Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster
Posts: 109
Joined: April 8th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by ErnieMagic » November 22nd, 2018, 4:53 am

Careful Wu he will have HA taken off the internet!!




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster
Posts: 49
Joined: July 15th, 2018, 8:16 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » November 22nd, 2018, 11:18 am

Hey guys shout out from Nikolaev. Just wanted to share with you this very special Thanksgiving video.



What are you thankful for on this day? I asked a great group of men who were in the midst of their Quest Tour experience what they were grateful for on Thanksgiving Day.
When you want and need more than a connection, make it a Dream Connection.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.


Image

User avatar
MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster
Posts: 49
Joined: July 15th, 2018, 8:16 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » November 22nd, 2018, 8:32 pm

Black Friday Sale - Quest Romance Tour Special Discount Package



Black Friday Sale 50% Off - International Bride Bootcamp



Black Friday Sale - 50% Find Your International Wife Master Course



And for any Happier Abroad member you're going to receive a $300 discount when you sign up for a Quest Romance Tour in the month of November or December. This year only! Some restrictions and limitations apply.
When you want and need more than a connection, make it a Dream Connection.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.


Image

santo528
Freshman Poster
Posts: 9
Joined: October 16th, 2018, 7:34 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by santo528 » November 23rd, 2018, 1:48 am

watts wrote:
November 13th, 2018, 9:47 pm
MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 8:03 pm


Quest Tours:
http://www.dreamconnections.com/quest/index.php

Sept 14 - 22, 2018 Nikolaev, Ukraine
Oct 19 - 27, 2018 Kherson, Ukraine

Spaces are filling up fast. Begin your journey today.

Mark Davis,
Dream Connections
This was so STAGED!!!
2 tables with women around 30 and not one fatty. Why do you never show the REALITY? No wonder most guys feel disappointed seeing a room full old chubby and old women after watching these BS videos.
You must be a shill for a competitor as you have no idea. My wife, daughter and I were at this event. I watched it being filmed and this video is 100% authentic. Nothing was rehearsed, planned, or arranged. The ladies who attended were very attractive and excited to have been invited. Have a pleasant day.

NMBob
Freshman Poster
Posts: 64
Joined: August 26th, 2017, 4:34 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by NMBob » November 23rd, 2018, 2:28 am

Set up as in selected exactly who all would be at this table to be taped, during the function. And why would any business not try to pick one that would somehow reflect well. The thing is, this is not iaw with what dream connections says about the meet and greets. Here you have 3 girls like 28-31 years of age, seems with no kids. Davis harps in his videos on people being willing to accept women with kids, so this would be somewhat unusual, that three women with no kids, are all sitting together. Then, remember, the table is supposed to have women of different age groups so there is someone in the age ballpark for each rotation of men. Yet, given that so many men are older and late 40s and 50's, wouldn't this table be a complete waste of time for most of the men on the tour as they would be 15+(+)years older than the entire table. And people have commented about this issue.

LFL
Freshman Poster
Posts: 178
Joined: July 8th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » November 23rd, 2018, 6:38 pm

santo528 wrote:
November 20th, 2018, 2:01 am
LFL wrote:
October 21st, 2018, 6:05 pm
santo528 wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 7:07 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
September 21st, 2018, 4:21 pm
LFL, surely DC clients must read this thread. Let's ask them. Surely they are in touch with ladies. They can ask if they've ever been paid to attend an event. If even one admits they've been paid then I'll accept that as proof.

I know for sure John Adams of AFA pays select ladies to attend his socials and we know that Mark has copied much of John's business model, so I would not be surprised if Mark pays.
I can guarantee you DC or Mark Davis do not pay the ladies who attend their events. DC has a excellent reputation with the ladies. It is not uncommon for ladies to travel hundreds of kilometers to attend their events.
Ok, here we go. How can you "guarantee" something doesn't happen which would happen beyond your knowledge ?

Again, I am not accusing DC of this, but I simply take the position that we cannot know for sure and how are the events, especially on the second day, populated with women when people don't show up ? These are last-minute replacements that are not in the photo book given to the guys on the tour. Why aren't these last minute replacements in the photo books ? Were they not originally asked to attend ? Why not ? Were they asked and declined ? How in the world could they have been coerced to changed their minds ? Of course, if they were asked and accepted, then they would show up in the photo book.

So, what we have here is another naive DC client, apparently one who was lucky enough to establish a relationship that persisted, yet he does not know the "other side" that did not come into play in his experience. Yet, to him, this "other side" simply doesn't exist because he didn't experience it.
You are guessing... I am not. I've participated in 3 tours dating back to 2012. I have witnessed several others both before and after my marriage in 2016. My wife and I have spoken to dozens of both the ladies and men from these events. I have observed the prep work and the care taken by the staff when dealing with the details of hosting these events. The majority of ladies who attend are genuinely excited to have been invited. DC has a reputation for bringing serious, marriage minded men. It isn't an exact science but an honest effort is made to have the highest quality individuals.

Between 2012 and meeting my bride in 2016 I made several trips to Ukraine on my own. I've spent time in several cities and made friends. I have made a few mistakes and learned from them and seen scammers in action, both individuals and agencies. I've also met several wonderful Ukrainian ladies who were not scammers. I am a lucky man to have finally met my wife... but I am far from naive. Have a wonderful day!
You have observed the prep work and you know the details of hosting these events. Great !! Then you can explain the bolded portion above.

So a "majority" of the ladies who attend are excited to be there ? That's simply more than half. Are the men on the tour, who paid nearly $5k for the opportunity, told which women were excited to be there and which were not ?

Was your wife invited to the event through a local agency ? Would you recommend other men to pay $5k to a middle man or would they be better off in the long run to contact the local agencies directly and meet the same women for about $50 per introduction ?

LFL
Freshman Poster
Posts: 178
Joined: July 8th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » November 23rd, 2018, 6:42 pm

santo528 wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 1:48 am
watts wrote:
November 13th, 2018, 9:47 pm
MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 8:03 pm


Quest Tours:
http://www.dreamconnections.com/quest/index.php

Sept 14 - 22, 2018 Nikolaev, Ukraine
Oct 19 - 27, 2018 Kherson, Ukraine

Spaces are filling up fast. Begin your journey today.

Mark Davis,
Dream Connections
This was so STAGED!!!
2 tables with women around 30 and not one fatty. Why do you never show the REALITY? No wonder most guys feel disappointed seeing a room full old chubby and old women after watching these BS videos.
You must be a shill for a competitor as you have no idea. My wife, daughter and I were at this event. I watched it being filmed and this video is 100% authentic. Nothing was rehearsed, planned, or arranged. The ladies who attended were very attractive and excited to have been invited. Have a pleasant day.
You very well know that the women are assigned their tables. The accusation is not that the women are actors or that they were told what to say, but that DC setup the seating arrangements to accommodate their promotional objectives. The fact that you think you refute this by saying you watched it filmed and therefore nothing was arranged puts you in the "naive" category, imo.

santo528
Freshman Poster
Posts: 9
Joined: October 16th, 2018, 7:34 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by santo528 » November 24th, 2018, 1:53 am

NMBob wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 2:28 am
Set up as in selected exactly who all would be at this table to be taped, during the function. And why would any business not try to pick one that would somehow reflect well. The thing is, this is not iaw with what dream connections says about the meet and greets. Here you have 3 girls like 28-31 years of age, seems with no kids. Davis harps in his videos on people being willing to accept women with kids, so this would be somewhat unusual, that three women with no kids, are all sitting together. Then, remember, the table is supposed to have women of different age groups so there is someone in the age ballpark for each rotation of men. Yet, given that so many men are older and late 40s and 50's, wouldn't this table be a complete waste of time for most of the men on the tour as they would be 15+(+)years older than the entire table. And people have commented about this issue.
At these events each table is a 15 minute stop and you never know what can happen. Its not a perfect science and its not uncommon for the older ladies to request a table with at least one other lady close to her age as it can be intimidating sitting with those 15-20 years younger. In my experience there are some more mature tables, some younger, some mixed, some have ladies with children, some without, some with multiple ladies from other cities or countries... I never knew what I was going to converse with next. But all of the important elements were present. Most appear to be intelligent, pleasant, and well adjusted. Plus each man has the opportunity to meet and talk with each lady and make that first step. Physical appearance??? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so I suggest reviewing photos from the past 3 years events.

Remember, mutual attraction is more important than age difference. I almost missed the boat from hesitating about age gap. Good luck!

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 28042
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston » November 24th, 2018, 1:41 pm

You guys. Isn't it obvious here? DC merely films everything that happens at the events, then in the editing room, Mark decides which footage to use and cherry picks the ones that portray DC in the best light. That's what movie directors do too. They don't use everything they film and they cut out a lot of scenes. Why wouldn't Mark do the same? I don't think Mark would have the time to stage a scene like a professional director. That would cost too much time and money and preparation. Why not just film everything and keep the cameras rolling and then decide later which footage you want to use that suits your purpose?

Also just because the women on camera are nice and polite doesn't mean anything. Anyone can act nice and polite when a camera is pointed at them during the meet and greet. It's what they do while in a relationship with the men that count, such as if they use them, ask them for money, etc. Like many guys here said, if a woman truly loves you, she will not enjoy seeing you squander and waste your money on frivolous things to impress her. Any woman who loves seeing you spend lots of money and waste it, is not a good woman and does not truly love you and is probably not sincere either. That's common sense and a good rule of thumb. That's what to look for, not polite faces on camera.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

LFL
Freshman Poster
Posts: 178
Joined: July 8th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » November 24th, 2018, 3:15 pm

Winston wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 1:41 pm
You guys. Isn't it obvious here? DC merely films everything that happens at the events, then in the editing room, Mark decides which footage to use and cherry picks the ones that portray DC in the best light. That's what movie directors do too. They don't use everything they film and they cut out a lot of scenes. Why wouldn't Mark do the same? I don't think Mark would have the time to stage a scene like a professional director. That would cost too much time and money and preparation. Why not just film everything and keep the cameras rolling and then decide later which footage you want to use that suits your purpose?

Also just because the women on camera are nice and polite doesn't mean anything. Anyone can act nice and polite when a camera is pointed at them during the meet and greet. It's what they do while in a relationship with the men that count, such as if they use them, ask them for money, etc. Like many guys here said, if a woman truly loves you, she will not enjoy seeing you squander and waste your money on frivolous things to impress her. Any woman who loves seeing you spend lots of money and waste it, is not a good woman and does not truly love you and is probably not sincere either. That's common sense and a good rule of thumb. That's what to look for, not polite faces on camera.
Winston, DC does not "merely film everything that happens at the events." There is no doubt the man at the table whose conversation was recorded so closely and continuously consented beforehand. It is also likely the women invited are asked if they would be willing to have their entire conversation for one man recorded. DC knows before the event starts which women they will put at this table for this recording. The conversation itself is honest, at least as much as it can be knowing your conversation is being recorded and will be on the internet, but it is most definitely not a haphazard result of the cutting room floor. The circumstances were planned and staged. The conversation is not.

The only reason to video these events is for the promotion of future events and income. This is not haphazard. Every man on a DC tour should realize this fact. The event is, in significant part, a promotional event for future DC income.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 445
Joined: October 10th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by TruthSeeker » November 24th, 2018, 4:10 pm

Don't think I'd want to pay $4,950 for Mark's tour then appear in his promotional material for free. Even extras and actors get paid when they appear in commercials.

santo528
Freshman Poster
Posts: 9
Joined: October 16th, 2018, 7:34 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by santo528 » November 24th, 2018, 8:09 pm

LFL wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 6:42 pm
santo528 wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 1:48 am
watts wrote:
November 13th, 2018, 9:47 pm
MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 8:03 pm


Quest Tours:
http://www.dreamconnections.com/quest/index.php

Sept 14 - 22, 2018 Nikolaev, Ukraine
Oct 19 - 27, 2018 Kherson, Ukraine

Spaces are filling up fast. Begin your journey today.

Mark Davis,
Dream Connections
This was so STAGED!!!
2 tables with women around 30 and not one fatty. Why do you never show the REALITY? No wonder most guys feel disappointed seeing a room full old chubby and old women after watching these BS videos.
You must be a shill for a competitor as you have no idea. My wife, daughter and I were at this event. I watched it being filmed and this video is 100% authentic. Nothing was rehearsed, planned, or arranged. The ladies who attended were very attractive and excited to have been invited. Have a pleasant day.
You very well know that the women are assigned their tables. The accusation is not that the women are actors or that they were told what to say, but that DC setup the seating arrangements to accommodate their promotional objectives. The fact that you think you refute this by saying you watched it filmed and therefore nothing was arranged puts you in the "naive" category, imo.
I don't doubt MD chose those two tables with the motive their appearance best served his promotional intent but the six ladies weren't grouped together because of video production. My point is it was not a "Bait and switch" as is what seems to be accused. Several other tables could have presented just as well. Each table at this event had multiple ladies with appealing physical appearance as is the norm with a typical DC meet & greet event. I have seen photo sets from years of events to support this.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 28042
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston » November 24th, 2018, 11:30 pm

Vegas Is Good wrote:
November 14th, 2018, 2:34 am
Meet me at Winston's house with $5,000. Winston will video tape our meeting for YouTube. You focus all of the anger and frustration you have for Mark Davis and Dream Connections towards me. Act as if I was Mark Davis. Attempt to kick the shit out of me (oops, I mean Mark Davis). On the other hand, I will have the interests of Winston and myself. I want to go on a Dream Connections tour and Winston wants a commission. Think about it, you are the perfect person to make a physical statement. Enough of these verbal statements in Happier Abroad. DO SOMETHING! Think of how many people would love to kick the shit out of Mark Davis, but don't have the balls. You could represent this silent crowd. You could be their savior!!!

It would work pretty straight forward. You give Winston the $5,000. If you kick my ass, you have a moral victory against the evil Dream Connections empire and you get your $5,000 back. I believe a defeat would send shock waves through YouTube. If I kick the shit out of you, I get a free Dream Connections tour, Winston gets his commission, and the YouTube video will be displayed in the background during the socials. After the women learn that you had very negative things to say about them, they might become very pleased to see me destroy you. With this in mind, I will make the best of this opportunity. After all, this is $5,000 and a room full of Ukrainian women. Think of how much hot ass I will get offered from these ladies. I might have to extend my trip to ensure that I have sex with each and every one of them. Don't worry about the extra hotel costs, I believe I can find places to spend the night. Damn, this is sounding better every second. So what do you say, fuckface?

Winston, looks like we're going to meet up for lunch after all :)
@Vegas Is Good,
Honestly, if you are serious about being a DC client, I wouldn't write that above. It sounds like you are a guy who itches for fights and brawls and likes to settle things that way, the way guys did in the 70's and 80's, when guys challenged each other to meet in person and duke out their differences. Today as you know, people are very passive and don't get physical during confrontations anymore.

The thing is, if you portray yourself as a guy that gets physical with others easily during disputes or brawls or disagreements, then, assuming you are not MD or his associate, you will be sending MD a red flag. He will think, "If VIG and I ever have a disagreement, he may get physical and challenge me to a fight too" and then may be afraid to take you on as a client. Furthermore, it'd be a nightmare for him to be challenged to a fight in front of his other clients too. So I'll bet he'd do anything he can to avoid that, it would be his worst nightmare. (Imagine a live DC video showing a client challenging MD to a fight. lol. That'd be hilarious. lol) Thus, if MD saw the above, he may be very reluctant to take the risk of having you as a client. So if I were you, and I were serious about being a DC client, I'd delete that post if I were you, or edit out the parts where you talk about challenging him to a fight. If you decide to do that, I would be glad to delete this post as well. Up to you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

santo528
Freshman Poster
Posts: 9
Joined: October 16th, 2018, 7:34 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by santo528 » November 25th, 2018, 3:05 am

LFL wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 6:38 pm
santo528 wrote:
November 20th, 2018, 2:01 am
LFL wrote:
October 21st, 2018, 6:05 pm
santo528 wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 7:07 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
September 21st, 2018, 4:21 pm
LFL, surely DC clients must read this thread. Let's ask them. Surely they are in touch with ladies. They can ask if they've ever been paid to attend an event. If even one admits they've been paid then I'll accept that as proof.

I know for sure John Adams of AFA pays select ladies to attend his socials and we know that Mark has copied much of John's business model, so I would not be surprised if Mark pays.
I can guarantee you DC or Mark Davis do not pay the ladies who attend their events. DC has a excellent reputation with the ladies. It is not uncommon for ladies to travel hundreds of kilometers to attend their events.
Ok, here we go. How can you "guarantee" something doesn't happen which would happen beyond your knowledge ?

Again, I am not accusing DC of this, but I simply take the position that we cannot know for sure and how are the events, especially on the second day, populated with women when people don't show up ? These are last-minute replacements that are not in the photo book given to the guys on the tour. Why aren't these last minute replacements in the photo books ? Were they not originally asked to attend ? Why not ? Were they asked and declined ? How in the world could they have been coerced to changed their minds ? Of course, if they were asked and accepted, then they would show up in the photo book.

So, what we have here is another naive DC client, apparently one who was lucky enough to establish a relationship that persisted, yet he does not know the "other side" that did not come into play in his experience. Yet, to him, this "other side" simply doesn't exist because he didn't experience it.
You are guessing... I am not. I've participated in 3 tours dating back to 2012. I have witnessed several others both before and after my marriage in 2016. My wife and I have spoken to dozens of both the ladies and men from these events. I have observed the prep work and the care taken by the staff when dealing with the details of hosting these events. The majority of ladies who attend are genuinely excited to have been invited. DC has a reputation for bringing serious, marriage minded men. It isn't an exact science but an honest effort is made to have the highest quality individuals.

Between 2012 and meeting my bride in 2016 I made several trips to Ukraine on my own. I've spent time in several cities and made friends. I have made a few mistakes and learned from them and seen scammers in action, both individuals and agencies. I've also met several wonderful Ukrainian ladies who were not scammers. I am a lucky man to have finally met my wife... but I am far from naive. Have a wonderful day!
You have observed the prep work and you know the details of hosting these events. Great !! Then you can explain the bolded portion above.

So a "majority" of the ladies who attend are excited to be there ? That's simply more than half. Are the men on the tour, who paid nearly $5k for the opportunity, told which women were excited to be there and which were not ?

Was your wife invited to the event through a local agency ? Would you recommend other men to pay $5k to a middle man or would they be better off in the long run to contact the local agencies directly and meet the same women for about $50 per introduction ?
I should correct myself as "majority" in my previous post might be construed as 51%. My wife pointed out to me that over 90% of ladies who attend are excited to be there. She signed up through the Dream Connections office and we met at her first event. Many of the profiled ladies were in the booklet we received the day before the first event. Many were not, but many ladies do not allow their profiles or photos to be displayed and the men are informed of this. Last minute replacements are not necessary as no shows are planned for when invitations go out since attendance at large events typically have a very predictable absentee rate.

I can in good conscience recommend Dream Connections to someone financially stable enough to afford spending $5,000 if they are willing to be teachable. By that I mean dating in a 8-10 day setting is much different than dating at home. Its not for everyone so each individual should decide for themselves if it something they could envision themselves doing. Some guys downplay the available training but it is a priceless part of the package.
I also believe in the quality of single ladies at the DC events compared to what you may get at $50/date agencies. Since our marriage DC has signed at least 10 ladies who were friends (and friends of friends) of my bride. That word of mouth happens with every new marriage and the referrals it brings.

User avatar
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster
Posts: 109
Joined: April 8th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by ErnieMagic » November 25th, 2018, 6:37 am

Winston wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 11:30 pm
Vegas Is Good wrote:
November 14th, 2018, 2:34 am
Meet me at Winston's house with $5,000. Winston will video tape our meeting for YouTube. You focus all of the anger and frustration you have for Mark Davis and Dream Connections towards me. Act as if I was Mark Davis. Attempt to kick the shit out of me (oops, I mean Mark Davis). On the other hand, I will have the interests of Winston and myself. I want to go on a Dream Connections tour and Winston wants a commission. Think about it, you are the perfect person to make a physical statement. Enough of these verbal statements in Happier Abroad. DO SOMETHING! Think of how many people would love to kick the shit out of Mark Davis, but don't have the balls. You could represent this silent crowd. You could be their savior!!!

It would work pretty straight forward. You give Winston the $5,000. If you kick my ass, you have a moral victory against the evil Dream Connections empire and you get your $5,000 back. I believe a defeat would send shock waves through YouTube. If I kick the shit out of you, I get a free Dream Connections tour, Winston gets his commission, and the YouTube video will be displayed in the background during the socials. After the women learn that you had very negative things to say about them, they might become very pleased to see me destroy you. With this in mind, I will make the best of this opportunity. After all, this is $5,000 and a room full of Ukrainian women. Think of how much hot ass I will get offered from these ladies. I might have to extend my trip to ensure that I have sex with each and every one of them. Don't worry about the extra hotel costs, I believe I can find places to spend the night. Damn, this is sounding better every second. So what do you say, fuckface?

Winston, looks like we're going to meet up for lunch after all :)
@Vegas Is Good,
Honestly, if you are serious about being a DC client, I wouldn't write that above. It sounds like you are a guy who itches for fights and brawls and likes to settle things that way, the way guys did in the 70's and 80's, when guys challenged each other to meet in person and duke out their differences. Today as you know, people are very passive and don't get physical during confrontations anymore.

The thing is, if you portray yourself as a guy that gets physical with others easily during disputes or brawls or disagreements, then, assuming you are not MD or his associate, you will be sending MD a red flag. He will think, "If VIG and I ever have a disagreement, he may get physical and challenge me to a fight too" and then may be afraid to take you on as a client. Furthermore, it'd be a nightmare for him to be challenged to a fight in front of his other clients too. So I'll bet he'd do anything he can to avoid that, it would be his worst nightmare. (Imagine a live DC video showing a client challenging MD to a fight. lol. That'd be hilarious. lol) Thus, if MD saw the above, he may be very reluctant to take the risk of having you as a client. So if I were you, and I were serious about being a DC client, I'd delete that post if I were you, or edit out the parts where you talk about challenging him to a fight. If you decide to do that, I would be glad to delete this post as well. Up to you.
I would be more concerned as MD this Vegas has shown physical violence signal in a chat forum. This is clear sign something is wrong with this person. It could be sign of domestic abuse in a relationship. Of course, if MD reads what he wrote it's clear. But, maybe the 5000.00 reasons MD could change his mind. It's moral value decision..

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only”