Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Scam, Exposed, Reviews, Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by ErnieMagic » October 14th, 2019, 2:45 pm

Winston wrote:
October 13th, 2019, 10:17 am
Erniemagic,
Lol what makes you think i am the kind of person thats easily bought off? When did i ever give that indication? Im not even materialistic man. Lol

However i must admit that 50,000 usd would be tempting for anyone, even if they arent greedy or materialistic. Thats a huge amount.

How do you know so many bride seekers btw?

If MD is fuming over this thread then it could be that he ordered the DDOS attack out of desperation or as an experiment to see what would happen. In his view its better than doing nothing.

Either way if what you say is true, then its good to know that we've made a difference out there and helped other men. So our efforts here are not in vain. And best of all, we used our constitutional rights of the first amendment to do it. :)
It's really quite simple Wu. There are weekly webinars with chats, YouTube live chats on international dating vlogs,(Match Guaranty, Ukraine Fusion, Happier Abroad), and other websites with forums. Hundreds of guys come to these venues every week. Once you become a regular, subscriber, or weekly visitor of just a handful of sources you meet ALOT of men exploring the idea of going abroad in search of bride. Guys exchange emails, skype, whatsap, viber, phone numbers, and exchange their thoughts. Some book a tour in 90 days, some book in 6 months, some book Club tours or IQT's, some go alone and try dating sites, and some are on the fence undecided. What I have wrote is the result of a few men this year I have become friends with in this international dating and romance tour sphere. This thread comes up often in conversation. I wouldn't look down on you if you took a payoff but it would hurt your own site as many come here for a resource of information and decide which route to take. It's all about research and talking to others. Many guys meet friends and book the same romance tour together as they feel comfortable going with a friend on the same tour. DC doesn't allow the exchanging of contact information in their webinars but if you join the Tribe it's allowed. 30 bucks a month. MD has a tight rein on NOT allowing men to exchange information on his weekly webinar. You will be banned. But many guys get on other forums and YouTube channels and recognize a guy's name from the DC webinars and exchange contact information. It's just another point that makes MD look shady as he stops guys from exchanging contact information. What's MD afraid of allowing guys to talk?

HarveyWangstein
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by HarveyWangstein » October 16th, 2019, 4:57 am

ErnieMagic wrote:
October 14th, 2019, 2:45 pm
Winston wrote:
October 13th, 2019, 10:17 am
Erniemagic,
Lol what makes you think i am the kind of person thats easily bought off? When did i ever give that indication? Im not even materialistic man. Lol

However i must admit that 50,000 usd would be tempting for anyone, even if they arent greedy or materialistic. Thats a huge amount.

How do you know so many bride seekers btw?

If MD is fuming over this thread then it could be that he ordered the DDOS attack out of desperation or as an experiment to see what would happen. In his view its better than doing nothing.

Either way if what you say is true, then its good to know that we've made a difference out there and helped other men. So our efforts here are not in vain. And best of all, we used our constitutional rights of the first amendment to do it. :)
It's really quite simple Wu. There are weekly webinars with chats, YouTube live chats on international dating vlogs,(Match Guaranty, Ukraine Fusion, Happier Abroad), and other websites with forums. Hundreds of guys come to these venues every week. Once you become a regular, subscriber, or weekly visitor of just a handful of sources you meet ALOT of men exploring the idea of going abroad in search of bride. Guys exchange emails, skype, whatsap, viber, phone numbers, and exchange their thoughts. Some book a tour in 90 days, some book in 6 months, some book Club tours or IQT's, some go alone and try dating sites, and some are on the fence undecided. What I have wrote is the result of a few men this year I have become friends with in this international dating and romance tour sphere. This thread comes up often in conversation. I wouldn't look down on you if you took a payoff but it would hurt your own site as many come here for a resource of information and decide which route to take. It's all about research and talking to others. Many guys meet friends and book the same romance tour together as they feel comfortable going with a friend on the same tour. DC doesn't allow the exchanging of contact information in their webinars but if you join the Tribe it's allowed. 30 bucks a month. MD has a tight rein on NOT allowing men to exchange information on his weekly webinar. You will be banned. But many guys get on other forums and YouTube channels and recognize a guy's name from the DC webinars and exchange contact information. It's just another point that makes MD look shady as he stops guys from exchanging contact information. What's MD afraid of allowing guys to talk?
I'd say Winston is man of integrity and would never sell out his member's to remove the DC thread for any amount of money. After all, Winston is a man of principle. He even wrote a letter to the government for being over charged 7 dollars just for the principle of the matter.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » October 19th, 2019, 8:53 am

Check out this review of DC by JD. He claims his review is the most in-depth review out there.

https://foreignwifehappylife.com/dream- ... d-to-know/

It even has an impressive table of contents too:
Table of Contents
Summary
The Story behind Dream Connections
Is Dream Connections right for you?
Yes if...
No if...
What Dream Connections offers
Group romance tours
Post tour services
What makes Dream Connections different?
Personal translators (the secret sauce of DC)
Price
The cost of a group tour vs an individual tour
What is included in the price of a tour
What is not included in the price of a tour
Criticisms of Dream Connections
1. A high price tag
2. DC's success rate claim
What other people say about Dream Connections
Past DC clients interview by Foreign Wife Happy Life
Unofficial reviews of Dream Connections
Alternatives to a Dream Connections group tour
Dream Connections Individual Quest Tour (IQT)
A Foreign Affair
Dating sites
Conclusion
However, it appears to be one sided and very pro DC and the author JD appears to be unaware of any bad things about DC, such as DC's misleading claims and real life horror stories and the 7 major problems with DC that I outlined in my article too.

I posted this in his comments section and also sent it to him via his contact form too.
Dear JD,
You claim your review is balanced and covers both sides, but it does not appear to be. You did not include my forum thread about Dream Connections, which is the biggest discussion thread online about DC and contains the HIGHEST number of uncensored reviews and testimonials about DC ever in one place. Haven't you seen it? Many of Mark's clients have seen it and referenced it, so why haven't you? Here's the link:

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9751

As you can see it contains the most info about DC that you can find from the highest number of people. You ought to reference this thread and include it in your article, because it's the biggest discussion about DC on the web that exists, and is also an uncensored and open discussion too, not controlled by DC. Some of it is blood boiling, but truthful, so you ought to read it and be aware of what DC has done. It will boil your blood too.

Also JD, have you seen my blog article pointing out 7 problems and weaknesses in DC? If not, here is the link:

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2017/08/d ... posed.html

I hope this will give you a more balanced and informative view of DC, JD. Thanks for your attention.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Scam, Exposed, Reviews, Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by TruthSeeker » October 19th, 2019, 9:13 am

https://foreignwifehappylife.com/dream- ... tab-con-14
2. DC's success rate claim
Mark freely cites that Dream Connections has an 80 percent success rate on their tours. He openly defines this success rate based on how many men leave the tour with a woman they want to pursue a serious relationship with (not by how many men marry a woman they met on the tour).
Some criticize the company for not basing their success rate on the percentage of men who marry a woman from a tour. As far as I can find there is no official statistic for how many men marry a woman they met while on a DC tour.
A marriage success rate would be a little weird (if you think about it)
Personally I have no problems with Mark's 80% success rate. To put a percentage on how many couples get married would seem a bit unnatural....
Imagine I had company that did romance tours and I told you that you had a 75% chance of marrying a woman on the tour. That's a tough metric to gauge. It'd be very easy for someone to renege their payment saying I didn't meet my end of the bargain because they didn't meet their wife. Not to mention it would put a lot of pressure on the dating environment (it would be anything but casual).
Also, this sort of statistic wouldn't sit right with a lot of people. There's an element in mate selection that is irrevocably human, and thus next to impossible to predict or quantify. You could put the best women and the best men from around the world in a room with the perfect environment, but that still won't automatically mean everyone or even most will find a soul-mate.
At the end of the day life and the people who live it are unpredictable. To put a hard guarantee on a success rate for marriage would turn romantic interactions into something more akin to a transaction (I give you money, now you give me a wife). One of the things that makes love what it is, is the freedom of choice and possibility.
That means each man or woman has the freedom to choose whomever they wish. There's a possibility that a woman will reciprocate your advances, and there's a possibility that she won't. The fact that she had a freedom and possibility to say no to you, makes it all the more meaningful if and when she says yes.
So yeah, Mark's success rate makes complete sense to me.
I have a problem with this statement. Mark has defined it as that's what his company is all about - marriage. Marriage to someone met on a tour. That's what he talks about in all his videos, website and webinars.

So to claim an 80% "success" rate is not justified. If we are talking about marriage it's less than 5% which is about what all these companies have. It's maybe not even that. It's maybe 2%.

Please also note that Mark claims to have 300+ marriages. Whether this can be verified or not is questionable. We only have his word.

You should also know that Mark counts each couple as two marriages. One marriage for him and one for her. Just anther way he cleverly crafts his words.

Shemp
Junior Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Scam, Exposed, Reviews, Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Shemp » October 19th, 2019, 11:11 am

That foreign wife, happy life guy admits that he gets paid for all referrals, so he has an incentive to keep the charade going. I didn't read his whole page carefully, but it's pretty obvious, from just the first few paragraphs, that this is a guy who wants to believe in DC and is writing for people who want to believe. No amount of facts or logic is going to change the minds of people who want to believe.

I didn't see Winston's comment on that site. Probably sent to the bit bucket.

BTW, I notice grasshopper (our host) is once again getting confused about demons, demon possession, spirit world and similar topics. He is not yet spiritually evolved enough to understand these things properly. Demons do indeed exist and they can possess people, but they only exist in spirit universe, which is the mind, not the material universe. These people who desperately believe in DC are all demon possessed for example, which is why they are immune to facts. Cornfed is another example of demon possession, a particularly nasty demon in his case. Feminists also possessed by nasty demons. RooshV was demon possessed back when he was so desperate to run up his notch and flag counts. Now he is possessed by another demon causing him to believe in a man in the sky and other fables of Christianity, same demon that possesses MrMan. Etc.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » October 21st, 2019, 12:02 pm

I notice that Winston has changed the title of the thread again, now including the keywords "scam" and "exposed" (so it attracts more Google hits I suppose).

I don't think that Mark Davis is intentionally outright trying to scam people. He has two major problems, well really only one. It's a demand / supply problem. There is a high demand of foreigners wanting to marry Ukrainian wives and bring them to their country. There is a relatively low supply of Ukrainian women who want to marry foreigners and move away from Ukraine. Of those that are open, many prefer a European destination as it's closer to home.

So each tour participant pays Mark nearly 5k to attend his "Meet & Greet" events. Mark can not risk having an empty room or a room half full of female participants. He's to have it overflowing to give the impression that his client is getting his money's worth. If Mark and Irina would filter out all the scammers and pro-daters, they would not have a full room. So he has to let some of them in. This is the same situation at AFA or any of these companies.

I think that's Mark's heart is right in that he wants his clients to be successful and find a genuine Ukrainian wife but there's just not enough supply to do so. Someone said the pond may have been overfished in Nikolaev and that's why he's turning to areas like Kherson, but Kherson has it's share of scammers.

So if there was more supply of Ukrainian brides looking for foreign husbands the scammers would automatically get filtered out because they would not be so desperate to fill up that room with a herd of 200+ Ukrainian women per event.

The sad part is that many guys waste their time and money on the scammers and pro-daters then go home empty handed or even worse offer ongoing financial support to someone who has no serious intentions other than to fleece him.

Shemp
Junior Poster

Post by Shemp » October 21st, 2019, 1:28 pm

There's nothing "sad" about demon possessed men rushing to their doom. More like comedy. These men need to suffer before they can be cured of their demon possession. If men are determined to throw their money away, nothing wrong with Mark Davis and the swamp monsters, as Watt calls those women at the events, reaching out to grab the money for themselves. I've said the same thing before in this thread.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » October 22nd, 2019, 11:26 am

@Shemp No, I don't think they are demon possessed. I just think they are misguided. Did you know that these tour companies - AFA, DC and others just use local agencies to fill their events? Sure they maintain small databases of their own but they mainly rely on local agencies. A guy can simply go to these local agencies and meet the women for a lot less than he would pay for a tour.

Guys are afraid to do that on their own, especially newbies. They also like being part of a group and develop friendships.

Yes, there are pickpockets, scammers, gold-diggers and pro-daters but if a guy is informed properly he will be able to navigate the shark infested waters, but still his chances are low on any of these tours.
Last edited by TruthSeeker on October 23rd, 2019, 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shemp
Junior Poster

Post by Shemp » October 22nd, 2019, 1:23 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
October 22nd, 2019, 11:26 am
Guys are afraid to do that on their own, especially newbies. They also like being part of a group and develop friendships.
Therein is the demon possession. What you wrote and what everyone else has written in this very long thread is not rocket science. Why can't these guys see what is so obvious? If they are not terrified of MARRYING a woman from Ukraine, meaning bonding themselves for life (or "until divorce do us part") to some woman they just met, then why are they so afraid to simply use booking.com to find a hotel, use dating sites to find English speaking women, etc? Tons of dorky guys go to Thailand, etc on their own, so why can't these dorks do it in Ukraine? Answer: their brain has been hijacked by some sort of craziness so that they can no longer think straight, which is what demon possession means. If you can't see that something is wrong with these guys, then you too are demon possessed.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » October 27th, 2019, 1:43 am

ErnieMagic wrote:
October 13th, 2019, 9:04 am
I personally know 10 men who commented they read this thread and dropped DC and went with AFA, or go at it alone using dating sites, went with Match Guaranty, or not go at all. If I personally know 10 men, there must be 10 times that number that considered DC but read this thread and went a different direction. It's easily upward of 250,000 to 500,000 in sales. MD is fuming over this thread and has silenced most of those who have expressed dissatisfaction. This is well documented from comments by individuals on this site. Wu's site is the only true open forum on DC that individual comment's have not been blocked or banned if they told their story of dissatisfaction of the DC service. This thread has been commented to reference on YouTube and many other sites. Just what I know alone, I'm surprised Wu has not been offered a payoff of at least 50,000. Clearly, that's the tip of the iceberg of sales being lost. Wu seems like a character who could easily be bought off so I'm surprised this thread is still up. AFA is certainly reaping the award of it still being here as 6 of the 10 I know went with AFA after reading this thread. This is just what I know. There must be 10 times that number.
Out of curiosity, can you share what they found in this thread that ultimately persuaded them away from DC ? Any claims or topics in particular ?