Short Term Housing/Apartment Rentals in Cebu City

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Sasha V.
Freshman Poster

Short Term Housing/Apartment Rentals in Cebu City

Post by Sasha V. »

Hey Guys,

Looks like I'm still in Cebu city. I've been here for 4 months.. so far so good.

In an effort to help my fellow travelers (and to make some $$), I'm helping people find short term rentals here in Cebu.

Yes, there is a fee, but you'll save a lot of time, headache, and also money when comparing to doing it yourself.

Anyway, I don't want to use winston's board too much for my personal advertising, so I'll leave it at that.

Feel free to PM me, or send an email to MyName@RentInCebu.com where MyName is Sasha.

Oh yeah - 33% discount for all happier abroad members. If it wasn't for you guys (and Winston), I'd still be in the States.

Cheers.
If you meet Buddha, kill the Buddha. If you meet the patriarch, kill the patriarch. If you meet Mother and Father, kill them. Kill everything you meet. Stand above it, pass on, and be free.
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster

Re: Short Term Housing/Apartment Rentals in Cebu City

Post by FlyingMoose »

Sasha V. wrote:Extra Protein! Cheap room near downtown lab
What on earth does that mean?
Sasha V.
Freshman Poster

Post by Sasha V. »

It means that the website is not done yet - I was just putting nonsense into the database.
If you meet Buddha, kill the Buddha. If you meet the patriarch, kill the patriarch. If you meet Mother and Father, kill them. Kill everything you meet. Stand above it, pass on, and be free.