Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston » November 24th, 2018, 11:30 pm

Vegas Is Good wrote:
November 14th, 2018, 2:34 am
Meet me at Winston's house with $5,000. Winston will video tape our meeting for YouTube. You focus all of the anger and frustration you have for Mark Davis and Dream Connections towards me. Act as if I was Mark Davis. Attempt to kick the shit out of me (oops, I mean Mark Davis). On the other hand, I will have the interests of Winston and myself. I want to go on a Dream Connections tour and Winston wants a commission. Think about it, you are the perfect person to make a physical statement. Enough of these verbal statements in Happier Abroad. DO SOMETHING! Think of how many people would love to kick the shit out of Mark Davis, but don't have the balls. You could represent this silent crowd. You could be their savior!!!

It would work pretty straight forward. You give Winston the $5,000. If you kick my ass, you have a moral victory against the evil Dream Connections empire and you get your $5,000 back. I believe a defeat would send shock waves through YouTube. If I kick the shit out of you, I get a free Dream Connections tour, Winston gets his commission, and the YouTube video will be displayed in the background during the socials. After the women learn that you had very negative things to say about them, they might become very pleased to see me destroy you. With this in mind, I will make the best of this opportunity. After all, this is $5,000 and a room full of Ukrainian women. Think of how much hot ass I will get offered from these ladies. I might have to extend my trip to ensure that I have sex with each and every one of them. Don't worry about the extra hotel costs, I believe I can find places to spend the night. Damn, this is sounding better every second. So what do you say, fuckface?

Winston, looks like we're going to meet up for lunch after all :)
@Vegas Is Good,
Honestly, if you are serious about being a DC client, I wouldn't write that above. It sounds like you are a guy who itches for fights and brawls and likes to settle things that way, the way guys did in the 70's and 80's, when guys challenged each other to meet in person and duke out their differences. Today as you know, people are very passive and don't get physical during confrontations anymore.

The thing is, if you portray yourself as a guy that gets physical with others easily during disputes or brawls or disagreements, then, assuming you are not MD or his associate, you will be sending MD a red flag. He will think, "If VIG and I ever have a disagreement, he may get physical and challenge me to a fight too" and then may be afraid to take you on as a client. Furthermore, it'd be a nightmare for him to be challenged to a fight in front of his other clients too. So I'll bet he'd do anything he can to avoid that, it would be his worst nightmare. (Imagine a live DC video showing a client challenging MD to a fight. lol. That'd be hilarious. lol) Thus, if MD saw the above, he may be very reluctant to take the risk of having you as a client. So if I were you, and I were serious about being a DC client, I'd delete that post if I were you, or edit out the parts where you talk about challenging him to a fight. If you decide to do that, I would be glad to delete this post as well. Up to you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

santo528
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by santo528 » November 25th, 2018, 3:05 am

LFL wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 6:38 pm
santo528 wrote:
November 20th, 2018, 2:01 am
LFL wrote:
October 21st, 2018, 6:05 pm
santo528 wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 7:07 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
September 21st, 2018, 4:21 pm
LFL, surely DC clients must read this thread. Let's ask them. Surely they are in touch with ladies. They can ask if they've ever been paid to attend an event. If even one admits they've been paid then I'll accept that as proof.

I know for sure John Adams of AFA pays select ladies to attend his socials and we know that Mark has copied much of John's business model, so I would not be surprised if Mark pays.
I can guarantee you DC or Mark Davis do not pay the ladies who attend their events. DC has a excellent reputation with the ladies. It is not uncommon for ladies to travel hundreds of kilometers to attend their events.
Ok, here we go. How can you "guarantee" something doesn't happen which would happen beyond your knowledge ?

Again, I am not accusing DC of this, but I simply take the position that we cannot know for sure and how are the events, especially on the second day, populated with women when people don't show up ? These are last-minute replacements that are not in the photo book given to the guys on the tour. Why aren't these last minute replacements in the photo books ? Were they not originally asked to attend ? Why not ? Were they asked and declined ? How in the world could they have been coerced to changed their minds ? Of course, if they were asked and accepted, then they would show up in the photo book.

So, what we have here is another naive DC client, apparently one who was lucky enough to establish a relationship that persisted, yet he does not know the "other side" that did not come into play in his experience. Yet, to him, this "other side" simply doesn't exist because he didn't experience it.
You are guessing... I am not. I've participated in 3 tours dating back to 2012. I have witnessed several others both before and after my marriage in 2016. My wife and I have spoken to dozens of both the ladies and men from these events. I have observed the prep work and the care taken by the staff when dealing with the details of hosting these events. The majority of ladies who attend are genuinely excited to have been invited. DC has a reputation for bringing serious, marriage minded men. It isn't an exact science but an honest effort is made to have the highest quality individuals.

Between 2012 and meeting my bride in 2016 I made several trips to Ukraine on my own. I've spent time in several cities and made friends. I have made a few mistakes and learned from them and seen scammers in action, both individuals and agencies. I've also met several wonderful Ukrainian ladies who were not scammers. I am a lucky man to have finally met my wife... but I am far from naive. Have a wonderful day!
You have observed the prep work and you know the details of hosting these events. Great !! Then you can explain the bolded portion above.

So a "majority" of the ladies who attend are excited to be there ? That's simply more than half. Are the men on the tour, who paid nearly $5k for the opportunity, told which women were excited to be there and which were not ?

Was your wife invited to the event through a local agency ? Would you recommend other men to pay $5k to a middle man or would they be better off in the long run to contact the local agencies directly and meet the same women for about $50 per introduction ?
I should correct myself as "majority" in my previous post might be construed as 51%. My wife pointed out to me that over 90% of ladies who attend are excited to be there. She signed up through the Dream Connections office and we met at her first event. Many of the profiled ladies were in the booklet we received the day before the first event. Many were not, but many ladies do not allow their profiles or photos to be displayed and the men are informed of this. Last minute replacements are not necessary as no shows are planned for when invitations go out since attendance at large events typically have a very predictable absentee rate.

I can in good conscience recommend Dream Connections to someone financially stable enough to afford spending $5,000 if they are willing to be teachable. By that I mean dating in a 8-10 day setting is much different than dating at home. Its not for everyone so each individual should decide for themselves if it something they could envision themselves doing. Some guys downplay the available training but it is a priceless part of the package.
I also believe in the quality of single ladies at the DC events compared to what you may get at $50/date agencies. Since our marriage DC has signed at least 10 ladies who were friends (and friends of friends) of my bride. That word of mouth happens with every new marriage and the referrals it brings.

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by ErnieMagic » November 25th, 2018, 6:37 am

Winston wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 11:30 pm
Vegas Is Good wrote:
Meet me at Winston's house with $5,000. Winston will video tape our meeting for YouTube. You focus all of the anger and frustration you have for Mark Davis and Dream Connections towards me. Act as if I was Mark Davis. Attempt to kick the shit out of me (oops, I mean Mark Davis). On the other hand, I will have the interests of Winston and myself. I want to go on a Dream Connections tour and Winston wants a commission. Think about it, you are the perfect person to make a physical statement. Enough of these verbal statements in Happier Abroad. DO SOMETHING! Think of how many people would love to kick the shit out of Mark Davis, but don't have the balls. You could represent this silent crowd. You could be their savior!!!

It would work pretty straight forward. You give Winston the $5,000. If you kick my ass, you have a moral victory against the evil Dream Connections empire and you get your $5,000 back. I believe a defeat would send shock waves through YouTube. If I kick the shit out of you, I get a free Dream Connections tour, Winston gets his commission, and the YouTube video will be displayed in the background during the socials. After the women learn that you had very negative things to say about them, they might become very pleased to see me destroy you. With this in mind, I will make the best of this opportunity. After all, this is $5,000 and a room full of Ukrainian women. Think of how much hot ass I will get offered from these ladies. I might have to extend my trip to ensure that I have sex with each and every one of them. Don't worry about the extra hotel costs, I believe I can find places to spend the night. Damn, this is sounding better every second. So what do you say, fuckface?

@Vegas Is Good,
Honestly, if you are serious about being a DC client, I wouldn't write that above. It sounds like you are a guy who itches for fights and brawls and likes to settle things that way, the way guys did in the 70's and 80's, when guys challenged each other to meet in person and duke out their differences. Today as you know, people are very passive and don't get physical during confrontations anymore.

The thing is, if you portray yourself as a guy that gets physical with others easily during disputes or brawls or disagreements, then, assuming you are not MD or his associate, you will be sending MD a red flag. He will think, "If VIG and I ever have a disagreement, he may get physical and challenge me to a fight too" and then may be afraid to take you on as a client. Furthermore, it'd be a nightmare for him to be challenged to a fight in front of his other clients too. So I'll bet he'd do anything he can to avoid that, it would be his worst nightmare. (Imagine a live DC video showing a client challenging MD to a fight. lol. That'd be hilarious. lol) Thus, if MD saw the above, he may be very reluctant to take the risk of having you as a client. So if I were you, and I were serious about being a DC client, I'd delete that post if I were you, or edit out the parts where you talk about challenging him to a fight. If you decide to do that, I would be glad to delete this post as well. Up to you.
I would be more concerned as MD this Vegas has shown physical violence signal in a chat forum. This is clear sign something is wrong with this person. It could be sign of domestic abuse in a relationship. Of course, if MD reads what he wrote it's clear. But, maybe the 5000.00 reasons MD could change his mind. It's moral value decision..

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » November 26th, 2018, 12:40 pm

Hey Mark Edward Davis here at Dream Connections. Just wanted to share

Top Places to Visit in Bangkok on Your Quest Romance Tour

Thailand is a country rich in culture, beauty and ambiance. There are so many fun and exciting things to do while on dates in Thailand on your Quest Tour, we wanted to show you some of our favorites. From the Royal Palace to the Samphran Elephant Ground and Zoo to Benchasiri Park, you will have plenty of fun and exciting things to do on your dates!

Want to join us in January in Thailand? Fill out a Profile Form today!

http://dreamconnections.com/profile-form/index.php
When you want and need more than a connection, make it a Dream Connection.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.

Vegas Is Good
Freshman Poster

Post by Vegas Is Good » November 26th, 2018, 8:03 pm

Winston wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 11:30 pm
Vegas Is Good wrote:

@Vegas Is Good,

It's true, violence has been a part of my life since childhood. Unfortunately, it has had an impact on me and my decision making from time-to-time. Growing up in a big city, learning to fight was a necessity. But it wasn't enough to be able to fight off one aggressor. No, many times I would have to fight off two or three at a time. Learning a fighting discipline was crucial. Throughout Junior High School and High School I gained plenty of experience fighting. In my community there is an old saying, "Life is hard." That's it, life is hard. There are no other words of encouragement. Life is hard, deal with it. So, that's what I did, I dealt with it. However, one day I started having thoughts about what it would be like to take things to the next level. The Marines had just what I was looking for.

"GOTTA MAKE A MOVE TO A TOWN THAT'S RIGHT FOR ME."

There are three types of men that join the Marines: (1) those that wish to make it their career, (2) those that cannot find a job, and (3) those that want to experience combat. I fell into the third category. The funny thing about this is, when you are a child, they teach you that fighting is bad. They give you detention after school or a suspension for fighting in school. But in the Marines if you perform well in combat, they give you medals. After five trips, I accumulated many medals. So many that I made more noise than a chandelier on cleaning day. Truth be told, I did not care where they sent me, or whom I was sent to fight.

"TOWN TO KEEP ME MOVIN', KEEP ME GROOVIN' WITH SOME ENERGY."

Of course, life in combat and life in the corporate world are to be handled much differently. Making the transition from the Marines to civilian life can be challenging for some. Especially living in Las Vegas. This city is filled with drunk guys, running their mouths, looking for trouble. This is a tourist destination for fun. "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." But many take this as an open invitation to do whatever they please. They like to drink too much, they like to cause trouble, and I like to kick the shit out of them. Trust me, there are plenty of these types of guys that visit Vegas. Your notion that this is life back in the 70's and 80's is not accurate. Not for Vegas. However, I realized that this life was not good for me. I searched deep into my soul to find the reasons why I fight, and what could I do to make a change. I thought perhaps finding a sweet woman for marriage and to start a family with was the answer. I believed that I had found just the right woman at Dream Connections. She captured my attention like no other. I began to think happy thoughts. A sweet loving wife, children, white picket fence and a couple of dogs running in the yard. I told all of my friends that I wanted to travel to Ukraine on a Dream Connections romance tour and find this woman. She was all that I talked about, and my friends could see a change in me (for the better).

"WELL, I TALK ABOUT IT, TALK ABOUT IT, TALK ABOUT IT, TALK ABOUT IT."

But then I found a video/pictures of this woman and her new husband. They had met on a Dream Connections romance tour and wished to share their love with the world. As you can imagine, I was very disappointed. Out of respect for her, her husband, and Dream Connections, I will not disclose the identity of this woman. The following months proved to be very challenging for me. Every day it seemed as though someone was trying to pick a fight with me. They didn't like my suit, or they didn't like my face, or they didn't like the way that their girlfriend or wife was looking at me. I would try to walk away, but that only made them become more aggressive. I think you know what happens next. If only I had a sweet wife, I would not be spending time in these types of environments. I would not find myself fighting with these idiots and having cheap, meaningless sex with hoochie mamas every night.

"GOTTA MOVE ON."

I came to the realization that a sweet Ukrainian woman is not the answer. Let's face it, I am a bad-ass and no woman is going to change me. The most realistic chance for me to find a soul mate would be to find a bad-ass Ukrainian woman. I know, this sounds so far fetched. Can you imagine the Skype interview with Anna Davis? She would ask what type of woman I was looking for. I would respond, "I'm looking for a bad-ass chick. One that likes to drink champagne in the mornings for breakfast, dancing in the afternoons for exercise, and having sex all night for extreme pleasure." As awkward as this interview might seem, I don't think it would be necessary. Looking through the Dream Connections profiles, I think I found the perfect bad-ass chick for me. When I saw her profile, all I could think was, "HELL YEAH!!!" This girl is smoking hot:

Natalia (ID 3802238)
Graduate degree
34 years old
5' 11"
160 lbs

Natalia, "WON'T YOU TAKE ME TO FUNKYTOWN?"

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » November 28th, 2018, 1:29 pm

Government issues Travel Warning to Ukraine.. President issues Martial Law..

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » November 28th, 2018, 3:04 pm

Mark Davis is downplaying this calling it a piece of political football.

We shall see.

Vegas Is Good
Freshman Poster

Post by Vegas Is Good » November 28th, 2018, 5:10 pm

"So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. In every dark hour of our national life a leadership of frankness and vigor has met with that understanding and support of the people themselves which is essential to victory. I am convinced that you will again give that support to leadership in these critical days." - FDR

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » November 29th, 2018, 7:01 am

TruthSeeker wrote:
November 28th, 2018, 3:04 pm

We shall see.
I think i'll take the US Government warning advice over a youtube vlogger..

santo528
Freshman Poster

Post by santo528 » November 29th, 2018, 9:12 pm

Below is reprint from U.S. Embassy page Security Alert.

The U.S. Embassy is evaluating how this martial law might affect the relevants regions. In the meantime, the U.S. Embassy recommends Americans in Ukraine take the following steps.

Actions to Take:

Reconsider travel to areas covered under the martial law decree;
Expect heavier than normal police presence;
Expect unexpected street closures, restrictions and searches;
Avoid demonstrations;
Be aware of your surroundings;
Monitor local media for updates;
Follow local law enforcement instructions;
Notify friends and family of your safety;
Review your personal security plans;
Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to register your contact details and receive security updates;
Follow Twitter and the U.S. Embassy’s Web page for additional updates.

Nowhere does it say not to travel but to reconsider where you are traveling to. Some may define this as stay informed of what is really happened in the area of intended travel. Thanks Mark for supplying that information. By the way, my family and friends in the area also say its business as usual in Nikolaev with possible exception being temporary shortage of sugar and salt.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » December 2nd, 2018, 12:12 pm

@Vegas Is Good
Lol. Check out this other forum member who used to live in Vegas too named David Kuvelas, aka Oil Trading Academy. Like you, he gets into fights a lot and is proud of it. He talks very tough too and sounds like his anger causes him to get into fights a lot too. Here he is talking about that in his rant about America being full of Satanic scumbags and low lifes. lol. Do you think you could take him on VIG? Do you think you're a match for him? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Vegas Is Good
Freshman Poster

Post by Vegas Is Good » December 3rd, 2018, 4:50 am

Winston wrote:
December 2nd, 2018, 12:12 pm
@Vegas Is Good
Lol. Check out this other forum member who used to live in Vegas too named David Kuvelas, aka Oil Trading Academy. Like you, he gets into fights a lot and is proud of it. He talks very tough too and sounds like his anger causes him to get into fights a lot too. Here he is talking about that in his rant about America being full of Satanic scumbags and low lifes. lol. Do you think you could take him on VIG? Do you think you're a match for him? lol

Winston,

LOL!!!! I just watched this YouTube video. OMG!!!

Vegas Is Good
Freshman Poster

Post by Vegas Is Good » December 3rd, 2018, 7:27 pm

Winston wrote:
December 2nd, 2018, 12:12 pm
@Vegas Is Good

Winston,

Please tell me this guy wasn't in your forums trying to sell his Oil Trading Academy training courses. I hope no one sent this guy money. WOW!!! Have you seen his website? His market fundamentals are PURE BULLSHIT! Anyone in the business can quickly see this. He also claims to have broken the Blackjack Code (this may explain his short time in Vegas). Let's go a little further with him claiming to break Lucifer's Code. OMG!!!

This YouTube video raises many questions, such as, what is the actual purpose of this video? Apparently he is just venting like a little girl. According to him, he hates the United States and everyone hates him back. He claims all men want to fight him. I believe this is most likely true. This guy is a little weasel. Who wouldn't want to kick his ass? This is exactly the type of guy I was talking about that visits Las Vegas and causes trouble. He has a few drinks, starts talking his Satanic bullshit and how he hates the United States, and of course others will want to beat the shit out of him. And to make things worse, his stories sound so made up. It's like he is making them up as he is telling them. LOL. He also contradicts himself several times in this video, because he is a bullshitter.

Winston, you are correct about this guy talking tough. But that is it with him, he is all talk. I seriously doubt this guy has been in any fights. Sure, he talks the game, but most likely doesn't step outside to handle things. Perhaps he counts a verbal encounter as a victory? And what a cheese head, showing pictures of himself in the video, as if he looks intimidating. LOL! Honestly, who does this? Who makes a YouTube video like this? Why???

Thanks for sharing this, Winston! LOL

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » December 4th, 2018, 11:25 am

Hey guys just wanted to share Meet Ukrainian Ladies - Meet & Greet Events September 2018

Ukrainian women define grace, beauty, class, and elegance. More than 100 come out to meet men from around the world on the Dream Connections Quest Romance Tour in September 2018. Watch this video and catch the energy of the experience for your self! Take a simple step today by compiling a free online profile form and see if a Quest Romance Tour could be your way to meet your future wife!
https://dreamconnections.com/profile-form/index.php
When you want and need more than a connection, make it a Dream Connection.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR » December 4th, 2018, 4:16 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
November 28th, 2018, 3:04 pm

Mark Edward SaveUs

Save us Mark! Save us!

Luv that jacket