Video: How I Feel After Living In The Philippines For A Month

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Video: How I Feel After Living In The Philippines For A Month

Post by kangarunner »

Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Video: How I Feel After Living In The Philippines For A Month

Post by publicduende »

Looks like the typical foreigner who's living by the beach, in a small or mid-sized town, without a care in the world. That, and easy access to girls half your age who actually don't mind talking to you, smiling at you, dating you and sleeping with you, that's pure balsam to a man's soul. Something the average American man can't even begin to dream about.

That's "the Philippines done right", as someone once said. I hope he won't have to go back to his depressing reality, his usual job routine if and when his savings run out.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

kangarunner wrote:
June 1st, 2022, 7:26 pm

Wow, this was powerful, the Philippines does sound like paradise.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

https://youtu.be/hahYAxwWf9U?t=463

7:43 - "I just don't know why more people are not doing this".

Why aren't more people escaping the rat race and living happier abroad?

Many people are either not capable or happier abroad does not apply to them. For one, most people living abroad have an above average intelligence. After that, many people are simply blue pilled, gullibly believing the BS they've been told, and just obediently accept the system they were born into. It's not their fault, they just haven't taken the red pill yet. And then some people just naturally fit in to the place they were born into and wouldn't ever want to leave....Just like the country boys here in Tennessee who just love their trucks, guns, football games, and have tons of other normie friends and their life is set the way it is and doesn't need to change.

For me I wanted to seek out new places and learn more about the world.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
PocosonSnaffle
Freshman Poster

Post by PocosonSnaffle »

publicduende wrote:
June 1st, 2022, 8:58 pm
Looks like the typical foreigner who's living by the beach, in a small or mid-sized town, without a care in the world. That, and easy access to girls half your age who actually don't mind talking to you, smiling at you, dating you and sleeping with you, that's pure balsam to a man's soul. Something the average American man can't even begin to dream about.

That's "the Philippines done right", as someone once said. I hope he won't have to go back to his depressing reality, his usual job routine if and when his savings run out.
Most people who make claims of being extremely happy in the Philippines seem to always have something to sell you : a book, a website link, a youtube video link...

The reality is that the Philippines is a hellhole where only extremely low-value losers will be happy. If you have any standard whatsoever (in people relationships, dating, culture, food...), you will hate this "country" and leave asap. Even Thailand will feel like paradise compared to this dump.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

PocosonSnaffle wrote:
June 5th, 2022, 4:33 am
Most people who make claims of being extremely happy in the Philippines seem to always have something to sell you : a book, a website link, a youtube video link...
This is probably true of anyone who has something to sell you: they need to project themselves as happy winners in their current living conditions.
PocosonSnaffle wrote:
The reality is that the Philippines is a hellhole where only extremely low-value losers will be happy. If you have any standard whatsoever (in people relationships, dating, culture, food...), you will hate this "country" and leave asap. Even Thailand will feel like paradise compared to this dump.
Care to mention what constitutes a happy place for "high-value losers", or "high-value winners", to you?
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

PocosonSnaffle wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Have fun getting tossed off a skyscraper
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
PocosonSnaffle
Freshman Poster

Post by PocosonSnaffle »

publicduende wrote:
June 6th, 2022, 9:36 pm
PocosonSnaffle wrote:
This is probably true of anyone who has something to sell you: they need to project themselves as happy winners in their current living conditions.
PocosonSnaffle wrote:
Care to mention what constitutes a happy place for "high-value losers", or "high-value winners", to you?
SEA and Africa are where most losers go. Only Thailand and Vietnam can compensate having to talk to apes because they have enough good looking women.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

PocosonSnaffle wrote:
June 7th, 2022, 1:48 am
SEA and Africa are where most losers go. Only Thailand and Vietnam can compensate having to talk to apes because they have enough good looking women.
If you think Thailand and Vietnam have better-looking women, it means you've never been to the Philippines. Perhaps it should stay that way.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Smart man.

Most MGTOW expats would go ranting on how American or Canadian women are trash, and post escapades like Cuba Dave.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

PocosonSnaffle wrote:
publicduende wrote:

I totally agree with this. Been in this shithole now 2 months. And hate it a lot. It's not even cheap here either. Never in my life will return here
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

Btw, if you watch more of the videos of his channel, he is investing his life savings paying to build a house for her family in the province