Why Taiwan Girls Are The WORST in Asia - Closed, Cold, Soulless, Repressed, Bland, Empty, Spoiled, Shit Social Skills

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Re: Taiwan Girls - The WORST personality! Closed, Cold, Soul

Post by El_Caudillo »

Momopi, I went to Fushan village beyond Wulai, it's an aboriginal village which isn't touristy like Wulai. From there I walked the Fuba trail. Pristine jungle with lots of monkey troops in the trees. Didn't see another soul for hours. I can't imagine a day trip from a mainland city where you can get away from the human race!

As for Bitan, that area is also pleasant to bike around.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Taiwan as a whole is significantly more westernized than China. Not as much as Singapore, on par with Hong Kong. It shouldn't be a surprise that Taiwanese girls have many of the same attitudes as Western, especially Anglosphere women. At least the ones I've talked to didn't seem easy to get to know, not at all.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

El_Caudillo wrote:Momopi, I went to Fushan village beyond Wulai, it's an aboriginal village which isn't touristy like Wulai. From there I walked the Fuba trail. Pristine jungle with lots of monkey troops in the trees. Didn't see another soul for hours. I can't imagine a day trip from a mainland city where you can get away from the human race!

When you hiked the trail, did you by chance encounter abandoned old military bunkers (possibly from ww2 era) next to the road ?
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

El_Caudillo wrote:
Momopi, I went to Fushan village beyond Wulai, it's an aboriginal village which isn't touristy like Wulai. From there I walked the Fuba trail. Pristine jungle with lots of monkey troops in the trees. Didn't see another soul for hours. I can't imagine a day trip from a mainland city where you can get away from the human race!

When you hiked the trail, did you by chance encounter abandoned old military bunkers (possibly from ww2 era) next to the road ?
I only saw one military bunker in Taiwan, on Green Island. Here is a photo from inside...

El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

That bunker/pill box was up on a hill...but the ones by the old prison were used to punish inmates. I'm tempted to make a joke about our great leader and loneliness in Taiwan, but won't out of respect to the gent in the photo.

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Here's a video of Tokyo. Notice how uncannily similar it is to Taipei.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aANLWsATis8[/youtube]
longzing
Freshman Poster

Post by longzing »

Back to the topic for a minute, could we? Could we say that taiwan's girls are insecure just like those in the USA - more anxious and repressed and paranoid like Master Wu said before. So insecure that when you're around a girl in the street, incidentally walking passing her she'd walk like a running dog, walking quicker and quicker...You see what i mean...
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Longzing, I will try and answer your question...no Taiwanese women will not run as you they walk past you. It's seems they don't notice you, they are extremely lost in their own world, listening to music, looking at their phone, thinking about their studies, music lessons -- Taiwan is so safe that they do not need to pay much attention to their environment. If you speak to them/ask them a question, they will give a little jump, be astonished you are talking to them. but then be helpful - you can have a conversation but they will be shy and not show much enthusiasm. If the girl is a very Americanized Taiwanese she will be more abrupt, but still answer your questions.

In my other experiences in 2016....Hong Kong, people won't make eye contact, or may look at you with a disgusted expression - they will answer your questions in curt English or Mandarin. (I don't speak Cantonese). Don't take it personally, everybody gets the same treatment. I even made friends with a young HKer in Taiwan who said it's the same for him.

My little corner of the 'West' (actually one the countries furthest to the east on conventional Free Mason made maps)...you won't pass many pretty women on the street, when you do pass somebody will make eye contact and often say hello. You are free to shoot the shit with them as you like. You had better stick to conservative topics like the weather and cars - not aliens and flat planets otherwise they'll think you a weirdo.

Indonesia...everybody will want to talk to you. People will yell out at you. If you want to try and chat someone up, no problem. English will be an issue. Unless you are very sociable it gets a bit much.
longzing
Freshman Poster

Post by longzing »

Or, could we say that male and female in Taiwan are stressful enough in making live easier to earn money and work hard. So they don't have the romantic mindset that European or Latin America people have. So girls in Taiwan are generally more anxious and depressed, inclusive and not open-minded, and so on.

Again this is going back to Master Wu's theory outlined elsewhere capturing most Taiwanese's mentality and social vibes.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I was just in Singapore. I found the women there just as soulless as you found them in Taiwan.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I saw a couple of insufferable singapore girls with big sunglasses in a vietnam flight.
They were looking at their phone and laughing out loud while the flight attendant was giving the safety instructions.
I gave them a really dirty look that made them shut up, but i should've done it verbally.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?