Are Chinese Girls Easy?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Are Chinese Girls Easy?

Post by Taco »

My experience has been Chinese women can be a little intense.

Are Chinese Girls Easy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRHWOK5f1sE

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

hahaahaha......awww man this lying sack of shit f***er.

he said chinese women do NOT like black men. he said if your dark skinned such as pakistani, indian, african, african american, french black...then your value is ZERO to chinese women.

what a balled faced lie. i can tell ya.

My experience with chinese women has been AWESOME. they like me so much. they beam with such a HUGE f*****g smile every time i meet them. they literally blush and giggle.

ask theAdventurer here on the forum what his experiences are living in china.

yeah man all i can say is there are alot of jealous men abroad that want to dissuade black men from visiting countries. because these guys get jealous of black guys.

now as for the rest of his video i am noticing that almost all of it was without approaching women there. i guess he wants to keep quite about it. and no competition.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Is this what the forum has become? Endless troll posts like "is x the easiest place to get laid" in order to get traffic from google? Are you lot determined to destroy the places you desire to visit?
ssjparris wrote:hahaahaha......awww man this lying sack of shit f***er.

he said chinese women do NOT like black men. he said if your dark skinned such as pakistani, indian, african, african american, french black...then your value is ZERO to chinese women.
You can see by the guy's channel he is married to a Chinese so he wasn't talking about easy sex like you are, he was talking about long term girlfriends who will see you on equal terms (i.e. not as a temporary fetishized object to show off to friends cause you look like some tv character).

Asian women have an ideal, they want a rich man from their country or some sort of European "prince" (what White women fantasized about in previous decades). They don't want a swarthy Pakistani or Black. Nor a poor boyfriend or loser who accepts the lowest allotment and doesn't work hard for anything (like most Negroes). Granted, the bottom of the barrel doesn't care, they'll take anyone who shows them attention. Western losers should be thankful if they go abroad and garner the loyalty of a genuine woman even if she's not a looker, not inflate their egos and pretend they just slayed some foreign enemies and won themselves a prize catch which the males of other races are jealous of. I'm getting extremely fed up with the delusions of the modern Anglo man. Being desperate to feel wanted or rated as "sexy" is a female trait and USED to be reserved for women.

And sometimes one can punch above his weight because women are easy manipulated if you're persistent enough. If you want to feel like a "real" man by suckering a submissive woman into ruining her life by being with you, and have her divorce you a decade later like most of these inter-racial relationships, go right ahead. Also good luck with meeting her parents, Asian parents don't want to go down in status with niglet grandchildren and might even disown her for dating the likes of you.

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

I was with you until that last part.

I'm black and my fiance is Chinese. We are getting married in within a couple months, we are almost done with our K1 visa process, just waiting on the interview part. She is a very pretty one and her whole family on both sides love me too! For all you other black men out there, if you want to find a Chinese wife, it can be done. Trust me. Many of them are smart and know quality when they see it. Also go ask many of the super dark, ugly looking, African men walking around Guangzhou with thick and sexy Chinese girls if it is impossible.... So as long as you are not black as a shoe, poor, and trash you still have a good chance. The secrets are all in the setup and understanding Chinese women and culture. A little bit goes a looooong way. (like understanding hong bao)

SSJ is right about jealous dudes. Many "men" have taken on the primary feminine trait of jealousy. I kept striking out in the US with many Chinese girls here, despite being a good catch, they were either racist or too westernized, or just plain crazy. I originally only had plans when starting to only attempt to find a Chinese wife in the mainland for a few months at the most, then shift to Japanese, then either Brazilian or Eastern Europeans. That plan ended about 2 weeks in when I met my woman.

Peep game. Study. Succeed.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

And one more thing, that niglet comment is beyond stupid. Anyone who has seen a blacknasian woman, as rare as they are to find, to be breathtaking beauty wise. Me and her family already know that daughters will have to be watched closely! My father in law is so proud of me, my first visit he took me all over the province showing me off to anyone he knew. Eating with chopsticks very well and being able to drink any Chinese man under the table probably helps too. :P
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

kai1275 wrote:For all you other black men out there, if you want to find a Chinese wife, it can be done. Trust me.
There's something like 1.7 billion people in China and plenty of emigrant communities all over the world, if you can't get a Chinese girlfriend just hang it up and become a monk.
kai1275 wrote:SSJ is right about jealous dudes. Many "men" have taken on the primary feminine trait of jealousy.
Especially Black and northeast-Asian males, often combined with an inferiority complex which SSJ, Contrarian and other predictably Black characters obviously have. I tried to talk to other members about this, why blog about your (real or imagined) sexcapades when sex-deprived local males are reading your stories and will cause trouble for foreigners like you later down the line. Nothing good lasts forever so why not enjoy what you have instead of bringing attention and thus ruin to it. While Blacks and Asians both have this thing where it can seem the only reason they have a girlfriend is for the prestige, they drive around town aimlessly trying to prove how much of a pimp they are and there doesn't seem to be any depth to the relationship. Blacks especially try to cause enmity. They'll date some walking trashcan and be going "hahaaa, got yo' wimmen cracker!" Unless he was a closet-homosexual why would a man do that, wouldn't he be focused on the woman. Although they do the same thing with fancy shoes, cars, houses, try to cause jealousy and hate. I guess they're just following the conditioning passed down to them through hip-hop videos. They are negroes after all, the dumbest most child-like bipedal creatures, without an ounce of sentience. Part of me feels sorry for them being utterly mentally enslaved by the Jew producers. Then again they were swinging from trees and practising voodoo before that. Although I'm not promoting Roosh and his bullshit this article which someone already posted on here sums up that phenomenon fairly well: http://www.returnofkings.com/9902/why-a ... like-women

But that's part of the Anglo man-bashing culture, to see success of any kind but especially with women as winning over other men. Getting a girlfriend is one of the easiest things in the world, I don't see how it can be seen as a competition. But douches like to feel like a big fish in a small pond. That's why Americans shouldn't travel. If they get good treatment when traveling it surely means their douchebaggy ways paid off and they established dominance or some other idiocy.
kai1275 wrote:I originally only had plans when starting to only attempt to find a Chinese wife in the mainland for a few months at the most, then shift to Japanese, then either Brazilian or Eastern Europeans. That plan ended about 2 weeks in when I met my woman.
You broke the #1 sexpat rule, don't fall in love and don't get married. How will you increase your all-important "tally" now!? Abandon her, fly down to Angeles City and run up the score!
kai1275 wrote:And one more thing, that niglet comment is beyond stupid. Anyone who has seen a blacknasian woman, as rare as they are to find, to be breathtaking beauty wise. Me and her family already know that daughters will have to be watched closely! My father in law is so proud of me, my first visit he took me all over the province showing me off to anyone he knew. Eating with chopsticks very well and being able to drink any Chinese man under the table probably helps too. :P
It's true that women don't naturally care much about a man's skin tone, women are airheads and don't take consequences of their actions into account as that is the man's role. Dark skin hides faults and makes muscles appear more defined. Men care about skin tone because it implies a higher value, probably from higher intelligence and perceived purer femininity, as sexual dimorphism makes women paler than their brothers. Although I doubt albinos are sought after as wives and men can prefer a sun-tanned although that might be media conditioning. As a male if you are not tar African black, it shouldn't affect your dating chances on a biological level however your racial identity might play a role as women have plenty of social conditioning affecting their decisions on top of their instincts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_a ... Skin_color

East Asians are nationalistic but don't seem very race conscious or xenophobic (well you know what i mean) except for the racial minorities with a siege mentality. Obviously compared to Whites, for whom dysgenics is more obvious and irreversible, they have less to lose with mixed race babies. They are likely related to the Capoid Africans which at least share some negro traits. http://cafe.daum.net/ong8864/7ZYN/97?do ... 0913120551 So it's logical that ordinary working class Chinese not exposed to multiculturalism will not care about anything except the man's character and wealth. Just like some rural Americans I've met judge you on your character while city people are generally all jaded and have all sorts of prejudices. If Chinese ever had religious teachings to avoid adulteration that has clearly been discarded, although I'm sure some basic tribal instinct is present. A Chinese man getting a foreign wife = good/victory, a foreign man getting a Chinese woman = bad/defeat. The Communist revolution encouraged race mixing. But over-achiever types (like the ones who send their kids to college in the USA) who live for social status will throw a fit and may disown the daughter.

But it is a fallacy that mixed race people are beautiful or even more beautiful than distinct races. You're judging that based on actresses and male models, not ordinary mutts. There's no way to know that off the bat. I have seen ordinary mulattos and blasians and they were hideous. Get real, if Tiger Woods didn't have millions of dollars do you think White women would be going after him? Such people's only chance is to have an attractive personality, especially for males. If they are so good looking, go ahead and marry one, why look for East Asian or Northern European women, ya that's what a thought. It's a very female way to judge a child based on how it will look not what its capabilities are. Whether you are a proud White or Black man, your child won't have your strengths. As a mongrel it won't feel it belongs anywhere. If you study history, pretty much every great Aryan civilization (Egypt, India, Greece, Rome) was destroyed primarily because they miscegenated with negroid races, although the Jew poison of accepted homosexuality/pederasty/feminism also contributed greatly in Greece & Rome. This process is already underway in North America, Europe, and increasingly China. Plenty of Chinese males are bringing African brides back from their work trips as an alternative to the entitled domestic girls. There's no reason to contribute to the shitting up of China, you can keep your Brazilian or French style "enrichment". If blacks are such good providers, why don't they take their foreign brides to Africa instead of living off someone else's toil while giving nothing back. Obviously I don't expect you to do that, in all my years of living amongst them I don't think I've once seen a black male take responsibility for anything, but I'm trying to filter out the dogmatic bullshit and if you too choose to be a little more honest with yourself you'll realize that's the first step towards becoming conscious and being a grown adult, and a richer life will open up to you.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My friend Walt Goodridge, an intellectual freethinking black guy, did well in China. He said he was treated with great hospitality and friendliness there by Chinese females. See his blog about his China tour here:

http://www.jamaicaninchina.com

However, there are a lot of Chinese women who don't like dark men for sure. On DateinAsia, many Chinese women put in their profile that they don't want letters from darker men (Filipino or Black).

But hey, you only need to appeal to a few quality Chinese women. You don't need to appeal to the whole population.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

China's let a lot of black guys live in Guangzhou and there's a bit of hostility towards them from the locals.

I don't often go to their neighborhoods, so I don't know too much about what goes on down there.

Mostly they bring their own wives with them. Never seen one with a Chinese wife, but I guess many have Chinese mistresses or girlfriends.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

odbo wrote:
kai1275 wrote:For all you other black men out there, if you want to find a Chinese wife, it can be done. Trust me.
There's something like 1.7 billion people in China and plenty of emigrant communities all over the world, if you can't get a Chinese girlfriend just hang it up and become a monk.
kai1275 wrote:SSJ is right about jealous dudes. Many "men" have taken on the primary feminine trait of jealousy.
Especially Black and northeast-Asian males, often combined with an inferiority complex which SSJ, Contrarian and other predictably Black characters obviously have. I tried to talk to other members about this, why blog about your (real or imagined) sexcapades when sex-deprived local males are reading your stories and will cause trouble for foreigners like you later down the line. Nothing good lasts forever so why not enjoy what you have instead of bringing attention and thus ruin to it. While Blacks and Asians both have this thing where it can seem the only reason they have a girlfriend is for the prestige, they drive around town aimlessly trying to prove how much of a pimp they are and there doesn't seem to be any depth to the relationship. Blacks especially try to cause enmity. They'll date some walking trashcan and be going "hahaaa, got yo' wimmen cracker!" Unless he was a closet-homosexual why would a man do that, wouldn't he be focused on the woman. Although they do the same thing with fancy shoes, cars, houses, try to cause jealousy and hate. I guess they're just following the conditioning passed down to them through hip-hop videos. They are negroes after all, the dumbest most child-like bipedal creatures, without an ounce of sentience. Part of me feels sorry for them being utterly mentally enslaved by the Jew producers. Then again they were swinging from trees and practising voodoo before that. Although I'm not promoting Roosh and his bullshit this article which someone already posted on here sums up that phenomenon fairly well: http://www.returnofkings.com/9902/why-a ... like-women

But that's part of the Anglo man-bashing culture, to see success of any kind but especially with women as winning over other men. Getting a girlfriend is one of the easiest things in the world, I don't see how it can be seen as a competition. But douches like to feel like a big fish in a small pond. That's why Americans shouldn't travel. If they get good treatment when traveling it surely means their douchebaggy ways paid off and they established dominance or some other idiocy.
kai1275 wrote:I originally only had plans when starting to only attempt to find a Chinese wife in the mainland for a few months at the most, then shift to Japanese, then either Brazilian or Eastern Europeans. That plan ended about 2 weeks in when I met my woman.
You broke the #1 sexpat rule, don't fall in love and don't get married. How will you increase your all-important "tally" now!? Abandon her, fly down to Angeles City and run up the score!
kai1275 wrote:And one more thing, that niglet comment is beyond stupid. Anyone who has seen a blacknasian woman, as rare as they are to find, to be breathtaking beauty wise. Me and her family already know that daughters will have to be watched closely! My father in law is so proud of me, my first visit he took me all over the province showing me off to anyone he knew. Eating with chopsticks very well and being able to drink any Chinese man under the table probably helps too. :P
It's true that women don't naturally care much about a man's skin tone, women are airheads and don't take consequences of their actions into account as that is the man's role. Dark skin hides faults and makes muscles appear more defined. Men care about skin tone because it implies a higher value, probably from higher intelligence and perceived purer femininity, as sexual dimorphism makes women paler than their brothers. Although I doubt albinos are sought after as wives and men can prefer a sun-tanned although that might be media conditioning. As a male if you are not tar African black, it shouldn't affect your dating chances on a biological level however your racial identity might play a role as women have plenty of social conditioning affecting their decisions on top of their instincts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_a ... Skin_color

East Asians are nationalistic but don't seem very race conscious or xenophobic (well you know what i mean) except for the racial minorities with a siege mentality. Obviously compared to Whites, for whom dysgenics is more obvious and irreversible, they have less to lose with mixed race babies. They are likely related to the Capoid Africans which at least share some negro traits. http://cafe.daum.net/ong8864/7ZYN/97?do ... 0913120551 So it's logical that ordinary working class Chinese not exposed to multiculturalism will not care about anything except the man's character and wealth. Just like some rural Americans I've met judge you on your character while city people are generally all jaded and have all sorts of prejudices. If Chinese ever had religious teachings to avoid adulteration that has clearly been discarded, although I'm sure some basic tribal instinct is present. A Chinese man getting a foreign wife = good/victory, a foreign man getting a Chinese woman = bad/defeat. The Communist revolution encouraged race mixing. But over-achiever types (like the ones who send their kids to college in the USA) who live for social status will throw a fit and may disown the daughter.

But it is a fallacy that mixed race people are beautiful or even more beautiful than distinct races. You're judging that based on actresses and male models, not ordinary mutts. There's no way to know that off the bat. I have seen ordinary mulattos and blasians and they were hideous. Get real, if Tiger Woods didn't have millions of dollars do you think White women would be going after him? Such people's only chance is to have an attractive personality, especially for males. If they are so good looking, go ahead and marry one, why look for East Asian or Northern European women, ya that's what a thought. It's a very female way to judge a child based on how it will look not what its capabilities are. Whether you are a proud White or Black man, your child won't have your strengths. As a mongrel it won't feel it belongs anywhere. If you study history, pretty much every great Aryan civilization (Egypt, India, Greece, Rome) was destroyed primarily because they miscegenated with negroid races, although the Jew poison of accepted homosexuality/pederasty/feminism also contributed greatly in Greece & Rome. This process is already underway in North America, Europe, and increasingly China. Plenty of Chinese males are bringing African brides back from their work trips as an alternative to the entitled domestic girls. There's no reason to contribute to the shitting up of China, you can keep your Brazilian or French style "enrichment". If blacks are such good providers, why don't they take their foreign brides to Africa instead of living off someone else's toil while giving nothing back. Obviously I don't expect you to do that, in all my years of living amongst them I don't think I've once seen a black male take responsibility for anything, but I'm trying to filter out the dogmatic bullshit and if you too choose to be a little more honest with yourself you'll realize that's the first step towards becoming conscious and being a grown adult, and a richer life will open up to you.
Wow, you are perhaps the most intelligent, hypocritical, racist, xenophobe, and phrenologist that I have ever had the displeasure of conversing with. It almost makes me wonder if you are just a creative writer, writing for effect, but I know better than to expect something like that. That said, you are not really worth my time arguing such absurd things.

Also stop insulting HA posters here. Talk all the shit you want about other people, but leave our names out of it.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

kai1275 wrote:That said, you are not really worth my time arguing such absurd things.
In my experience a Black can understand a White man's reality like a dog can understand why their owner sits in front of the computer. They and Asian males lead the jealousy or "hater" epidemic because they don't understand what deserving means, much like a child assumes being an adult is all fun and games. With that said most assumptions about males or couples based on outer appearances are true because most people today are zombies who fall into their roles, having little personality to offer anyone. Making them easily analyzed and their shallow, caricature-like relationships absurdly predictable. Especially if they watch romantic comedies. It's painful to even consider how it is versus how it was intended to be. Romance has become self-stimulation and I find it disgraceful how many on this forum whine about the scheming, two-faced nature of women utilizing divorce courts to their favor after the alimony or green card is secured when these same males see relationships in the same manner, the Chinese/Filipino/Russian female as a discount offering to be harvested then perhaps traded in for a fresher model. If you're bored look into the films "Network" and "THX 1138" or the hundreds of 20th century books on the subject of the grim future..

You know how Black men have it good today with loads of MTV watching self-hating White women with father issues, ready to date any Black them no matter how fugly and dirt poor the nigger is? Problem being for the few "real men" who are Black, they don't act enough like a clown aka have enough "swag" for the sheboons, and they will virtually always be seen as an object or play thing by Anglo-White women. The solution would be a more "raw" woman still available in the developing world, but even there perhaps only the ones age 25-30 or over. I have a rhetorical question, is it even possible for a Chinese woman to get with an American man (regardless of color) who doesn't see her (through his ethnocentric perspective) as a clearance item, and her affection and LOYALTY as part of a chess match? The real reason inter-racial marriages fail is not because of cultural differences because those were far more extreme in decades past, yet marriages were happier and lasted longer. They fail exactly because people today are not cultured and they don't run on instinct anymore. What does the modern lifestyle entail besides work and consuming pop-media (which is an international product). Does the current generation know any American songs or fables or history like The Alamo? Have they even read authors like Mark Twain? If you don't have any heritage nor any uniqueness to share which cannot be expressed with words, what the f**k do you have?? Having no cultural identity (beyond a foundation of toxic societal conditioning) makes for a hollowed out person, and perhaps more alarmingly, an insecure one incapable of intimacy. And these lost souls project that foreigners are as pitiful as they are. American women aren't the problem, they're a symptom of the American consciousness that created them. The ONLY thing American men have over foreign men is that they were born in, or hold a passport of, a country with a strong economy. And that economy is thanks to being isolated from the east and other nations not undermining it while ungrateful Americans have done plenty to undermine their cultural betters, Germany being the most obvious in a long list of victims. Even if the average citizen is not dictating foreign policy and not an elite banker subverting foreign economies, the average American, like in Orwell's 1984, sees anyone outside the borders of the Anglo Empire as backwards and subhuman, and millions of man-childs have willingly signed up to serve in a military that fights for feminism and the systematic eradication of everything they ultimately value in life (here's a tip G.I. Joe; Iraq, Syria, Iran, Russia, China, Columbia, Venezuela, Mexico, and so on, those are conservative, patriarchal societies with family men who still have their testicles).
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Winston wrote:My friend Walt Goodridge, an intellectual freethinking black guy, did well in China. He said he was treated with great hospitality and friendliness there by Chinese females. See his blog about his China tour here:

http://www.jamaicaninchina.com

However, there are a lot of Chinese women who don't like dark men for sure. On DateinAsia, many Chinese women put in their profile that they don't want letters from darker men (Filipino or Black).

But hey, you only need to appeal to a few quality Chinese women. You don't need to appeal to the whole population.
thanks for sharing the truth once agian winston. particularly about black men.

as for chinese girls posting on their online profiles. i think they are talking about black africans. they are very VERY demanding of women. not just chinese women that dislike this but i talked to a british girl online that did not want black men to talk to her. i asked her well...why are you talking to me then....she told me its because i was not from africa. because africans are just harsh and demanding.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

xiongmao wrote:China's let a lot of black guys live in Guangzhou and there's a bit of hostility towards them from the locals.

I don't often go to their neighborhoods, so I don't know too much about what goes on down there.

Mostly they bring their own wives with them. Never seen one with a Chinese wife, but I guess many have Chinese mistresses or girlfriends.
i appreciate your input on this thread. it gives me more insight. and i can make reasonable decisions before i visit china.

i do know every city in china has a different mentality apart from the other chinese cities. so the mentality might make it difficult for me to get a date in hong kong. but maybe i can do well in another city in china. who knows !!?? we shall see.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Wow, after a total drought today I spotted two black guys with Chinese gf's!

One was dating an 8. But to be fair he was pretty hot himself - easily model quality and they were striking some wonderful poses as they photographed each other.

Most black African guys here in China bring their own wives with them.

You got money though, everything and everyone is for sale here.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

It's funny how you live there and see so few of those...lol