Kazakhstan - Cost of Living? Girls?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Billy wrote:
only for the guys interested in "my" red yoga pants girl story.

i didn´t make the move as she is to young. but boy she has energy and wants to live life but her mom blocks her as the turkish society.
Billy, Billy, Billy....

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Jester wrote:
Billy wrote:

i didn´t make the move as she is to young. but boy she has energy and wants to live life but her mom blocks her as the turkish society.
Billy, Billy, Billy....

Her stepfather don´t want to give money for her and her mother. Now she must return to Kirgistan. she was in a school her to become an actress. turkish guys are crazy about her because she seems to look available. anyway turkey is not for dating.

i think kirgistan is also not that good. there are many turkish guys there and they complain that it´s quite tough there. specially the guys there seems to like to steel and fight and cockblock which seems to make dating life quite difficult.

but good news folks i am going to bangkok in early november.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Billy wrote:
Jester wrote:
Billy wrote:

Billy, Billy, Billy....

Her stepfather don´t want to give money for her and her mother. Now she must return to Kirgistan. she was in a school her to become an actress. turkish guys are crazy about her because she seems to look available. anyway turkey is not for dating.

i think kirgistan is also not that good. there are many turkish guys there and they complain that it´s quite tough there. specially the guys there seems to like to steel and fight and cockblock which seems to make dating life quite difficult.

but good news folks i am going to bangkok in early november.
God puts gold in front of you, just waiting for you, and you ignore it. Now you're going off to mine silver.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_Ocix_htP8

OK.. Hiho, hiho.....
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:Would you ever live in a place like this?

http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersite ... azakhstan/
Indeed.

Aslana sure seems like a spooky place.

Like London.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Th0x5AYqMAw/T ... on+Eye.jpg