Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Scam, Exposed, Reviews, Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 28265
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston » March 30th, 2019, 9:52 am

Wow this is very incriminating. @Vegas Is Good now that you see that it appears that Mark has been caught lying red handed, will you condemn him for it? Or will you try to spin things to try to defend him? You are honest and neutral and impartial right? So what can you say?

This isn't the first time this has happened you know. One time Mark denied ever having known a guy or having him on his tour, yet someone then posted a video webcast that Mark did with the exact guy that he claimed he didn't know. And in the webcast they discuss the tour experience together, which obviously meant that the guy did go on the tour. It was all documented in this thread further up. I forget the name of the guy though. But someone else might remember.

@LFL and @Strykr do you remember who we mean?

No one can deny the hard proof of such cases. Right @Vegas Is Good. Please show your impartiality here, which you allege. How can Mark not know someone if he has a photo next to him? Or in an earlier case, has a videocast with him discussing his tour experience too?

@bbuckleys4 btw, I don't think you posted your email here. Did you? So how would Mark have recognized it? Were you referring to something else?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

bbuckleys4
Freshman Poster
Posts: 30
Joined: March 26th, 2019, 5:26 am

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by bbuckleys4 » March 30th, 2019, 10:33 am

,,,,,,,,,,,,
Last edited by bbuckleys4 on April 6th, 2019, 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

LFL
Freshman Poster
Posts: 179
Joined: July 8th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » March 30th, 2019, 9:55 pm

Winston wrote:
March 30th, 2019, 9:52 am
This isn't the first time this has happened you know. One time Mark denied ever having known a guy or having him on his tour, yet someone then posted a video webcast that Mark did with the exact guy that he claimed he didn't know. And in the webcast they discuss the tour experience together, which obviously meant that the guy did go on the tour. It was all documented in this thread further up. I forget the name of the guy though. But someone else might remember.

@LFL and @Strykr do you remember who we mean?
Dave Peirson or Pierson. I think it was early 2015 or so. It was me who posted that, btw.

LFL
Freshman Poster
Posts: 179
Joined: July 8th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » March 30th, 2019, 10:04 pm

bbuckleys4 wrote:
March 28th, 2019, 3:07 am
yes
Please accept my strongest and sincerest apology. My reason for posting as I have in this thread has been to help guys like you avoid falling prey to Mark Davis. Unfortunately, I realize that since I have kept myself anonymous for my own personal reasons, I was less effective in communicating my credibility to you and could not pull you from the manipulation you fell for.

Surely, it is not going to undo the damage done, but your bravery in coming out publicly will help others in the position you were in. So, hopefully you can find some solace in that.

As for the Mastermind program, can you provide some insight into that ? Did it actually help you ? How much did you pay ? When the program began, I detected a strong odor of bullshit, assuming that the group was "seeded" with friends and investors of Mark Davis, so it had the appearance of legitimacy, when the truth was likely that only a couple actually paid for the program. That's how Mark operates. He is an expert at manipulating perceptions of his businesses, and after he has your money, he considers you only as promotional material for future potential clients.

I am sad for all who get wrapped up in his manipulation.

bbuckleys4
Freshman Poster
Posts: 30
Joined: March 26th, 2019, 5:26 am

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by bbuckleys4 » March 30th, 2019, 10:31 pm

,,,,,,,,,,
Last edited by bbuckleys4 on April 6th, 2019, 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Zambales
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1518
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Zambales » March 31st, 2019, 12:30 am

bbuckleys4 wrote:
March 30th, 2019, 10:31 pm
Thank you for posting the threads. Sadly, I didn't see this group until the damage was done. I think we do need to come out, if we are comfortable, boldly with what happened to us, and who we are. I've gotten enough DC related hate-mail from his followers, it really doesn't bother me anymore. If we can share what happened to us, with honesty and clarity, maybe it will save some men out there from being deceived and sucked into "the dream".
Mastermind, or at least the concept of Mastermind, is good overall. There are many groups out there doing good things. The marketing for the DC group was great and I really, really needed a big change in my life, health wise and emotionally. I was very motivated. $1,000 up front fee and many guys bought in. I worked very hard and lost over 80lbs in 6 months and transformed my life, health, vision etc. It culminated in the intensive weekend of training in Vegas, see pictures from previous post. Good training overall, but looking back, Dream Connections, the ladies, the tours, were never far off from the discussions.
The part I struggle with, and I admit, I did make many poor decisions on my own the last 6 months-, is that Mark was very much in a place of trust, as a teacher, mentor of the group, "Man's coach" etc. My wife and I have 20+ years had been having problems long-term as far as passion/spark fading from the marriage. I confided in Mark in person and via phone and Skype about all of this and he encouraged me to move forward with the divorce. At the time, it looked like the right thing to do. As I was talking to him weekly as my mentor, he said since I had made such progress with Mastermind, he thought I was ready to come on a DC tour. Keep in mind, the tour was literally 2.5 weeks after my divorce was finalized. I clearly wasn't ready on any level, and as he was in a position of trust and authority, he simply could have told me to wait a few months and heal, and I would have listened. I'm a man and I take responsibility for my own actions and mistakes. Looking back though, and now seeing Mark's total disregard for the safety of the men on the trip and lack of concern for women who are extorting multiple men for $, at the same time; I question his motives for the Mastermind group and his guidance to me. He is a dangerous man and I fear, continue to take advantage of men, at $5,000 a trip, in letting them get romanced, used, and thrown away by some of the ladies.
I've noticed that the biggest mistake you and others make is that you're too trusting and treat Mark like he's your best friend. He's not. He's a businessman who wants your business and nothing else. The "man coach" and all the other descriptions he creates are just a ruse so you'll part with your money. That's the reality of it all.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 458
Joined: October 10th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by TruthSeeker » March 31st, 2019, 2:02 am

Here is an interesting comment under My Dream Connections Romance Tour Experience (by Strykr)
Scammed by Dream Connections wrote:Dream Connections is a TOTAL SCAM and Mark Davis doesn't care at all about the men who go on his tours.
I'm With Cupid wrote:Hey, I have noticed a few comments from you now. Obviously, you are not wanting to give up your identity. But the comments don't seem to have any substance. Perhaps to give them some credibility you could say the tour you went on, and perhaps mention some of the other guy's names (first names). Otherwise, it kinda looks like you might be making it up or possibly the opposition. I am all for people having their say, but it has to fair also. At least if you say something it should be so that DC can defend themselves. Otherwise, it is like a drive-by insult...and doesn't really help anyone.
Scammed by Dream Connections wrote:Stryker:

I answered your call to I'm With Cupid and Ukraine Fusion and want to help other men by saving them from making the same expensive and time consuming mistake you and I made with Dream Connections. I post comments to your videos only where I believe I have something to offer the conversation based upon subject matter and try to keep it subject relevant. As this topic on this video is Dream Connections, I have posted a comment here on Dream Connections.

For about two years, I have watched Mark Davis attack his former clients as he has attacked you on your own YouTube channel. He denies the person was a client when he can't control the message, removes a critical comment where he has control over the platform like with his YouTube channel, or attacks the men who have paid him money with disparaging remarks when he does not have control over the platform and can't deny a man was a client as he did with you by saying you drank too much while on his tour and that is why you were "unsuccessful."

My employer would discharge me if it were known I went to Ukraine in search of a foreign woman. I work for a female controlled company and the men are treated like eunuchs. Mark Davis knows this and I am afraid he will inform my employer if he discovers who I am.
To put it into context, I happened into a business in Nikolaev located two or three blocks away from the Dream Connections office and befriended the English speaking co-owner who had met his wife in Ukraine. I had a lot of down time that day and we had a good conversation. He recognized me from having seen me at the local restaurant where the Meet your Translator dinner occurred. I remembered seeing him at the restaurant and he had nodded to me while he and his wife were having a traditional Ukrainian dinner. Five days later I am sitting in his conference room and am asking him how I can be successful in finding a sincere woman and telling him about my doubts concerning Dream Connections. He said, "Mark Davis is only interested in the money." That is a quote.

The reason why I had my doubts about Dream Connections is because of the 100+ women I had met at the Meet and Greet, only 8 were attractive to me. Of that 8, only 4 gave me telephone numbers, so that we could follow up. Understand, I was not interested in "having lunch, dinner, or coffee" meetings with women who I was not interested in seeing a second or third time. From what you have said, you had the same experience.

My translator did not know that I understand elementary Russian, but I cannot keep up with Ukrainian to understand more than 30 percent of what is said in Ukrainian. Irina, the Dream Connections manager, became suspicious enough near the end of the tour to ask me directly if I understood Russian and I didn't lie to her, but said, "You'd be in a lot of trouble if I did." Another employee of Dream Connections was suspicious enough to ask me to say the sounds of written letters from a menu. This was probably because I picked up the local menu, not the English menu when we had a meal at the same table.

The bulk of what I learned about Dream Connections I learned when I returned to visit a woman and I spent some time around the Dream Connections office listening to Irina interviewing a woman during the 5 minute "vetting session" and translators and other women who I met who had attended Dream Connections Meet and Greet events. A lot of threads started connecting. It's funny what people will say when they don't know that you can understand them. I suspect if you knew what I know about Dream Connections, you would be very angry. Your and my trip with Dream Connections was destined to failure the moment we paid Mark Davis.

You are right to be on the lookout for trolls posting false information on your channel. My posts are based on my real experiences. If you don't want me to post anything on your YouTube channel, I won't. If you want me to share what I know, I will. Whatever you decide, I appreciate what you are doing.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 28265
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston » March 31st, 2019, 2:36 pm

bbuckleys4 wrote:
March 30th, 2019, 10:33 am
He would have recognized my email from the probably three dozen emails he and I exchanged over the last year with Quest Mastermind and more so after my trip in November
Yeah but I still don't understand how he would have recognized you here without knowing your name or email? Did we misunderstand something? We are talking about your forum presence, not your email. Did you mean that your email looks similar to your forum username? How can he know if he knows you either way without sufficient data about your identity? How does he know from a username alone, which could be anything, whether he knows the person or not? It seemed like a flat out denial without much thought.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

bbuckleys4
Freshman Poster
Posts: 30
Joined: March 26th, 2019, 5:26 am

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by bbuckleys4 » March 31st, 2019, 4:21 pm

,,,,,,,,,,,,
Last edited by bbuckleys4 on April 6th, 2019, 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vegas Is Good
Freshman Poster
Posts: 62
Joined: August 28th, 2018, 8:18 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Vegas Is Good » March 31st, 2019, 6:11 pm

@Winston

I believe I have approached this issue in the correct manner. Bbuckleys4 claims he was a Quest Mastermind member and that he attended the November 2018 Quest Tour, while Mark Davis responded that no bbuckleys4 attended the November tour. We assume: (1) Mark Davis has recognized bbuckleys4 as John Buckley by his Happier Abroad screen name and/or his detailed story and has lied about his tour attendance or (2) bbuckleys4's claims are a lie. As far-fetched as it may appear, Mark Davis may have failed to recognize John Buckley by his Happier Abroad screen name and his detailed story. Either way, this is a claim easy to validate with evidence. The pictures provided by bbuckleys4 show a man with Mark Davis and another with Mark Davis and a woman that looks similar to Anna. I think we can all agree that bbuckleys4/John Buckley attended the November 2018 tour.

His other claims are to be taken much more seriously, however. John Buckley claims Anna is professional scammer and has provided Mark Davis with evidence. John Buckley makes his position very clear with his post (March 29, 2019, 10:21 PM), "Your company needs to be shut down for fraud and hurting men and using women..-shame on you." Let's make two assumptions: (1) John Buckley has evidence to prove without a reasonable doubt that Anna is in fact a "professional scammer" and (2) John Buckley has evidence to prove two-way communications with Mark Davis occurred in which John Buckley provided this evidence and Mark Davis responded (emails, texts or recorded conversations). I think we can all agree that this would be damaging evidence. However, while John Buckley provided pictures as evidence to substantiate his claims that he was a Quest Mastermind member, he did attend the November 2018 Quest Tour, and had a relationship (attended the final dinner event) with Anna, he failed to provide any evidence to support his claims that he had two-way communications with Mark Davis and the evidence he presented to Mark Davis that identifies (without a doubt) that Anna is to be considered a "professional scammer".

Making this situation even more serious is the fact you stated that you talked 6 men out of attending a Dream Connections tour based on your claims (March 29, 2019, 9:35 PM). You have "potentially" denied Mark Davis and Dream Connections $30,000 in revenue based on your claims with these 6 men. You have also "potentially" denied Mark Davis and Dream Connections revenue from men reading your claims on this Happier Abroad forum. Now I am trying my best to remain neutral, fair, and impartial to both sides (Mark Davis and John Buckley). In doing so, I see two possible outcomes: (1) John Buckley has the "smoking gun" and can expose Mark Davis and Dream Connections, subsequently shutting his business down or (2) John Buckley is taken to court and found liable for making false claims, resulting in lost revenue for Mark Davis and Dream Connections.

Now I have asked once before, and I will ask you again. Sir, do you have any evidence to substantiate your claims? Can you provide evidence that you had communications with Mark Davis about Anna and the evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that Anna is in fact a professional scammer?

bbuckleys4
Freshman Poster
Posts: 30
Joined: March 26th, 2019, 5:26 am

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by bbuckleys4 » March 31st, 2019, 10:35 pm

,,,,,,,,,,,,
Last edited by bbuckleys4 on April 6th, 2019, 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

bbuckleys4
Freshman Poster
Posts: 30
Joined: March 26th, 2019, 5:26 am

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by bbuckleys4 » March 31st, 2019, 10:37 pm

,,,,,,,,,,,,
Last edited by bbuckleys4 on April 6th, 2019, 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

bbuckleys4
Freshman Poster
Posts: 30
Joined: March 26th, 2019, 5:26 am

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by bbuckleys4 » March 31st, 2019, 11:16 pm

,,,,,
Last edited by bbuckleys4 on April 6th, 2019, 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2193
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by MarcosZeitola » March 31st, 2019, 11:30 pm

Wow, @bbuckleys4 that's quite a lot of text, and those are quite a lot of pictures & evidence of the fraud that was committed and the injustices done to you. It's really a pity this happened, but then again I've always been skeptical of this type of "romance tours". It's a shady business, and I'm sure 'Dream Connections' is no less shady than any of the others. I wonder how many other men got duped. It's hard to have a hold of statistics, but I'm sure you aren't the only disappointed client nor the only negative review. Even on the off chance that it isn't a scam, the price is still far too high for the services offered from what I can tell based on what's being advertised.

You don't need any organization to spend thousands of your hard-earned dollars just to get you into contact with ladies and eventually leaving you empty-handed in the end. It's a massive waste of your valuable time and resources and a pretty ridiculous concept to begin with, if you ask me. Looks to me like you have been scammed, and I applaud you for not just lying down and taking it like a bitch, but spreading awareness to others online. Good on you, brother!

bbuckleys4
Freshman Poster
Posts: 30
Joined: March 26th, 2019, 5:26 am

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by bbuckleys4 » April 1st, 2019, 12:05 am

,,,,,,,,,,,.
Last edited by bbuckleys4 on April 6th, 2019, 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only”