See, they DO exist?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: See, they DO exist?

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:
Adama wrote:What is that on her hand? If that is a tattoo on her hand, then the whole thing would be counter productive to call her a member of the goodie elite.
Exactly I was wondering the same. Any kind of mutilation i.e. red dyied hair, more than one earring etc are big red flags on mental stability.
I agree with all of the above. Absolutely. It's funny now how at least they are advertising they're insane before you get too close.

I don't think you can know whether or not a woman is truly good until you talk to her. Certainly not from a photo and a blogpost. Is she a pathological liar and always lying to escape any kind of blame for the smallest reason? I mean reasons where admitting to fault isn't even necessarily embarrassing at all. Does she use disrespectful speech or verbal jabs, especially if it is backhanded? Does she talk about money excessively? Does she complain about men or about how tough it is to be a woman, or how she expects a certain class of treatment?

Or is she sweet, kind, willing and open, non-confrontational, and speaking the truth?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Just noticed something. Hand size, waist indent points, hip width compared to shoulder width, eyebrows - ladyboy?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Cornfed wrote:Just noticed something. Hand size, waist indent points, hip width compared to shoulder width, eyebrows - ladyboy?
FACT JACK!
That is a Ladyboy.

See, they DO exist? If you like sucking dick and being butt f***ed.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Cornfed wrote:Just noticed something. Hand size, waist indent points, hip width compared to shoulder width, eyebrows - ladyboy?
I think I am going to vomit. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ladyboy or gargoyle, does it really matter? :) I was just trying to make a point: girls who look good and are explicitly looking for intellectual connection (before going physical, hopefully) do exist...just not in my part of town.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Adama wrote:
droid wrote:
Adama wrote:What is that on her hand? If that is a tattoo on her hand, then the whole thing would be counter productive to call her a member of the goodie elite.
Exactly I was wondering the same. Any kind of mutilation i.e. red dyied hair, more than one earring etc are big red flags on mental stability.
I agree with all of the above. Absolutely. It's funny now how at least they are advertising they're insane before you get too close.

I don't think you can know whether or not a woman is truly good until you talk to her. Certainly not from a photo and a blogpost. Is she a pathological liar and always lying to escape any kind of blame for the smallest reason? I mean reasons where admitting to fault isn't even necessarily embarrassing at all. Does she use disrespectful speech or verbal jabs, especially if it is backhanded? Does she talk about money excessively? Does she complain about men or about how tough it is to be a woman, or how she expects a certain class of treatment?

Or is she sweet, kind, willing and open, non-confrontational, and speaking the truth?
If you want an absolutely innocent girl who won't have a tattoo on hand or shoulder and will be unfamiliar with the ancient art (circa 6000 years ago) of hair dying, you really have to go remote rural part of mountainous tribal villages. And chances are, she need to be an underage...

Then I am the one with strict standards LOL

I don't know this girl, she's not a Tinder match of mine, I was simply posting her (public) pic to make a point. I personally have no problems with 29 years olds who are cute and intellectual.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Well it's a matter of degrees duende, I don't have a problem with the usual hair dying and hair doing, lipstick collecting etc that most women do of course, but once you start getting into the red, pink, blue colors like sjw's do, or the seamingly harmless, but meaningless pseudo-intellectual cursives on the neck or back, you know the sh*t you're probably getting into is proportional to it.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There's a difference between strict standards and ridiculous standards, and that difference is not funny. Also, I am not against hair dying. I am against coloring that don't exist among humans in nature.

Whether anyone likes tattoos or not, it is up to them. However, it seems that a higher class woman would not have any.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

publicduende wrote:Ladyboy or gargoyle, does it really matter? :) I was just trying to make a point: girls who look good and are explicitly looking for intellectual connection (before going physical, hopefully) do exist...just not in my part of town.
Do you think this individual looks good?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

We're clearly deviating from duende's initial point.
But maybe he shouldn't drift to multiple threads on this either i guess.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
publicduende wrote:Ladyboy or gargoyle, does it really matter? :) I was just trying to make a point: girls who look good and are explicitly looking for intellectual connection (before going physical, hopefully) do exist...just not in my part of town.
Do you think this individual looks good?
My initial response was they he/she looked good, but of course this may be the best looking pic of 1000 that he/she took.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:We're clearly deviating from duende's initial point.
No, we are addressing his point by pointing out that seemingly good things may come with a few strings (or whatever) attached.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

The only thing that can solve this dilemma is another spinoff thread.