Weird question but... circumcision in the Philippines?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Weird question but... circumcision in the Philippines?

Post by manly5000 »

Hey all,

I know that most males are Circ'd in the philippines and there's a big social stigma about it, but I am DEAD SET against allowing any son I may have in the future to be cut.

What kind of problems will I run into with this kind of mindset? Are Filipinos in general starting to wake up to the barbaric stupidity of this practice or are they gung-ho about having it done? Would a half-breed Filipino/American boy draw less attention about this than a pure Filipino due to cultural differences etc?

Just curious...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

They never claimed it was being done for health reasons so when doctors changed their minds there was no push to stop them. It is a cultural manhood issue so ingrained that most mothers won't allow an infant to get it done yet 10 year olds will actively bug for it to get done or risk being teased as a sepoy. I have heard theories the Catholic Church tried to get the practice stopped when Spain arrived since it is an outward sign of Islamic influence but even that powerful institution failed.

There was even an Ai Ai movie were a subplot was her son cutting himself because single mom could not afford to get a doctor as his big sisters debut was upcoming. Medical missionaries do actually go around to cut boys approaching ten years of age so they won't do themselves.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

what a country of retards :D
For Jews a paedophile rabbi does the job during infancy then sucks on the penis.
Filipinos meanwhile do it themselves. Brilliant!

Here's the poll: viewtopic.php?t=9747
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Besides Filipinos most Pacific Islander nationalities along with most Muslims have it done shortly before a boy starts getting priviledges of growing into a man. Its not during the first few years of life as the Jewish nation did at God's comand. Or American men had done at doctors advice.

Look at it this way a wife will not be pushing for it at least until a boy is old enough to ask for it. In fact most Filipinos will actively protect infants from it. Should a child live in the islands he will probably ask for it, if he leaves probably not.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Weird question but... circumcision in the Philippines?

Post by Winston »

Question for you all.

What do you think of circumcision? Dianne is worried that if my son is uncircumcised, his penis will look abnormal and girls will dislike it. But i think circumcision is stupid. All the websites i found about it say its unnecessary and recommends that it no longer be practiced. I never understood the logic of it. Its brutal and babaric and against nature. What do you think? Would you circumcise your son? Isnt it a Jewish custom? How did it become common practice in America and Asia? Strange.

From my research, people say an uncircumcised penis enjoys sex more and is more sensitive. Plus its natural. If god or mother nature wanted you to be circumcised then you would be born that way. Right? Its also painful and bloody to put an infant through that operation. Seems cruel and savage too, as well as completely unnecessary. I heard conspiracy gurus like michael tsarion say that circumcision is a mark on a slave so by having it done you are being marked as owned property to the elites and ancient gods or ETs that ruled the human race. Lol. Plus we are not jewish anyway so why would we follow such a custom?

Can you explain the logic behind it? What is your opinion on this manner? Would you circumcise your son?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:Question for you all.

What do you think of circumcision? Dianne is worried that if my son is uncircumcised, his penis will look abnormal and girls will dislike it.

That's sounds like a strange comment for a mother to make. How many girls does she want to like it? Is she wanting him to have some baby mommas. You could just tell her he could marry a girl that doesn't know what the other ones look like.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

What do you think of circumcision? Dianne is worried that if my son is uncircumcised, his penis will look abnormal and girls will dislike it. But i think circumcision is stupid. All the websites i found about it say its unnecessary and recommends that it no longer be practiced. I never understood the logic of it. Its brutal and babaric and against nature. What do you think? Would you circumcise your son? Isnt it a Jewish custom? How did it become common practice in America and Asia? Strange.

From my research, people say an uncircumcised penis enjoys sex more and is more sensitive. Plus its natural. If god or mother nature wanted you to be circumcised then you would be born that way. Right? Its also painful and bloody to put an infant through that operation. Seems cruel and savage too, as well as completely unnecessary. I heard conspiracy gurus like michael tsarion say that circumcision is a mark on a slave so by having it done you are being marked as owned property to the elites and ancient gods or ETs that ruled the human race. Lol. Plus we are not jewish anyway so why would we follow such a custom?

Can you explain the logic behind it? What is your opinion on this manner? Would you circumcise your son?
DO NOT DO IT...Its actually a doorway to possession by demonic energy...and It is a Jewish Practice..Which in itself is a GIANT RED FLAG...

In India, we never practised it...No Ayurvedic or EVEN Kamasutra the sex text book ever mentions or recommends it. Again. I repeat...The Kamasutra never recommends having circumcision for better sex life....so Winston, you can use this argument against Dianne that...Not even Kamasutra supports circumcision...the folks...who invented over 1000+ sex positions never mentioned or bothered about circumcision as the primary requite for good sex

I don't think even Chinese medicine says you need to be circumcised.

Unfortunately, Filipinos are Simpletons and ok I'm going to say it...Plain DUMB like rest of Asians...No Critical Thinking..They are docile and do what others are doing..

In Philippines..Its a very big event ...The entire school children are circumcised at once by the church. The direction comes straight from the Vatican.

The foreskin is there for a reason, which is not disclosed a lot online because its that important so Jews make sure no good research is done on why there is foreskin..

I'm uncircumcised and Filipina girls never had issues with my thingy and some even commented that mine thingy is amazing and they loved it... :lol: :lol:

----

I feel really bad for Philippines...They are very very simple people...they are also poor but have all American diseases...like cancer etc and Asian diseases like Diabetes ...which they cannot afford to pay, have high teen pregnancy rate, bad food, corrupt government...earthquakes, typhoon ..The list keeps going...

At Least in India, we have Ancient texts to look back to as do chinese...What options do Filipinos have...They have no comparative index out there...The culture is not that ancient to experience struggle of good and bad things of life...so they go with the current trend...
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

It is the culture there. Both among Muslims, who also circumcise all men, but not in that first week like Jews do along with most Pacific Island cultures without a root reason in the Old Testament. Watch their entertainment programs, it is a common subplot to show that if the parents don't get it done by about 10 years of age boys have been known to go black market to get it done themselves. And as public education of course the boy gets an infection. If I was outside the Philippines and a few other places then no I wouldn't get it done. If I lived there then I would fear that he will go to the back alley himself if I didn't and I would have had it done as an infant instead of at 9 years old as an entering manhood ritual.

My thought is that it became a common practice as the boy had to show his courage to get it done to take his place among the older men in the society. Those that did not remained a boy, and boys don't get a wife. If the fear of pain so paralyzed him or made him want to be different than the others could he be dependent upon to help protect the village in a wartime situation. The growth in America was driven by medical doctors. Some activist said it was just a source of income, others it was to suppress masturbation 10 years after the fact. Whatever the case the best "science" in America from the 1930s to the 70s said get it done and as medical opinions changed a lower percentage of Americans from almost all to now less than half get circumcised as infants.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well fortunately my son himself is against the circumcision. So i doubt he would get it done secretly in the black market.

But how would the other boys know if hes circumcised or not? Do all the boys have to show their penis to his peers at school? Lol. How so? There is no way the school administration would allow that. Lol. Especially a Catholic school.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

From my italian friend alex:

[4/9, 10:56 PM] Alex From Italy: don't do that to your son
[4/9, 10:57 PM] Alex From Italy: that practice it's sort of genital mutilation and it's even illegal in Italy
[4/9, 10:58 PM] Alex From Italy: it's a Jewish tradition and has no purpose other than to follow their tradition
[4/9, 10:58 PM] Alex From Italy: so to recognize their own members
[4/9, 10:58 PM] Alex From Italy: who isn't Jewish isn't supposed to do that
[4/9, 10:59 PM] Alex From Italy: some girls don't like circumcised penis
[4/9, 11:23 PM] Alex From Italy: anyway I find circumcision totally unnecessary especially for non Jewish
[4/9, 11:24 PM] Alex From Italy: I hope Dianne won't insist of making Angelo undergo circumcision.

Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Winston wrote:From my italian friend alex:

[4/9, 10:56 PM] Alex From Italy: don't do that to your son
[4/9, 10:57 PM] Alex From Italy: that practice it's sort of genital mutilation and it's even illegal in Italy
[4/9, 10:58 PM] Alex From Italy: it's a Jewish tradition and has no purpose other than to follow their tradition
[4/9, 10:58 PM] Alex From Italy: so to recognize their own members
[4/9, 10:58 PM] Alex From Italy: who isn't Jewish isn't supposed to do that
[4/9, 10:59 PM] Alex From Italy: some girls don't like circumcised penis
[4/9, 11:23 PM] Alex From Italy: anyway I find circumcision totally unnecessary especially for non Jewish
[4/9, 11:24 PM] Alex From Italy: I hope Dianne won't insist of making Angelo undergo circumcision.
Tell Alex that it is also a tradition in the southern Pacific islands. And the Jewish tradition is to do it to infants. It is the Muslim tradition that the Philippines tradition mirrors more closely. As soon as your son's batch mates start on their manhood ritual and find out he is a supot per pressure on the ground will trump pressure from westerners