I struck out with women in the Philippines this time around.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

mark there was a guy on this forum who was in PH about a mont or so, not really sure maybe someone can help with this, this guy slept with 10-20 non pros in short period of time and he was 30 + or 40..
btw , you shd have never fcked that 37 yo fat woman with 3 kids, you have no idea wht damage you do with such stupid act, now that women will brag to her friends how she got white blond young man and they will demand the same, meaning hot chicks will also up their standards...look thailand now, more n more falangs chase 30+ old women, if you wanna do 20 yo, you betta be stud or have money..

im sick of this too, manila bad, cebu bad, now move east then south, rural, jungle ...how low men need to go to get p***y?
and at the end you find princess that shits in hole in the ground and wipes with leaves as somebody put it nicely and you ll feel proud of your achievement
for NYC or LA man to go this low is nothing short of embarassing
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

The first time around you were dealing with girls, this time around your age group is in prime time to get married and produce the grandchildren. I will presume that you had a reason to be in near company with the girls, say school. Now you are a predator and the fear still exist that being seen with you makes them a prosti in many peoples eyes.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I'll tell you exacty what happened, Mark. QUEZON CITY. That is what happened. You picked the worst possible place to go to. That is where all the call centers and many tech companies reside. That is where you will find all the careerist women trying to make money and not interested in getting a man.

There is another issue also. At 29 and in good shape, you may be considered not safe. This wouldn't be the first story I have heard, not to mention many I witnessed, of younger guys not getting the luck they expect in Phils. You may be immediately pegged as a player, butterfly or whatever else means you would be only after a one night stand and not marriage minded. Have you ever looked at dating profiles on websites with filipinas? See how many girls in their twenties say they are looking for guys 40 and up. NO one will believe a young, handsome 29 year old is going to stay there long term.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

does it mean filipinas prefer suggar daddy type of man over younger more attractive and hornier guy

what about filipinas that just wanna have fun, sure they prefer young guy unless they consider money part of fun so based on that old man still have an advantage
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Banano wrote:does it mean filipinas prefer suggar daddy type of man over younger more attractive and hornier guy

what about filipinas that just wanna have fun, sure they prefer young guy unless they consider money part of fun so based on that old man still have an advantage
No it means a women in that culture's prime marriageable age group will concentrate on finding a potential life mate while they would have a prejudice that a younger foreigner is a sex tourist.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

sounds like we are all too young to hit PH,

PH is for men who absolutaley cant get laid anywhere else and it should be treated as last resort
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

There are several problems with dating Luzon women. First, they think their better than other ethnic groups because their close to Manilla. Second, they are the most likely to work overseas and bring back "western values"(or lack of values) home. Many of the them are arrogant, confrontational and cannot shut up.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: I struck out with women in the Philippines this time aro

Post by Teal Lantern »

publicduende wrote:My, my, my...this scenario of having to constantly move east and move south, move rural and move ethnic is getting grimmer by the day! The Nothing relentlessly advances, swallowing all our mongering ambitions and desires for quality female companionship... :)
Why NASA really went to Mars, perhaps? :wink:
"Little green women are the best... just don't bring 'em back to Earth."
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

There ARE girls who will go for a younger guy if it is THE RIGHT younger guy. I know a decent looking young white guy studying there. He was a student with NO MONEY. He had the hottest, tall, light skinned girl you can imagine. (not my thing, but it seems that is what many go for) Being a student, and living there, he clearly was not a sex tourist. This girl did everything to take care of this guy.

Also, getting a real apartment or house, rather than staying in a hotel, will make a HUGE difference in how you are treated there.
Array9
Freshman Poster

I struck out with women in the Philippines this time around.

Post by Array9 »

I have been to the Philippines many times and never had a problem meeting young beautiful women. All you have to do is place an ad on a dating site and let the girls know that you will be visiting the Philippines in about two months. This gives you time to pick and choose which girls you are compatible with.

I had a few options to fall back on in case a girl decided not to pick up her phone once I got there.

The Philippines will never run out of young women looking for a good man.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote: The good news is if you go to Southern Philippines you'll have no problem attracting quality women. I have women half my age flirting with me everyday.
Sitting alone on a Sunday this is good to read. Thanks.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:
My, my, my...this scenario of having to constantly move east and move south, move rural and move ethnic is getting grimmer by the day! The Nothing relentlessly advances, swallowing all our mongering ambitions and desires for quality female companionship... :)

OUCH!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

The_Adventurer wrote:I'll tell you exacty what happened, Mark. QUEZON CITY. That is what happened. You picked the worst possible place to go to. That is where all the call centers and many tech companies reside. That is where you will find all the careerist women trying to make money and not interested in getting a man.

There is another issue also. At 29 and in good shape, you may be considered not safe. This wouldn't be the first story I have heard, not to mention many I witnessed, of younger guys not getting the luck they expect in Phils. You may be immediately pegged as a player, butterfly or whatever else means you would be only after a one night stand and not marriage minded. Have you ever looked at dating profiles on websites with filipinas? See how many girls in their twenties say they are looking for guys 40 and up. NO one will believe a young, handsome 29 year old is going to stay there long term.
+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote:
publicduende wrote:My, my, my...this scenario of having to constantly move east and move south, move rural and move ethnic is getting grimmer by the day! The Nothing relentlessly advances, swallowing all our mongering ambitions and desires for quality female companionship... :)
Why NASA really went to Mars, perhaps? :wink:
"Little green women are the best... just don't bring 'em back to Earth."
Fun to think about.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

The_Adventurer wrote:I'll tell you exacty what happened, Mark. QUEZON CITY. That is what happened. You picked the worst possible place to go to. That is where all the call centers and many tech companies reside. That is where you will find all the careerist women trying to make money and not interested in getting a man.

Phils is an older man's country, plain and simple. Why not leave it that way. Guy like OP author could do very well in Taipei or Bangkok w/a generally much higher caliper of gal. It's silly to come to Phils before your time unless u just have to be there for work or family reasons. U get much less handicap for looks and youthfulness there than most places. Royaldude who's stayed in Phils, Peru, and Mexico wrote about this dynamic as well.

I set-up a separate thread about 'older men's countries' but it didn't get much traction yet. Don't bang yr head against a wall in Quezon City. If you are an attractive blond guy, there are many areas in the world where u will be very appreciated. Go to one of them and enjoy being Happier Abroad.