Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

watts
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by watts » November 19th, 2018, 7:32 am

timwong wrote:
November 15th, 2018, 2:54 am
watts wrote:
November 14th, 2018, 6:12 pm
timwong wrote:
October 31st, 2018, 2:18 am
Didn't the Culture Whiz meet his girlfriend from Dream Connections??

http://culturewhiz.org/trip-reports/ukr ... ingle-guys
Girlfriend?? :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats Anastasia a disgusting slut who represent everything you dont want in a wife :lol: :lol: :lol:
Of course if you like these classless uber sluts and dont mind sharing her with all her other "boyfriends" go ahead.
I don't think he has one girlfriend and you might be consuming his sperm when you kiss your lady friend at night. He's super popular in Ukraine. I'm a 65 year old Chinese man, I know I don't have what it takes to keep woman.
You sound retarded so no wonder you cant keep a woman.
What the f**k does being "popular" in Ukraine means when all you do is hang out with low class sluts? Maybe is you were not such loser you would know if sluts is what you want Ukraine is full of these party sluts. You dont need any agency or much social skills to have all the sluts you can handle. Most men are not looking for sluts here. Why go to Ukraine if all you want are useless sluts? Every country in the world have them. So you cant get sluts in your own country so you must go to Ukraine to get a slut? Thats just saaaad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

santo528
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by santo528 » November 20th, 2018, 2:01 am

LFL wrote:
October 21st, 2018, 6:05 pm
santo528 wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 7:07 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
September 21st, 2018, 4:21 pm
LFL, surely DC clients must read this thread. Let's ask them. Surely they are in touch with ladies. They can ask if they've ever been paid to attend an event. If even one admits they've been paid then I'll accept that as proof.

I know for sure John Adams of AFA pays select ladies to attend his socials and we know that Mark has copied much of John's business model, so I would not be surprised if Mark pays.
I can guarantee you DC or Mark Davis do not pay the ladies who attend their events. DC has a excellent reputation with the ladies. It is not uncommon for ladies to travel hundreds of kilometers to attend their events.
Ok, here we go. How can you "guarantee" something doesn't happen which would happen beyond your knowledge ?

Again, I am not accusing DC of this, but I simply take the position that we cannot know for sure and how are the events, especially on the second day, populated with women when people don't show up ? These are last-minute replacements that are not in the photo book given to the guys on the tour. Why aren't these last minute replacements in the photo books ? Were they not originally asked to attend ? Why not ? Were they asked and declined ? How in the world could they have been coerced to changed their minds ? Of course, if they were asked and accepted, then they would show up in the photo book.

So, what we have here is another naive DC client, apparently one who was lucky enough to establish a relationship that persisted, yet he does not know the "other side" that did not come into play in his experience. Yet, to him, this "other side" simply doesn't exist because he didn't experience it.
You are guessing... I am not. I've participated in 3 tours dating back to 2012. I have witnessed several others both before and after my marriage in 2016. My wife and I have spoken to dozens of both the ladies and men from these events. I have observed the prep work and the care taken by the staff when dealing with the details of hosting these events. The majority of ladies who attend are genuinely excited to have been invited. DC has a reputation for bringing serious, marriage minded men. It isn't an exact science but an honest effort is made to have the highest quality individuals.

Between 2012 and meeting my bride in 2016 I made several trips to Ukraine on my own. I've spent time in several cities and made friends. I have made a few mistakes and learned from them and seen scammers in action, both individuals and agencies. I've also met several wonderful Ukrainian ladies who were not scammers. I am a lucky man to have finally met my wife... but I am far from naive. Have a wonderful day!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » November 20th, 2018, 7:37 pm

Wow check out these comments under the Match Guaranty video about his public apology to DC and his polygraph challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ODTcrdXMnc
Robert T
2 days ago
I have been watching your channel, but have stayed silent about this until now out of shame and embarrassment. My two Dream Connections tours were horrible experiences and I was very dissatisfied. I believe I was deceived. Mark Davis treated me very badly. Another man from my first tour who had attended two tours told me he was very dissatisfied. A second man from my second tour called Mark Davis an illusionist.

At my first finale dinner, only one man brought a date. At my second finale dinner, I noticed the tables were arranged so that the men who brought dates sat on one side of the event and the three or four men who did not bring a date sat on the other side of the event. Notably, the cameras were focused on the side of the event with the men who had brought dates, so as to give a misleading impression that more men had found relationships. It reminded me that I had seen a similar video which had prompted my using Dream Connections, not realizing at the time that the impression had been manipulated by controlling the camera angles.
Scammed by Dream Connections
2 days ago
Joe: Dream Connections is a Scam! Separately and solely on the topic of whether Dream Connections pays women to attend their so-called Meet and Greet events, a woman told me she attended her first event after being shown photographs of two men who were confirmed to attend. She prepared for the event, looked fabulous, attended the event and neither of these two men were present. She described looking around the room for the two men, neither of whom were present.

Subsequently, she was contacted by Irina Tkachenko, Mark Davis' partner or office manager and invited to attend a second event. She declined. She told me that Irina Tkachenko then offered to pay her money to attend a second Meet and Greet event and she declined.

I believe her. We spent a lot of time together. She had an opportunity to scam me out of about 3,300 British Pounds (3,700 Euros) by merely telling me a lie and she didn't.
R E
1 day ago (edited)
Well, Mark Davis berates people to take down videos that aren't all unicorns and rainbows. How many version of Global Dating's youtube video did it take to get DC name out of it when Davis did not want it known a former DC honk found on his trip that 70 percent of the men who found a steady woman are asked for money? Davis dumps the guy out of his inner circle. Customer has a bad experience repeatedly being asked for money by his new "good girl" and Davis sacrifices the customer in attempt to maintain the overhyped PR claims of his company. Also, was Davis a shyster when he had one of the popular lady UK bloggers do an internet review of dc with him, and fail to mention, Mark was paying her?? That is a shyster, and likely also a violation of FTC laws. Then add the horrific Mark Davis multi level marketing plow youtube video to drag ignorant sheep into giving him a genesis crypto currency mining referral commissions when the internet has tons of reviews indicating it seems the referral money is the only money being made, and many people are simply being told the money they pair for their contract, is cancelled, contract dead, and you do not get money back. Worse, Davis marks youtube comments warning against it so that hey can not be seen by viewers, in that money rip off video. A true shyster. Separately, Davis responds to criticism buy one post from a Dave P. at a broad consumer review site saying something like they never had a "Dave P." as a customer, except there is a Davis interview with a customer who is Dave P. on the internet lol!! Davis wouldn't know the truth if it bit him. It does take a while to see the real Mark Davis, you are right about that. Also, What competitors employee or co manager had the police show up at her house, and what are the odds that Davis was involved, since this happened just after a poor review of his company was posted on youtube, which was of course then taken down (for a while). You would really have to follow closely and dig and watch for a while to see who he really is. I suggest for folks own good, that no one trust him as far as they can throw him. If you don't mind working with people like that, then go for it.
This comment mentions HA and this forum too.
Harry
1 day ago
Del. - I suspect you are either a very inexperienced internet user or just very selective on your viewing. - There is a channel created by Winston Wu. It is called Happier Abroad. - On the forum chats, one of the topics is a discussion about Dream Connections. - It has only been running since 2011, so, around SEVEN years. So your misguided allegation that questions as to how ethical Mark Davis is, is something which has only occurred now is very obviously wrong. - In the forum chat I mention, he has even managed to get the title of the subject changed to something more to his liking.
Anyway, I think Mark Davis could probably pass a polygraph test if he wanted to, but he won't take the risk because if he cannot be guaranteed positive publicity from it, he will not take it. That's his modus operandi and style. The reason he could probably pass such a test is that if one is so good at lying, he will also convince himself that the lie is true, hence look very honest and look you straight in the eye when lying. As a result, that person can lie without any guilt or conscience, and so can easily pass a polygraph test, like Sharon Stone did in the movie "Basic Instinct". lol. Sociopaths are good at passing those kind of things.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » November 22nd, 2018, 4:53 am

Careful Wu he will have HA taken off the internet!!

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » November 22nd, 2018, 11:18 am

Hey guys shout out from Nikolaev. Just wanted to share with you this very special Thanksgiving video.

What are you thankful for on this day? I asked a great group of men who were in the midst of their Quest Tour experience what they were grateful for on Thanksgiving Day.
When you want and need more than a connection, make it a Dream Connection.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » November 22nd, 2018, 8:32 pm

Black Friday Sale - Quest Romance Tour Special Discount Package

Black Friday Sale 50% Off - International Bride Bootcamp

Black Friday Sale - 50% Find Your International Wife Master Course

And for any Happier Abroad member you're going to receive a $300 discount when you sign up for a Quest Romance Tour in the month of November or December. This year only! Some restrictions and limitations apply.
When you want and need more than a connection, make it a Dream Connection.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.

santo528
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by santo528 » November 23rd, 2018, 1:48 am

watts wrote:
November 13th, 2018, 9:47 pm
MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 8:03 pm

Quest Tours:
http://www.dreamconnections.com/quest/index.php

Sept 14 - 22, 2018 Nikolaev, Ukraine
Oct 19 - 27, 2018 Kherson, Ukraine

Spaces are filling up fast. Begin your journey today.

Mark Davis,
Dream Connections
This was so STAGED!!!
2 tables with women around 30 and not one fatty. Why do you never show the REALITY? No wonder most guys feel disappointed seeing a room full old chubby and old women after watching these BS videos.
You must be a shill for a competitor as you have no idea. My wife, daughter and I were at this event. I watched it being filmed and this video is 100% authentic. Nothing was rehearsed, planned, or arranged. The ladies who attended were very attractive and excited to have been invited. Have a pleasant day.

NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob » November 23rd, 2018, 2:28 am

Set up as in selected exactly who all would be at this table to be taped, during the function. And why would any business not try to pick one that would somehow reflect well. The thing is, this is not iaw with what dream connections says about the meet and greets. Here you have 3 girls like 28-31 years of age, seems with no kids. Davis harps in his videos on people being willing to accept women with kids, so this would be somewhat unusual, that three women with no kids, are all sitting together. Then, remember, the table is supposed to have women of different age groups so there is someone in the age ballpark for each rotation of men. Yet, given that so many men are older and late 40s and 50's, wouldn't this table be a complete waste of time for most of the men on the tour as they would be 15+(+)years older than the entire table. And people have commented about this issue.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » November 23rd, 2018, 6:38 pm

santo528 wrote:
November 20th, 2018, 2:01 am
LFL wrote:
October 21st, 2018, 6:05 pm
santo528 wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 7:07 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
September 21st, 2018, 4:21 pm
LFL, surely DC clients must read this thread. Let's ask them. Surely they are in touch with ladies. They can ask if they've ever been paid to attend an event. If even one admits they've been paid then I'll accept that as proof.

I know for sure John Adams of AFA pays select ladies to attend his socials and we know that Mark has copied much of John's business model, so I would not be surprised if Mark pays.
I can guarantee you DC or Mark Davis do not pay the ladies who attend their events. DC has a excellent reputation with the ladies. It is not uncommon for ladies to travel hundreds of kilometers to attend their events.
Ok, here we go. How can you "guarantee" something doesn't happen which would happen beyond your knowledge ?

Again, I am not accusing DC of this, but I simply take the position that we cannot know for sure and how are the events, especially on the second day, populated with women when people don't show up ? These are last-minute replacements that are not in the photo book given to the guys on the tour. Why aren't these last minute replacements in the photo books ? Were they not originally asked to attend ? Why not ? Were they asked and declined ? How in the world could they have been coerced to changed their minds ? Of course, if they were asked and accepted, then they would show up in the photo book.

So, what we have here is another naive DC client, apparently one who was lucky enough to establish a relationship that persisted, yet he does not know the "other side" that did not come into play in his experience. Yet, to him, this "other side" simply doesn't exist because he didn't experience it.
You are guessing... I am not. I've participated in 3 tours dating back to 2012. I have witnessed several others both before and after my marriage in 2016. My wife and I have spoken to dozens of both the ladies and men from these events. I have observed the prep work and the care taken by the staff when dealing with the details of hosting these events. The majority of ladies who attend are genuinely excited to have been invited. DC has a reputation for bringing serious, marriage minded men. It isn't an exact science but an honest effort is made to have the highest quality individuals.

Between 2012 and meeting my bride in 2016 I made several trips to Ukraine on my own. I've spent time in several cities and made friends. I have made a few mistakes and learned from them and seen scammers in action, both individuals and agencies. I've also met several wonderful Ukrainian ladies who were not scammers. I am a lucky man to have finally met my wife... but I am far from naive. Have a wonderful day!
You have observed the prep work and you know the details of hosting these events. Great !! Then you can explain the bolded portion above.

So a "majority" of the ladies who attend are excited to be there ? That's simply more than half. Are the men on the tour, who paid nearly $5k for the opportunity, told which women were excited to be there and which were not ?

Was your wife invited to the event through a local agency ? Would you recommend other men to pay $5k to a middle man or would they be better off in the long run to contact the local agencies directly and meet the same women for about $50 per introduction ?

LFL
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » November 23rd, 2018, 6:42 pm

santo528 wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 1:48 am
watts wrote:
MarkEdwardDavis wrote:

Quest Tours:

Mark Davis,
Dream Connections
This was so STAGED!!!
2 tables with women around 30 and not one fatty. Why do you never show the REALITY? No wonder most guys feel disappointed seeing a room full old chubby and old women after watching these BS videos.
You must be a shill for a competitor as you have no idea. My wife, daughter and I were at this event. I watched it being filmed and this video is 100% authentic. Nothing was rehearsed, planned, or arranged. The ladies who attended were very attractive and excited to have been invited. Have a pleasant day.
You very well know that the women are assigned their tables. The accusation is not that the women are actors or that they were told what to say, but that DC setup the seating arrangements to accommodate their promotional objectives. The fact that you think you refute this by saying you watched it filmed and therefore nothing was arranged puts you in the "naive" category, imo.

santo528
Freshman Poster

Post by santo528 » November 24th, 2018, 1:53 am

NMBob wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 2:28 am
Set up as in selected exactly who all would be at this table to be taped, during the function. And why would any business not try to pick one that would somehow reflect well. The thing is, this is not iaw with what dream connections says about the meet and greets. Here you have 3 girls like 28-31 years of age, seems with no kids. Davis harps in his videos on people being willing to accept women with kids, so this would be somewhat unusual, that three women with no kids, are all sitting together. Then, remember, the table is supposed to have women of different age groups so there is someone in the age ballpark for each rotation of men. Yet, given that so many men are older and late 40s and 50's, wouldn't this table be a complete waste of time for most of the men on the tour as they would be 15+(+)years older than the entire table. And people have commented about this issue.
At these events each table is a 15 minute stop and you never know what can happen. Its not a perfect science and its not uncommon for the older ladies to request a table with at least one other lady close to her age as it can be intimidating sitting with those 15-20 years younger. In my experience there are some more mature tables, some younger, some mixed, some have ladies with children, some without, some with multiple ladies from other cities or countries... I never knew what I was going to converse with next. But all of the important elements were present. Most appear to be intelligent, pleasant, and well adjusted. Plus each man has the opportunity to meet and talk with each lady and make that first step. Physical appearance??? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so I suggest reviewing photos from the past 3 years events.

Remember, mutual attraction is more important than age difference. I almost missed the boat from hesitating about age gap. Good luck!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » November 24th, 2018, 1:41 pm

You guys. Isn't it obvious here? DC merely films everything that happens at the events, then in the editing room, Mark decides which footage to use and cherry picks the ones that portray DC in the best light. That's what movie directors do too. They don't use everything they film and they cut out a lot of scenes. Why wouldn't Mark do the same? I don't think Mark would have the time to stage a scene like a professional director. That would cost too much time and money and preparation. Why not just film everything and keep the cameras rolling and then decide later which footage you want to use that suits your purpose?

Also just because the women on camera are nice and polite doesn't mean anything. Anyone can act nice and polite when a camera is pointed at them during the meet and greet. It's what they do while in a relationship with the men that count, such as if they use them, ask them for money, etc. Like many guys here said, if a woman truly loves you, she will not enjoy seeing you squander and waste your money on frivolous things to impress her. Any woman who loves seeing you spend lots of money and waste it, is not a good woman and does not truly love you and is probably not sincere either. That's common sense and a good rule of thumb. That's what to look for, not polite faces on camera.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » November 24th, 2018, 3:15 pm

Winston wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 1:41 pm
You guys. Isn't it obvious here? DC merely films everything that happens at the events, then in the editing room, Mark decides which footage to use and cherry picks the ones that portray DC in the best light. That's what movie directors do too. They don't use everything they film and they cut out a lot of scenes. Why wouldn't Mark do the same? I don't think Mark would have the time to stage a scene like a professional director. That would cost too much time and money and preparation. Why not just film everything and keep the cameras rolling and then decide later which footage you want to use that suits your purpose?

Also just because the women on camera are nice and polite doesn't mean anything. Anyone can act nice and polite when a camera is pointed at them during the meet and greet. It's what they do while in a relationship with the men that count, such as if they use them, ask them for money, etc. Like many guys here said, if a woman truly loves you, she will not enjoy seeing you squander and waste your money on frivolous things to impress her. Any woman who loves seeing you spend lots of money and waste it, is not a good woman and does not truly love you and is probably not sincere either. That's common sense and a good rule of thumb. That's what to look for, not polite faces on camera.
Winston, DC does not "merely film everything that happens at the events." There is no doubt the man at the table whose conversation was recorded so closely and continuously consented beforehand. It is also likely the women invited are asked if they would be willing to have their entire conversation for one man recorded. DC knows before the event starts which women they will put at this table for this recording. The conversation itself is honest, at least as much as it can be knowing your conversation is being recorded and will be on the internet, but it is most definitely not a haphazard result of the cutting room floor. The circumstances were planned and staged. The conversation is not.

The only reason to video these events is for the promotion of future events and income. This is not haphazard. Every man on a DC tour should realize this fact. The event is, in significant part, a promotional event for future DC income.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » November 24th, 2018, 4:10 pm

Don't think I'd want to pay $4,950 for Mark's tour then appear in his promotional material for free. Even extras and actors get paid when they appear in commercials.

santo528
Freshman Poster

Post by santo528 » November 24th, 2018, 8:09 pm

LFL wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 6:42 pm
santo528 wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 1:48 am
watts wrote:
MarkEdwardDavis wrote:

Quest Tours:

Mark Davis,
Dream Connections
This was so STAGED!!!
You very well know that the women are assigned their tables. The accusation is not that the women are actors or that they were told what to say, but that DC setup the seating arrangements to accommodate their promotional objectives. The fact that you think you refute this by saying you watched it filmed and therefore nothing was arranged puts you in the "naive" category, imo.
I don't doubt MD chose those two tables with the motive their appearance best served his promotional intent but the six ladies weren't grouped together because of video production. My point is it was not a "Bait and switch" as is what seems to be accused. Several other tables could have presented just as well. Each table at this event had multiple ladies with appealing physical appearance as is the norm with a typical DC meet & greet event. I have seen photo sets from years of events to support this.