Hot Single Chinese Women in their 30's! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I wouldn't believe anybody whose only photos are from a semi-pro photoshoot, with so much Photoshopping to follow. How much of your attraction is filtered by an awareness of what's real, and not hyper-real?
Perhaps that's the way humanity is going anyway...perhaps in 50 years we'll all be grossly overweight blobs connected 24/7 to virtual reality devices where our perfectly modelled 3D avatars will have sex with equally texel-perfect 3D female avatars...
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

The only certainty is that a Chinese lady is way hotter than any woman you could hope to attract in your own town.

Winston - any luck with the top lady? She looks a little open. I think she would be a good wife for a Western man.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this is my ideal type of Chinese woman! So beautiful, smooth and feminine!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info132341.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Wow, I can just walk off the plane and all those pictured girls will just fall at my feet and I can just pick the best looking one and take her to my back-packer hotel and screw her brains out, then call the 2nd best looking one and do the same to all of them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this 36 year old Chinese woman is so cute and gorgeous!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info134345.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wow check out this 38 year old Chinese lady!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info130556.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

38? Now way!!!

Wow, she's lovely. It's a shame everyone here is glued to their sofas, so I'll have all these beautiful ladies to myself :-)
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on May 8th, 2013, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

38? Wow, she looks great for 38.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Oh my god. I think I need to meet here. Is AFA still stupidly expensive though?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Wow! What a candidate she is!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this 35 year old Chinese lady is so feminine, slender and sexy!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info138880.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage