Is Relocating To Asia BAD For Marriages?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is Relocating To Asia BAD For Marriages?

Post by Taco »

I was just reading this old post from the Asia Xpat forum and started wondering just how many western men dump their wives and kids for a hot, young Asian woman when they relocate . I guessing maybe 50% of western guys do this which would be the same success rate as western marriages but I have no data to back it up. Your thoughts?

http://beijing.asiaxpat.com/forums/marr ... -marriages?/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Well it's really bad for american wives. I could see why it'd be tempting for you just leave your american wife for a younger more beautiful asian woman. It isn't fair but that's just nature of the situation. No more feminism ,p***y-pass and all the perks that american women enjoy without even knowing.

How many american women divorced their good husbands while having another more exciting guy "warming up in the bullpen" here in the states. Again life isn't fair and it really comes down to the options you have available.

Why do women on craigslist prostitute themselves at expensive rates just because they have a vagina..... because prostitution isn't legal here.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

well-informed wrote:Well it's really bad for american wives. I could see why it'd be tempting for you just leave your american wife for a younger more beautiful asian woman. It isn't fair but that's just nature of the situation. No more feminism ,p***y-pass and all the perks that american women enjoy without even knowing.

How many american women divorced their good husbands while having another more exciting guy "warming up in the bullpen" here in the states. Again life isn't fair and it really comes down to the options you have available.

Why do women on craigslist prostitute themselves at expensive rates just because they have a vagina..... because prostitution isn't legal here.
+1 Very well put!
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I found this posted on another forum.

Around the year 2002 I knew a former executive for the Bank of Montreal that worked in Japan for several years. He ended up marrying a Japanese woman during his time there and eventually he
came back to Canada with his Japanese wife. He was single and had never been married before until he married the Japanese woman.

He told me of many cases among the bank employees where a Canadian man would get transferred overseas to Japan and bring his Canadian
wife along with him. He told me that it would usually take no longer than one year before the man had divorced his western wife and was either dating or marrying a Japanese woman. He personally
knew of 6 instances of this happening... just within the small group of his specialty banking area! It eventually caused great concern among the top dogs at the bank. They were getting calls
from former western wives who were very upset for a number of different reasons (ie, the gravy-train stopped, their husbands were bastards, how they hell do they get out of this f***ing country,
etc, etc.).

I think the thing that struck me most was that once the men discovered women in a foreign place that were actually "woman-like" they simply “woke up� and saw their wives for what they really were… mere expensive baggage.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Is Relocating To Asia BAD For Marriages?

Post by OutWest »

Taco wrote:I was just reading this old post from the Asia Xpat forum and started wondering just how many western men dump their wives and kids for a hot, young Asian woman when they relocate . I guessing maybe 50% of western guys do this which would be the same success rate as western marriages but I have no data to back it up. Your thoughts?

http://beijing.asiaxpat.com/forums/marr ... -marriages?/
LOL...your question is just too funny! Asian women terrify the crap out of American bitches. in general, they know they cannot compete.
I have seen it happen more times than I can count.

outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

I've seen this phenomenon happen down here in Mexico as well. I know plenty of American and Canadian guys in their 40s and 50s who divorced their American/Canadian wives and married Mexican women and now live here in Mexico full time. One of the guys is lucky; he was born in Mexico and spent the first seven years of his life here because his parents were missionaries and so he has dual US/Mexican citizenship so he can work here with no problems whatsoever; plus he is perfectly bilingual in both languages and can "pass" as Mexican if necessary despite having the most English-sounding name you could imagine.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

When well to do businessmen from HK and Taiwan goes to China, they simply get a local GF or "second wife". There is no need to divorce the first one. The purpose of getting married in the first place is a union of two families, where you and your wife are obliged to look after the welfare of elderly parents, raise children, and take care of each other in your golden years. Getting a divorce defeats that purpose and make your kids hate you. If you want a nice f*ck or a "variety", you get a few concubines on the side and have your fun, but don't bring it home with you.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tom-docto ... 24380.html
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

It makes me laugh when pro athletes see no value in marrying black American women or white American women with blonde hair and big boobs any more. There just tired of all the bullshit they have to put up with.

I'd like to e-mail Kevin Garnett and ask him how his life has changed for the better since his recent "conversion" to Asian women, notice the smile on his face. Undoubtedly, his penis is bigger than this chicks leg so I'm left wondering hows things work in the bedroom.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Express_Yourse ... 4357021/1/

Here's his gold digging X. You'll notice he's not smiling in this photo, she probably blew $200,000 on shoes that week.

http://www.exposay.com/kevin-garnett-wi ... ife+Brandi