His job: earn money, her job: be a pretty flower

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

His job: earn money, her job: be a pretty flower

Post by Teal Lantern »

That bit of wisdom comes ~6:00 in.

Does that mean he can quit work when she quits being pretty and her petals start wilting? :evil: :roll:

This is female NATURE, not the result of some B.S. external political movement.

http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/mens- ... right.html
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I wouldn't want my future bride to work. I would feel better providing for her so she will rely on me. Most relationships have been a financial transaction. The man basically buys a bride and she is suppose to be beautiful for him. She should also do her part to please the man, cook for the man, and bring the man happiness. Feminism gave women too much independence so they don't need men, so they can be whores and challenge men. When women earn much less than men even if they do work they will need a man.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Cui Jian sang about this back in 1986:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_to_My_Name

On the flip side, those from first world nations might not fully understand "financial security" from a developing country's perspective. In the US, even if you have no medical insurance, hospitals are still obligated to provide emergency treatment regardless of your ability to pay (Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act, 1986). In China, good luck.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Tsar wrote:Feminism gave women too much independence so they don't need men, so they can be whores and challenge men. When women earn much less than men even if they do work they will need a man.
Exactly. The US government gave females godlike powers, and are enacting laws to stop men from taking back their birthright to govern and enjoy the opposite sex. Females who act as reincarnations of the demon Lilith would have no protection from the wrath of the male without such suppressive laws.

In the US, a woman can have everything in life, just by showing her breasts(my sister easily seduced an owner of multiple clubs and hotels by doing this, and has her own position in his company), but taking advantage of this can put a male in jail. In a land where males are respected, this same woman could be slapped, and told to put some clothes on, with nothing to show for her lack of respect for her own body. In such a world, there's nothing wrong with a woman striving to be the most beautiful - that's what they naturally are.