent post. Very useful info indeed. Let me give my two cents about Chinese women, not the ones in mainland but the ones in Hong Kong.

Hong Kong girls are some of the most sexually attractive and Hong kong is diverse with all types of Asian women, western woman, and expats from all over. As a Western Male, getting laid out there is no problem. For me at least, I was there for a week and got multiple lays and action for just being a Western Chinese/Asian male. Local girls seem to adore the whole Western Male thing. Use that to exploit for your own pleasures.

There is a dating/Sex Guide that been making multiple headlines and even hit number on Amazon

I'm a Western Asian and I loved the book. It wasn't really offensive in any way just teaching the fellow man on how to score. It's a basic male need. I'm tired of all this feminist accusations and whatever. If a woman to write a book, I don't think anyone will flip about it. So stop hating

Here is the link to purchase the ebook version:

http://thelonewolftraveler.blogspot.com ... id-in.html

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Wow!! I totally missed this thread. All this stuff must have happened while I was absent from the forum.

I have to admit though, I get "surveiled" and followed all the time. The spies are usually 8 - 10 years old, so they start young. They often interrogate me, wanting to know everything about where I came from, where I am going and how I turned black.

When I enter a place, spies will often take pictures of me. Some do so discreetly, pretending to be checking news on their phone. Some know they can't get away with it so they ask me and pretend to take a selfie with me.

Some invite me to dinner or for drinks so that they disguise their interrogation tactics. Once I am comfortable, they proceed to extract all information they can about what Obama is up to, since they are certain I know him.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Breakaway
Freshman Poster

Post by Breakaway »

Mainland girls make the best wives, especially Northern girls.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

zboy1 wrote:I think Khmerexpat has a point: Asian women are incredibly hypergamous and many are very materialistic; they'll do anything for status, a car, a house, and chasing foreign men for prestige, etc. Not all, of course, but many do act like that. For those people that think all Asian women are subservient females--you might be very surprised at what you see from women in Asia (especially after you get married to one!).

Of course, not ALL Asian women are like this! I want to say this again: not all Asian women act like your typical stereotypical Asian Tiger Wife, but definitely beware.

Having said that, I still choose Asian women over Anglo women any-day-of-the-week! And it ain't even close. After having dated women here in Asia, I'm never going back. ...
Well the thing is that there are so many IN SHAPE women in Asia that there is a niche for everybody, so the generalizations are a bit irrelevant.
You only need a tiny subset of the millions to be into your "type" and you will have your hands full!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

The_Adventurer wrote:Wow!! I totally missed this thread. All this stuff must have happened while I was absent from the forum.

I have to admit though, I get "surveiled" and followed all the time. The spies are usually 8 - 10 years old, so they start young. They often interrogate me, wanting to know everything about where I came from, where I am going and how I turned black.

When I enter a place, spies will often take pictures of me. Some do so discreetly, pretending to be checking news on their phone. Some know they can't get away with it so they ask me and pretend to take a selfie with me.

Some invite me to dinner or for drinks so that they disguise their interrogation tactics. Once I am comfortable, they proceed to extract all information they can about what Obama is up to, since they are certain I know him.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
coffeerox
Freshman Poster

Post by coffeerox »

khmerexpat wrote: WOMEN
-The women only care about money.
-The day after the wedding she has a pile of baby books, sits on the sofa, and eats constantly.
-Chinese women only have sex to procreate.
-The day she gets pregnant, no more sex and she will sit on the sofa for 12+ months, surfing her phone, eating, doing nothing. You will work all day, do all of the cleaning when you get home, and she will demand to be waited on by you for her every need.
-By month 4 of the relationship you will be begging for and scheduling sex.
-By year 4 it is over, at year 10 level for a USA marriage. It deteriorates must faster than a NA marriage.
-They care about money because they want security in their lives, there's nothing wrong with that.
-So you're telling me she's getting ready to be a housewife? Are you actually trying to SELL me on the idea of a Chinese wife? Cause I'm sold.
-If she doesn't want to have sex after the 1st kid, okay maybe that's a big deal. But if she doesn't want to have sex with you, there's a bigger problem than just "oh she's a gold digger". She has needs too, and if she's not feeling it then she's not really attracted to you and this is really a marriage of convenience. Apart from the cleaning, I don't have a problem with the other stuff. She's a housewife. She's there to have and raise my children. That in itself raises my status and if money raises hers then I'm willing to give it to her (within reason, I'm not a doormat or a sucker). I'm pretty sure she doesn't have an insane list of luxurious things she wants.
-Most of you will never date a Chinese woman. They chant NO NO NO NO I am a traditional Chinese girl, and back up in horror, we don't do that when you try to date them, hook up, touch them, kiss them. But they will video sex chat with you on QQ, but they won't EVER meet you in person. Because sticking a black dildo up her a** for a 45 minute p**n show on QQ Video is traditional Chinese behavior and ''OK', but having sex with you is not ok.
First of all if she's traditional, then that explains the rest of of your comment. Traditional dating in China is different than everywhere else. By date 3 or 4, she's already chosen you for marriage and meeting her parents is a huge deal, it's like saying this is my fiancee. Video sex chat technically means nothing b/c you'll never meet her parents and going on a date won't lead her to a path of marriage. Sex with you is definitely not ok b/c to a traditional girl, she's reserving that for her husband. So if you're not a marriage prospect, you can practically take a hike. It sounds like you went in with the wrong expectations (going in for sex and wanting something more) but that's not how it works.
You will be a wallet, a slave, nothing more - and everyone will use racial slurs constantly to refer to you and your little laowai baby.
Let's say that I manage to make it that far, it's a lot easier for me and my child because we are both Asian (cambodian actually lol). Without my presence, they won't be able to tell whether or not that child is Han. Seems to me you can't use your "foreigner" status to your advantage so you're just taking it out on everyone. We all know people can't be painted under the same brush and not everyone are cold heartless people. You just didn't fit with their culture, didn't try to learn and got blocked. Too bad. Not gonna stop me.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

I've never heard of the no sex after children thing for anyone but Japanese Women where it is an almost sure thing. Sure it happens everywhere, people get old, kids cause stress and so forth but from what I understand the Japanese are big on acting the role and once they become parents they start to see each other more parents and not lovers.
The claim that they still have needs? Maybe, but it seems the mindset lodges pretty deep. Some get it by cheating, a lot of those via English schools which of course would count for the western perception that all Japanese wives chat like mad. I've heard one western woman comment that her Japanese female friends bitch about their boyfriends biweekly sexual demands and something like half of all Japanese young women and a quarter of dudes are either not interested or disgusted by sex.

If the sexless Chinese marriage thing is actually true and again first time I've heard of it being a cultural thing, I'd assume it works the same way.

I was reading the thread again and came across this point.
"Q: What is an example of the loyalty Kai?

A: Ever saw that evil old man Rubert Murdoch about to be hit in the face with a cream pie by some UK journalist? His Chinese wife Wendy, quickly dashed pass Rupert's fat a** bodyguard, and smacked the SHIT out of that guy preventing him from landing that pie on anyone. The "Chinese Tiger Wife" can serve MANY functions.... NUFF SAID! "

Har har. She basically used her first husband for a green card after blowing up his marriage and cheating on him. She cheated on Murdoch also so he ditched her ass.
coffeerox
Freshman Poster

Post by coffeerox »

cdnFA wrote:I've never heard of the no sex after children thing for anyone but Japanese Women where it is an almost sure thing.
Without some further insight from locals I'm afraid it's just a guessing on our end. From what I can tell, expat did not live in one of the big cities, so if he was in a poorer, smaller town, I'm thinking contraceptives aren't so common, which would make the 1 child and no sex thing understandable. It wasn't until recently that they started to do away with the 1 child policy.
The claim that they still have needs? Maybe, but it seems the mindset lodges pretty deep.
Well here's the thing, when you go throughout life for a long time without sex, you learn to live with it and after awhile, it becomes meaningless. If you don't know, then you don't care.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

coffeerox wrote: Without some further insight from locals I'm afraid it's just a guessing on our end. From what I can tell, expat did not live in one of the big cities, so if he was in a poorer, smaller town, I'm thinking contraceptives aren't so common, which would make the 1 child and no sex thing understandable. It wasn't until recently that they started to do away with the 1 child policy.
I've seen a lot of failed marriage bitchfests. I am sure some of the Chinese ones involve sex being cut off, I mean if a relationship goes south it is bound to happen. However it doesn't show up in the bitchfests in the same way as it does with Japanese wives where it seems not only more common, but often unexpected once the kids are all whelped but often with commentary that it is pretty much a cultural norm.
I did read of one study in HK where sexlessness is under 10 percent and goes to 17/30 male female once the 45 to 55 or so age range hits, however those numbers don't seem nearly as bad as Japan, I'd suspect the would be in line with everywhere else.
I tried but I couldn't really find much on Chinese marriages being sexless although maybe my googlefu is crap. For Japan it is easy to find so I am guessing if it were a thing for China it would show up more.
alexh
Freshman Poster

Post by alexh »

So, any one has any experiences in bringing a mainlander back to a Western country ? Did they adapt well ? I'm 41, Chinese descent, 75% fluency in Mandarin (illiterate, though) and starting to explore options outside. I'm pretty much stuck in my country (Canada) for work reasons for now.

Alex
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

alexh wrote:So, any one has any experiences in bringing a mainlander back to a Western country ? Did they adapt well ? I'm 41, Chinese descent, 75% fluency in Mandarin (illiterate, though) and starting to explore options outside. I'm pretty much stuck in my country (Canada) for work reasons for now.

Alex
Well the OP that wrote the guide to mainland Chinese women did. He brought a mainlander Chinese wife back to America. You can read his guide above in the OP and ask him. He is Kai1275, but he doesn't post here anymore. You can PM him, he may still check his PM's. Some Chinese women adapt well. Some don't. The women that are uber materialistic tend to like America the most. Also those that like privacy, open space and living in a big house do as well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

From a sample size of three, they tend to stay in their Chinese bubble. I know one, of her facebook friends 3% are not Chinese after over 25 years in Canada. Still working on her English. 2 kids raised locally.
The other 2, also 20 years in Canada. One didn't really get involved in Canadian mainstream culture although her English was pretty good, 2 kids.
The other, no kids, completely Chinese in attitude and it often seems like I know more about Chinese Culture than she does mine, no, extending the family linage is not even a consideration for me wanting or not wanting kids.

This seems to be a pretty common observation from what I've seen.

If she is an adult, I wouldn't worry too much about her changing for good or bad.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kai1275,
In case you're still following this thread, according to your guide, would this profile be a red flag?

Check out this cute Chinese doll. Notice that her profile contains an oxymoron and contradiction. First she says she's down to earth, easygoing and has good moral values. But then right after that, she says she wants a man to SPOIL her! WTF?! Isn't that hypocritical? LOL. Also, what's the deal with her wearing American flags on lingerie or swimsuit? Why would anyone want to do that? Why doesn't she wear the flag of her own country? LOL
Self Description: I'm an easygoing and down-to-earth with good moral values. I am very sweet, funny, interesting, kind, soft and communicative person. I also consider myself like nice and calm girl, very intelligent and attentive to other people and their wishes and demands. I am devoted to my partner when I am in a relationship. I deserve a good guy who knows how to have fun with me. I want to be spoiled.

Comments: I am looking for a man who be responsible, loving, and retailer, who knows exactly how to spoil me.
http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info165224.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
alexh
Freshman Poster

Post by alexh »

She's just ok. 5 foot 2 is on the short side. You pretty much have to downgrade everyone's looks due to incessant photoshopping and makeup ... even with all that on, I think she's just ok. Also, the lack of an email address is a bit of a red flag. Who doesn't have one ? Someone wearing a China flag dress is probably someone who is too much into the country's history and culture and has a superiority complex about it.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

From this photo it's quite obvious that the profile's fake. Even if it's real, I would not go for her type. Women who try to look sexy over the internet are clearly up to no good. Plus, assuming she's real, we must factor in Photoshop, makeup and plastic surgery.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!