Beautiful Chinese women in their 40's! No way!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 19th, 2020, 11:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Ghost wrote:I don't think Winston would fit there very well. How much Chinese does he know? Anyway, he has a very different mindset to most Asians. I understand why he went to the Philippines primarily.
do you need to know chinese to bang a desperate province girl in china? Your still thinking like a wife hunter. I bet winston will be knee deep in easy putang.
Mongering in China is largely relegated to brothels and clubs. No decent Chinese girl will go with a foreigner without knowing him well first. She'll be selective for a good guy.

I once knew a guy who learned Chinese only for the women. And he was still that guy who went out partying in the clubs and bars all the time because that's the only way you get "easy" sex. Oh, and he still had to hop the train to go into another, bigger city to do it. The good girls are all on lock-down as it should be because every Asian girl these days knows what most foreigners are out for. Like I've said before, there's a very big divide between the good girls and the hoes. And that's how I like it.

I dont beleive that. They say that for philippines yet there is many girls that will sleep with a foreigner straight into his hotel. Winston is the king of mongering so it will be interesting to see his results though. When is he gonna get there?
The Philippines has a colonial mentality, a desire for Americans in particular, and is much poorer and desperate. Apples and oranges.

I thought Winston was going to avoid China (at least for dating.) I'm pretty sure he has said before that he doesn't fit in with the typical East-Asian mentality.

much poorer and desperate? City girls in phil live better than all those cute hot chinese women wanting to work like SLAVES often in illegal factories. Id say filipinas are better off than most of those province chinese girls. You didn't even try to monger chinese girls. perhaps cause your too poor for them or you were too busy I dont know what the deal is but id be willing to bet winston is gonna get more p***y in china than he can handle due to the sheer size and lack of foreigners.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 19th, 2020, 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Ghost wrote:Depending on where you go, it wouldn't matter how much money you have. People and cultures are all the same, aren't they? Except when they aren't.
Go to a factory in china youll be "killing it" paloalto style. Dont hate cause you failed by not even trying. Maybe i should go to china to prove all you guys wrong.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 19th, 2020, 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Ghost wrote:
Ghost wrote:Depending on where you go, it wouldn't matter how much money you have. People and cultures are all the same, aren't they? Except when they aren't.
Go to a factory in china youll be "killing it" paloalto style. Dont hate cause you failed by not even trying. Maybe i should go to china to prove all you guys wrong.
What's PAG got to do with it? He's full of more bullshit than the combined bull population of planet earth. But you and he are similar in that you both make big financial claims without any evidence to show it is true.

Truth is, you are in the easiest country on earth for an American male to get laid. There's a reason you are there and not China. I'm warning you. You try that bullshit in China - especially rural China - and your life may be forfeit. You show no interest in any other languages or cultures, and you wouldn't know the difference between any of the other cities outside of Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong Kong.
i thought chinese people were friendly and it was the filipinos that were more likely to get violent and protective?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 19th, 2020, 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Can you believe she's 44? No way! I don't believe it!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info149609.htm

ImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow. Look at this gorgeous 41 year old Chinese woman. No way!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info151760.htm

ImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this gorgeous sexy Chinese woman is 45. Can you believe that? No way!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info154303.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Can you believe this Chinese woman is 46? NO WAY! She's so sexy!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info155410.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Unphotoshopped, the woman in the leopard skin dress would probably look like my KTV lady from Bangkok. She was hot in the KTV bar, less so in real life but is kind of interesting. Well anyway as a milf she was way hotter than the bored 20yo girls who also worked in the KTV. And while her looks were debatable, her singing voice was awesome.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Wow!!!! These are some real Asian babes!!! I really like the one who is wearing the animal skin patterned dress and black boots!!! At age 46 she looks great if not down right SEXY for her age....my heart really started when I saw her photos. Also, the other Chinese woman who is 44yrs old looks absolutely STUNNING!!!! This pictures of attractive Chinese women tell me that these ladies know how to take care of themselves because they are not overweight, obese, have a FEMININE APPEARANCE (hairstyle and dress) unlike many American women!!! This makes me want to get a visa and hop on a plane to China!!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

IraqVet2003 wrote:Wow!!!! These are some real Asian babes!!! I really like the one who is wearing the animal skin patterned dress and black boots!!! At age 46 she looks great if not down right SEXY for her age....my heart really started when I saw her photos. Also, the other Chinese woman who is 44yrs old looks absolutely STUNNING!!!! This pictures of attractive Chinese women tell me that these ladies know how to take care of themselves because they are not overweight, obese, have a FEMININE APPEARANCE (hairstyle and dress) unlike many American women!!! This makes me want to get a visa and hop on a plane to China!!!!
Yeah and the amazing thing is that here in China, the MAJORITY of women, or at least HALF of them, are very down-to-earth in addition to being very feminine, a combination which is virtually impossible to find in modern America! It's surreal to see the majority female population here being down-to-earth. Unbelievable. Makes you realize how f***ed up the US really is.

Also, these Chinese women are very health conscious. They make sure to sleep early and eat lunch and dinner at the appropriate times. Almost all the Chinese girls I know lecture me if I sleep late or don't eat lunch on time. So they are very wise in maintaining their healthy habits. That's another reason why they look healthier, in addition to their genes.