Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Pmorgan_m3
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Pmorgan_m3 » May 17th, 2019, 5:04 pm

Noona the Ukrainian girl from the video below that got the guy to offer to take her to Italy is apparently still single....maybe the Italy trip did not happen.

So get in touch with her https://www.loveme.com/women/info175376.htm

I would suggest that after you meet her and woo her with your most debonair style that on your last day you invite her to your hotel room...at a different nicer hotel than the standard tour hotel....and surprise her by telling her that you will stay a few more days so that she can organize her affairs to take a trip with you and showing her the fully refundable first class tickets to someplace exotic that you got for you both as a gift...and that the next day after you two sweatily celebrate your travel plans in missionary, doggie, and all the positions that you can twist your body into during the night..that you leave town on your originally scheduled flight and cancel those refundable first class tickets.

Or if you are interested in https://www.loveme.com/women/info180816.htm

you could just hire at her place of employment https://msk4.prostitutki.today/prostitutka/91916/

[/quote]

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Pmorgan_m3
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Pmorgan_m3 » May 17th, 2019, 5:33 pm

redfeather wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 9:49 pm
Shemp posted this video with a guy interviewing Russian women...and the Russian women explain why they expect a man to pay for everything. If you are going to pursue foreign women you need to watch this video. This is why I have said that all foreign women will want financial support of some amount. Also, read the comments posted under the video...it will help you with your training on how to date foreign women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWHedf01JEQ&app=desktop
All women everywhere in the entirety of human history have needed, wanted, and expected some level of stable material support from men.

From the cave-man hunter-gatherer epoch until the present day.

Men are on average bigger and stronger so naturally men were the principal hunters and more extensive gatherers although physical strength are much less relevant to earning a living in the present day it is still a fact that even in the most egalitarian of Western democracies women on average still earn less than men.

And men designed the modern system this way..so women would still need them..despite the fact that physical size and strength are less relevant!!

So any man should expect and be able to provide some level of stable financial support to any woman he intends to be with...especially if he wants to be with a woman that is much younger...and even more so if the man wants the younger woman to leave her friends, family, and cultural home to live with him in some other country....

AND in these economic times it may be difficult for her to find a job even if she did read, write, and speak the other country's local language fluently and even if she has a university education that was recognized in the other country.

Ironically, women that are trained in highly skilled professions like law, engineering, and medicine may even be more complicated cases since in most Western countries they will have to undergo years of expensive training and testing in order to be licensed to work in those professions...so the lucky man should be prepared to pay for that in addition to other normal costs of maintaining a household since even if she is willing to take and find a low skill job to help financially that will mean less time and energy she has to do well in the training and studying she needs to do meet the testing and licensing requirements to work in the highly skilled profession.

Scammed by Davis
Freshman Poster

Post by Scammed by Davis » June 8th, 2019, 10:25 pm

There you are Shemp. I see you are still talking bad about people. However, you are not being honest.

I never said I spent $50,000 on that scammer Valeriia Ulantseva. Everything else you wrote about me is true, however.

Welcome me to the forum. I think I will be Happier Abroad.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » June 9th, 2019, 8:54 am

@Scammed by Davis Hi SBD - can you tell us how you were scammed by Mark Davis?

Welcome to the forum.

Shemp
Junior Poster

Post by Shemp » June 9th, 2019, 11:17 am

Scammed by Davis wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 10:25 pm
I never said I spent $50,000 on that scammer Valeriia Ulantseva.
You kept changing the numbers, said at one point that I was underestimating when I mentioned you, then finally said you lost track. So I just threw out a round number. Why don't you add it all up and give us the approximate number then and put an end to all this speculating?

PS if you think I talked bad about people on that other forum, wait until you see me here

Scammed by Davis
Freshman Poster

Post by Scammed by Davis » June 9th, 2019, 5:26 pm

Shemp:

$50,000 is a pretty high, "round number." The issue is not whether a man takes "a hit." All men who do not hide take hits. It is whether we stay down or get back up. A true man gets back up. I am back up.

I don't know how much I spent and don't care. It wasn't some nice hotel in Paris. It was very basic because there were two rooms. If we had been f***ing, it would have been a nice suite at a nice hotel. I typically stay in suites.

You left out the part about my going to my jeweler in the United States, selecting a Tiffany type of setting and my jeweler mounting a cubic zirc on the setting. You left out the part about my bringing a Tiffany ring box with me to Ukraine and Paris. You left out the part about my taking Valeriia Ulantseva to Tiffany's and having the sales associate show her engagement rings.

You left out the part about returning to Kiev to my single suite and my trying to send Valeriia back to Kherson because we hadn't moved the relationship forward. You left out the part about my having purchased the tickets to Kherson while still in Paris. You left out the part about her not wanting to go back to Kherson.

You left out the part about my proposing to push the relationship forward or close it down. You left out the part about her bringing her mother to Kiev to meet me after I had proposed. You left out the part about my returning to the United States and leaving Valeriia in the hotel for the staff to "deal with her." You left out the part about her asking me to return to meet her mother because SHE told me she wanted me to return.

You left out the part about my jeweler comping me this $450 ring because I am and have been a good customer buying watches for myself. So The Ring cost me zero.

You left out the part that the reason I wrote about my experience, which I titled The Fiancee Scam (Mom is in on it too), was to try to protect other men from making the same mistake. You left out the part that I identify her by name so that no one else gets scammed by her and her mother.

You left out the part that she had been a Dream Connections translator.

If the "relationship" had worked out, everyone would be calling me a hero. Because she scammed me, you are calling me a fool. It is Valeriia Ulantseva who is the fool. She had hit the lottery and ran some low class, short term scam instead of staying in it for the long con. After all, that is what many relationships and marriages are is transactions or long term cons.

The Men can read the whole story about The Fiancee Scam (Mom is in on it too) at Ukraine Fusion https://forum.ukrainefusion.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=46. Men will have to register to read it. However, you can't read it again Shemp, because the moderator banned you from that forum. You left that part out too.

It is almost like you wanted to mislead the men on this forum.

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » June 10th, 2019, 3:54 am

Anyone notice the high turnover rate Dream Connection has with its Romance Coach/Translators. If it's such a great company to work for, why are they changing them like socks???

Shemp
Junior Poster

Post by Shemp » June 10th, 2019, 6:56 am

Scammed by Davis wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 5:26 pm
$50,000 is a pretty high, "round number." ... I don't know how much I spent and don't care.
You blame me for inflating the number, I give you a chance to clarify, you throw up your hands.

As for all the other details, it's not my business to retell your entire story. I was trying to make a point that there are lots of guys with lots of money going about this process all wrong. With the kind of money you have, getting women in Ukraine is like shooting fish in a barrel, if you do it right. By right, I mean move to Ukraine at least 6 months per year.
Scammed by Davis wrote:
It is Valeriia Ulantseva who is the fool. She had hit the lottery and ran some low class, short term scam instead of staying in it for the long con.
First, this grudge you hold against that woman is going to hurt you long term with other women. Women are whores by nature. Complaining about the mercenary nature of women when it comes to love, versus the devotion that comes natural to many men, is like complaining that cats aren't as loyal as dogs. Accept woman for what they are. If one woman screws up, move on and get another. Plenty more fish in the sea.

Second, the long con means living with you, listening to you, having sex with you. That grudge holding nature suggests the long con would be a lot of very hard work in your case. In addition to being natural whores, women tend to be naturally lazy. That woman probably never planned on the long con originally, but you tempted her (wrongfully tempted her) by dangling so much money in front of her, then she realized she couldn't go through with the deal. I think it shows wisdom on her part to have backed out when she realized that. As for initially toying with the idea of the long con, well, we all make mistakes. Can't learn if you never try things. Now she knows what kinds of cons she can and can't pull off.

You can't buy love and it is madness to marry and have children with a woman who doesn't love you. The correct use of money is move a man to the head of the line of men the woman is capable of loving. Love has to be earned. I only know you from your forum personality, which is unpleasant. Maybe in real life you are much easier to get along with. Also, I'm a man, so am a poor judge of other men's lovableness in the eyes of women. But being lovable is where I would focus my efforts, in addition to figuring out how to spend half the year in Ukraine. Do those two things (live part year in Ukraine, be lovable to women) and someone with your money cannot possibly fail unless he wants to fail.

Thanks for notifying me I got banned. Stryker is an idiot and he attracts other idiots to his forum. I felt myself being dragged down and becoming stupider the more time I spent there interacting with those idiots, so being banned is a blessing. I haven't been back recently, so I didn't know about the banning.

If you spend time at HA, you'll note we have some odd characters here (Cornfed, for example) but surprisingly enough, I get plenty of intellectual stimulation from HA. Way more than from Stryker's forum.

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » June 11th, 2019, 2:58 am

Shemp wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 6:56 am
Scammed by Davis wrote:
$50,000 is a pretty high, "round number." ... I don't know how much I spent and don't care.
You blame me for inflating the number, I give you a chance to clarify, you throw up your hands.

As for all the other details, it's not my business to retell your entire story. I was trying to make a point that there are lots of guys with lots of money going about this process all wrong. With the kind of money you have, getting women in Ukraine is like shooting fish in a barrel, if you do it right. By right, I mean move to Ukraine at least 6 months per year.
Scammed by Davis wrote:
It is Valeriia Ulantseva who is the fool. She had hit the lottery and ran some low class, short term scam instead of staying in it for the long con.
First, this grudge you hold against that woman is going to hurt you long term with other women. Women are whores by nature. Complaining about the mercenary nature of women when it comes to love, versus the devotion that comes natural to many men, is like complaining that cats aren't as loyal as dogs. Accept woman for what they are. If one woman screws up, move on and get another. Plenty more fish in the sea.

Second, the long con means living with you, listening to you, having sex with you. That grudge holding nature suggests the long con would be a lot of very hard work in your case. In addition to being natural whores, women tend to be naturally lazy. That woman probably never planned on the long con originally, but you tempted her (wrongfully tempted her) by dangling so much money in front of her, then she realized she couldn't go through with the deal. I think it shows wisdom on her part to have backed out when she realized that. As for initially toying with the idea of the long con, well, we all make mistakes. Can't learn if you never try things. Now she knows what kinds of cons she can and can't pull off.

You can't buy love and it is madness to marry and have children with a woman who doesn't love you. The correct use of money is move a man to the head of the line of men the woman is capable of loving. Love has to be earned. I only know you from your forum personality, which is unpleasant. Maybe in real life you are much easier to get along with. Also, I'm a man, so am a poor judge of other men's lovableness in the eyes of women. But being lovable is where I would focus my efforts, in addition to figuring out how to spend half the year in Ukraine. Do those two things (live part year in Ukraine, be lovable to women) and someone with your money cannot possibly fail unless he wants to fail.

Thanks for notifying me I got banned. Stryker is an idiot and he attracts other idiots to his forum. I felt myself being dragged down and becoming stupider the more time I spent there interacting with those idiots, so being banned is a blessing. I haven't been back recently, so I didn't know about the banning.

If you spend time at HA, you'll note we have some odd characters here (Cornfed, for example) but surprisingly enough, I get plenty of intellectual stimulation from HA. Way more than from Stryker's forum.
Any video footage from DC of this Valeriia Ulantseva?

Scammed by Davis
Freshman Poster

Post by Scammed by Davis » June 11th, 2019, 5:47 am

ErnieMagic
Any video footage from DC of this Valeriia Ulantseva?
Valeriia Ulantseva worked one tour in Kherson, which is the city she is from. She translated for an Australian whom I met and who was a good man. He was good to her. After my experience with Ulantseva, I wrote him at some point and he responded that what I had written confirmed what he had suspected about her.

On the tour, Davis told us to let our translators handle the local currency and transactions. He explained to me that he believes she took 2,000 Australian from him. When he told me what he spent, it was significantly more than I did by about $2,000 United States and I had some day trips requiring drivers and paid for a woman's hotel suite for one or two days who I had brought in from out of town.

I have photographs of her, but can't point to any video on Davis' channel. I no longer watch The Mark Davis Show and am not going to look back.

Ulantseva's plan is to open her own agency. She told me this after we were involved. It isn't what I would want someone close to me to do. If she does, I fully expect it will be a total scam.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » June 11th, 2019, 5:25 pm

@Scammed by Davis You still haven't answered me how Mark Davis scammed you. I don't think that he intentionally scammed you. I just think he is very naïve and inexperienced. To give you advice "to let our translators handle the local currency and transactions" tells me that he doesn't understand that there can be scammers among the translators. It's doubtful they go through any screening process as the ladies who attend the events.

From his side Mark could argue that if you date the translators you do so at your own risk as they are not properly vetted as the other ladies are.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » June 21st, 2019, 3:17 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
June 11th, 2019, 5:25 pm
@Scammed by Davis You still haven't answered me how Mark Davis scammed you. I don't think that he intentionally scammed you. I just think he is very naïve and inexperienced. To give you advice "to let our translators handle the local currency and transactions" tells me that he doesn't understand that there can be scammers among the translators. It's doubtful they go through any screening process as the ladies who attend the events.

From his side Mark could argue that if you date the translators you do so at your own risk as they are not properly vetted as the other ladies are.
If it's true that Mark Davis suggested the translators handle the currency, that is shocking even to me. MD is not naive or inexperienced. To the contrary, he banks (literally) on the fact that his clients are naive and inexperienced. If he can arrange it so translators can handle their clients' money, and take advantage of them, then they are more likely to accept less wages (or none) from MD. This is not something I experienced on my tour, nor had I heard anything along these lines until now. If true, it's not a mistake, it's an additional level of abuse of client trust for financial gain.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 30th, 2019, 5:52 pm

Shemp wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 6:56 am

Why did you get banned from Stryker's forum? Doesn't he believe in free speech? Am I the only one that believes in free speech? Or is it one of those forums where anyone who disagrees with the majority or forum owner gets banned? Geez. I thought Stryker was all about truth?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 30th, 2019, 5:53 pm

New comment on my blog about DC:

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2017/08/d ... l#comments
WARNING: The woman 41 seconds in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_beLFFGytc "Anna" Anya Bulat, was engaged to me 6 weeks ago and we lived together for 5 weeks! I was on the Dream Connections tour in Nov 2018 and she had multiple men on social media and in real life, she was seeing on the side secretly. Guys on the tour: she is very dangerous, a narcissist, and will use you for every dime you have and then toss you aside. I told Mark and DC about this, but I had already paid my $5,000 so they really didn't care. Watch out for her.
Not only did the "champion of men" and "man card academy guru" not stand up for me as the man, he believed every word and lie she said. Once your $5,000 is paid, they really don't care about you. He is also using his "Quest Mastermind" as a funnell to bring more guys into the Dream Connections fold, even if they are married at the time. He told me I was ready emotionally ready for the tour, 3 weeks after my divorce. I clearly wasn't ready, but he was my Quest Mastermind mentor and "man's coach", so I believed him. I was nearly destroyed by a professional scammer and narcissist. Not only did Dream Connections and Mark not take her profile down to protect other guys as I asked multiple times, but they featured her on their new video for the next tour! Feeling very used and scammed.
Oh, and maybe 1 out of 20 guys is getting married from the tour.. That's a 5% success rate, not 80% as they claim...., unless you count getting scammed and used by professional daters, a "meaningful relationship". Guys, as a military veteran and a man, I can tell you: avoid the personality cult of Mark Edward Davis, and Dream Connections. There are much safer and more cost-effective options out there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » June 30th, 2019, 9:05 pm

Last edited by Ghost on July 12th, 2019, 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.