How to choose one filipina partner from many others?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

How to choose one filipina partner from many others?

Post by C.J. »

Thought I'd hit you guys up for any advice you may have. :)

So I have this friend, ok? He is chatting with many different filipinas off Date In Asia. He did that so he could explore his options. Nothing wrong with that right? So, some of them are taking a liking to him, with a couple offering themselves up for some naughty fun(which probably means they aren't virgins). These filipinas also have kids. Of course, as a red-blooded male he wants to jump on the girls offering themselves, but he feels the better, long-term choice would be those who are more... wholesome.

What I wanted to ask was, what criteria do you guys use(those who browse DIA) to single out good partners(ones to go to the phils for), knowing pretty much all of them are looking forward to marriage? My friend doesn't care much for looks, as he believes a great personality and a proficiency for pushing his buttons(ie turning him on), are valued higher than physical beauty, much of which many of his filipina chat buddies have in spades.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Thats an excellent question.

Most Filipinas will not make excellent long term partners, but some of them will. Here's how I would break it down.

1. She comes from Southern Philippines

2. She has an excellent relationship with her father

3. She worries about you

4. She's a hard worker and has life skills

5. Mutual physical attraction

6. Common interests and long term goals

Theres many other things I could list but this will get you started. Filipinas are excellent investments in my opinion.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

its like playing Russian roulette with 5 bullets.

They are marketing themselves on the internet exclusively to foreigners - big red flag, this cant be overemphasized

They are chatting with many other guys, talkin dirty, sending dirty pix etc

Do an experiment with these chicks that your friend is talkin to, set up profile, put picture of some good looking white male(8/10) will do, couple of other pictures with sporty BMW or Porsche, big house with swimming pool somewhere in Cal or FL, say you have your own business that makes 300k a year and growing.....contact his chicks, tell them youll be visiting PH in 3 months time or so and that you are looking for good girl to marry...

Im curious abt the outcome..

now it seems its more like russian roulette with 6 bullets:(

What you think folks?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Banano wrote:its like playing Russian roulette with 5 bullets.

They are marketing themselves on the internet exclusively to foreigners - big red flag, this cant be overemphasized

Do an experiment with these chicks that your friend is talkin to, set up profile, put picture of some good looking white male(8/10) will do, couple of other pictures with sporty BMW or Porsche, big house with swimming pool somewhere in Cal or FL, say you have your own business that makes 300k a year and growing.....contact his chicks, tell them youll be visiting PH in 3 months time or so and that you are looking for good girl to marry...

What you think folks?
I'm far more suspicious of western women than I am of Filipinas. Filipinas, that I've met online, just want me for sex and friendship instead of wanting my money.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Thanks for the answers.
I'm watching my friend's online activities, to see what's happening when he interacts with these filipinas online.

But of the online msgs:
Some of the naughty stuff are like "I wish I could see you and touch you" and sometimes sexual acts they ask about. He didn't tell me of any naughty pics and stuff, and the convos don't suggest such things were exchanged, so I guess he didn't get any. These filipinas still talk like interested parties/normal though - glad to talk/missed you, no obvious red flags(like outright asking for money, in fact they seem to use their own money(that they got from other expats?) to talk to my friend, like going to paid net cafes and such). Nearly all of these filipinas have expressed interest in seeing him offline(him arriving in the phils). One of them is a 37 year old single mom, who sometimes sends "naughty" messages(my friend is 29). The 37 yr old has stated she doesn't go out a whole lot especially at night, to avoid trouble(and is apparently from cebu city, any thoughts on the social climate there?), and stated that she doesn't just want a ONS(which could just mean a f**k buddy).

If I were this guy, I'd go and screw the MILF, and go for the younger ones if she doesn't work out(which would entail balancing your vacation time with at least 3 different women). But what if they(any of them) want him for more than just sex/money, and they go for the "marry me!" card? It'd suck if he had to split with any of them after a substantial amount of time getting to know them. Of course, being used for sex (when you're single) sounds like every male's dream. :D

Of these criteria that I've seen:

Most of them, even the ones sending him the naughty messages, are not from manila, but mindanao and cebu and lanao del norte. That's the southern part right?

Haven't heard anything about their parents. Maybe he didn't ask( I should tell him to)?

3. She worries about you
I have seen them asking how he was doing, but that's about it..

Haven't heard of occupations much. I did see some stating they have no job(but they have some money to talk at least).

Since it's "whatever" on his side, what about the filipina? Does talk of doing sexual acts to him count?

I don't expect a filipina to have the same interests/goals as a westerner. But from those who talked about music, they love his taste in it(which is rock, with some elec dance), with him liking their soft rock/latin rock.

Banano, pulling a PI move sounds interesting! But if I told my friend the results, he'd probably get pissed off(since that would kind of be cock-blocking). But I will share them here if I try this.
Last edited by C.J. on April 1st, 2012, 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

C.J. wrote:Thanks for the answers.
I'm actually planning on joining Date In Asia also. But I'm watching my friend's online activities, to see what's happening when he interacts with these filipinas online.

But of the online msgs:
Some of the naughty stuff are like "I wish I could see you and touch you" and sometimes sexual acts they ask about. He didn't tell me of any naughty pics and stuff, and the convos don't suggest such things were exchanged, so I guess he didn't get any. These filipinas still talk like interested parties/normal though - glad to talk/missed you, no obvious red flags(like outright asking for money, in fact they seem to use their own money(that they got from other expats?) to talk to my friend, like going to paid net cafes and such). Nearly all of these filipinas have expressed interest in seeing him offline(him arriving in the phils). One of them is a 37 year old single mom, who sometimes sends "naughty" messages(my friend is 29). The 37 yr old has stated she doesn't go out a whole lot especially at night, to avoid trouble(and is apparently from cebu city, any thoughts on the social climate there?), and stated that she doesn't just want a ONS(which could just mean a f**k buddy).

If I were this guy, I'd go and screw the MILF, and go for the younger ones if she doesn't work out(which would entail balancing your vacation time with at least 3 different women). But what if they(any of them) want him for more than just sex/money, and they go for the "marry me!" card? It'd suck if he had to split with any of them after a substantial amount of time getting to know them. Of course, being used for sex (when you're single) sounds like every male's dream. :D

Of these criteria that I've seen:

Most of them, even the ones sending him the naughty messages, are not from manila, but mindanao and cebu and lanao del norte. That's the southern part right?

Haven't heard anything about their parents. Maybe he didn't ask( I should tell him to)?

3. She worries about you
I have seen them asking how he was doing, but that's about it..

Haven't heard of occupations much. I did see some stating they have no job(but they have some money to talk at least).

Since it's "whatever" on his side, what about the filipina? Does talk of doing sexual acts to him count?

I don't expect a filipina to have the same interests/goals as a westerner. But from those who talked about music, they love his taste in it(which is rock, with some elec dance), with him liking their soft rock/latin rock.

Banano, pulling a PI move sounds interesting! But if I told my friend the results, he'd probably get pissed off(since that would kind of be cock-blocking). But I will share them here if I try this.
Woman that just jump into bed with you are usually not that trustworthy, so expect the worst. If you become good friends with a woman and sleep with her, thats different but it takes time. In addition, many Asian people don't have a favorable view of foreign men so anything you can do improve the stereotypical image of a drunken, whoremongering foreign guy will be greatly appreciated by all.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

Banano wrote:its like playing Russian roulette with 5 bullets.

What you think folks?
Duh.

That´s like saying create a profile with a model and then a profile with an obese, ugly girl and see who gets more responses.

EVERY woman all over the world likes looks and money. Why is that so hard to understand?

Of course she´s gonna pick the richer and better looking guy and try to get with the best looking guy she can.

As long as you are better looking and richer than your competition she´ll be faithful.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Don't look for virgins!

I dated a load of "good" Chinese girls, but when it came to getting some action... not a thing! I think I would rather date moms rather than the single 30 somethings who have some sort of issue that is a big red flag as far as the local men are concerned.

You need to look for a girl with a glint in her eye, but not one who is obviously into the old webcamming thing (like another of my ex's).

As to narrowing down girls, well that's the problem I'm having now. It's hard when Asian women generally don't have such strong personalities as Western women. And in China 99% of women have good figures. Added to that is that there are some 600,000 women on Filipino Cupid. It's a man's world, is Asia :)

As to dating, well dating isn't hard (as I've found out now). Women like tall men and men with money. I gain 2 inches in height for having money. You can also gain height by being younger. But the best thing at all is to have plenty of confidence.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
odbo
Veteran Poster

mixed-race pinoys with filipina single moms (german)

Post by odbo »

"half white Filipino children of prostitutes face discrimination by Asians"