Where do I go to apply for visa in Manila?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Where do I go to apply for visa in Manila?

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MrBlueLight wrote:Well, I do expect that my desirability will take a hit as I get older, but my knowledge of game will still remain with me. I would still know how to push women's buttons. Yeah, less will bite and I will not be able to rely on online game and will have to do 100% daygame, but my libido will be weaker to so I won't have the desire to bang as many women as I do now. I think once I start to feel that I am over the hills in my attractiveness, that is when I might consider marriage. I too can appreciate the fine things in life, it's not all about women and sex.
your gonna need a lot of money and time to pursue women overseas. Its easier to marry a girl in america. So your strategy is backwards and thats where your arrogance will catch up to you.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Re: Where do I go to apply for visa in Manila?

Post by MrBlueLight »

I have no desire to marry girls with masculine personalities