Canadian Marries Angeles City Hooker

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Canadian Marries Angeles City Hooker

Post by Taco »

Beautiful women are so rare in Canada the men are willing to marry hookers to get one.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Re: Canadian Marries Angeles City Hooker

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Typical clueless, dumb ass, blue collar, white Canadian with lots of money but no common sense.
Canada is full of stupid looking and sounding guys like him.
But the dating scene in Canada is so awful the vast majority of men will never get a match, reply, message or anything, so they get desperate and will lose any common sense if a foreign girl even talks to them.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Taco wrote:
December 11th, 2019, 12:00 pm
Beautiful women are so rare in Canada the men are willing to marry hookers to get one.

I wouldn't call that Angeles City hooker exactly "a beautiful woman". :D
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

In canada any woman under 200lbs is beautiful. This hooker is about 100lbs with hair down to her ass.
Jonnyblond
Freshman Poster

Post by Jonnyblond »

I agree that Canada has the most terrible looking women in the world. I’ve lived in every province in Canada the past 25 years and the ratio of beautiful to fat chicks is so off it’s insane. Trying to tell guys to look overseas or even anything south of Canada is next to impossible. My best friend was cheated on by his wife 8 times. It’s rare to catch women in the act but I showed him this one spot to go that I thought was a great place to sit back, have a few beers and listen to music. He eventually showed it to his wife and one day he went to pick her up for lunch and she wasn’t there. So he thought maybe she went out to lunch with some friends. So he went to the spot I showed him just to have a puff and there was her car. He drove up fast and caught his wife getting it on with her co-worker. He eventually forgave her. He acted all tough and mad like that was it. they we’re through but a couple of days later he got back with her. His excuse...he’s never going to meet another girl like that. I won’t lie..she wasn’t the hottest thing but she was decent. He was not the best looking guy and the reason I think he put up with it was because he had nothing better going on when he was single..actually he couldn’t meet nobody and I think that scared him. Fast forward to years later. She had a kid and it’s not his but he played hero mode and raised him anyways. Did he ever get away from her and wise up..he actually did. I asked him what took so long to wake up..he just said one morning he just woke up and he wasn’t attracted to her anymore and was sick of how she was..I said..I’ll tell you why...she hit the wall. It’s to bad she took care of herself and Father Time didn’t get to her quicker but what value did she have other then her looks. It’s true...if you look at most cucked men..the only time they eventually wake up us when women hit the wall and the guy discovers what value does she have to stick around for.

I believe the ratio at least in Atlantic Canada of beautiful to the ever growing clown world chick is 1 in 1000 girls. I’m not joking. In the past you could walk around and see many beautiful girls in the mid 90s but something went terribly wrong after 1995. I can go days now without seeing a hot chick but I figured it out.i see a lot of out of shape girls that I think..wow..if she lost weight she might actually be pretty hot but most women have fell for Walt Disney’s princess BS that it isn’t ever going to happen. Oh well.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 1:56 am
Taco wrote:

OMG, yet another clueless dupe embarks upon the @MrMan life strategy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Now this is a case where marriage doesn't make sense, at least from what I can tell. (What's language is that quacking in the video, btw?) Simpler and way safer to continue with the john-hooker relationship. Might initially be more expensive that way because of regular flights to Philippines, but much cheaper on the long run if the marriage fails.

Both one-off prostitution and longer term sugar daddying arrangements are pay-as-you-go, no hidden charges, easy to cancel arrangement at any time, no further payments necessary after arrangement cancelled.

Marriage in the west, including with imported brides, is pay-later, amount of payment unspecified, perhaps way more than you anticipated or can afford, no guarantees as to services rendered in exchange for payment, difficult to cancel arrangement, payment often continues long after arrangement over. At its worst, marriage like a form of financial domination, where mistress wife orders slave husband to hand over money or face dire consequences.

Nothing wrong with @MrMan's marriage on the other hand, since it is not in the west. Once again, CE is displaying mentally unhinged rage at the mere mention of the terms marriage and children.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Shemp wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 11:01 am
Now this is a case where marriage doesn't make sense, at least from what I can tell.
I disagree.

At least this guy knows his wife is a hooker. Most Canadian guys are married to hookers and they don't even know it. I would never marry a woman from Canada.
Jonnyblond wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 5:01 am
I agree that Canada has the most terrible looking women in the world. I’ve lived in every province in Canada the past 25 years and the ratio of beautiful to fat chicks is so off it’s insane. Trying to tell guys to look overseas or even anything south of Canada is next to impossible.
This is true. Most Canadian men cannot think for themselves anymore.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Shemp wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 11:01 am
Nothing wrong with @MrMan's marriage on the other hand, since it is not in the west. Once again, CE is displaying mentally unhinged rage at the mere mention of the terms marriage and children.
We have lived in both countries, spending about half our marriage in Indonesia and half in the US.

A good piece of advice is to marry someone who is sexually moral. Virgins are top notch of course. Widows who were faithful and did not sleep around before marriage or after the spouse died before remarrying are right up there with them. If they've passed up on potential sexual opportunities because of good sexual morals and values, they are lower risk, IMO, for adultery.

The next set of possibilities are those who used to be sexually immoral but repented and are not indulging now. I might recommend that for someone who lived the same way.

And then there are those who are sleeping with their boyfriends or girlfriends. They could stop fornicating or marrying.

I wouldn't recommend any man or woman to marry someone who thinks its okay to sleep around while single and are sleeping with multiple partners, including those here who are whoremongers (with free or paid whores) here. I wouldn't advise a woman to marry or date you guys.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 7:16 am
hypermak wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 1:56 am
Taco wrote:

OMG, yet another clueless dupe embarks upon the @MrMan life strategy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are the one who is happy to cohort with second-hand women. I married an Asian virgin (took that virginity away right after marrying her) and have been married 20 years to the same woman. We are raising children together. I don't have kids all over the world that I don't know about being raised by single mothers and live-in boyfriends.

You call evil good and good evil.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 3:39 am
In canada any woman under 200lbs is beautiful. This hooker is about 100lbs with hair down to her ass.

It seems as if Canada has the same obesity epidemic that America has! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 7:36 pm

At least this guy knows his wife is a hooker. Most Canadian guys are married to hookers and they don't even know it. I would never marry a woman from Canada.

If Canadian women sleep around as much as American women, then yes most women in Canada are basically hookers! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

She looks like a tranny.