Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

LFL
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections and Mark Davis - Uncensored Discussion

Post by LFL » November 11th, 2017, 6:34 pm

I recognize some of them.

It's funny that several positive comments were posted on 3/14/2017. Obviously a request was made of these people to come to that website and post. Katya F. is Katya Ferguson who married an Australian from the Jan 2014 tour. Julia R is Julia Rodriguez, a former translator who married a rich guy. Paul B. was on the Sept 2014 tour and is one who DC uses as a reference for potential clients to talk to. These were not random feedback posts, they were obviously requested and so it seems DC reads those posts.

The Australian Ray V. is most likely either fictitious or he was tricked by someone other than DC. DC does not offer introduction services on an individual basis. It sounds like he is writing a critique of someone else.

Of course, Steve S... When I read "Just saying this company is extremely transparent and open about their business model and what to expect.", I chuckle. Steve doesn't know squat. He is clueless to the ridiculous screening claims and using local agencies, which are the exact reasons people are willing to pay so much for DC. Steve put out a Youtube video review comparing DC to AFA before he even went on his DC tour. How credible can anyone find his reviews ?

As far as Mark's post-tour assistance: Don't expect much. In situations where there is a possibility that the woman asked for money, as in Steve's case, he will jump in because he claims these are good, screened women. But if an issue between the couple does not affect DC reputation negatively, expect little free assistance. And how did that situation with Steve's girl end up ? Well, Steve is convinced it was a misunderstanding, and he still thinks DC is great, despite the relationship being a bust. It seems to me that Mark's coaching helped Mark's reputation rather than Steve's relationship, yet Steve doesn't see that either.

As for the vehicle, on my tour, it was a nice quality minivan type vehicle. I didn't ask who owned it, didn't care. I've seen a video or photo somewhere showing a blue van or SUV type vehicle with DC branding on the side. The drivers are inner-circle DC people, such as Vitaly.
Depending on logistics, other drivers may be required, but they will be from within the "DC family", the people who have been with them for years.

NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob » November 11th, 2017, 7:44 pm

Back to Steve N, one interesting thing I noticed was DC never took down his girl Victoria's profile from the website after his tour when they were a couple. I checked it frequently and it never happened. And during that time DC published a new youtube video where DC stated that after each tour, they reviewed who became a couple and removed those girls from the public data base. Maybe they were not a couple certain enough?

Steve N was likely a total PR disaster for DC from my perspective, maybe more so it seems to me as for the time of it happening as I was new into finding out about dream connections/foreign dating. As someone new to the subject, after watching many DC videos and different international dating videos, it seems two issues I and the press wonder about are scammers, and taking advantage of poor or desperate foreign people. The only independent discussion of DC I could find was this forum and there in the thread is SN's trip coming very soon. What happens, the one independent data point I have is getting asked for money repeatedly. Would seem if she really wanted Steve, and DC did its coaching job, they would have told her how she looked like a scammer or too desperate and would lose her man. Yet, she asked for money again after the tour. And this since occurs afterwards still, is not just money to pay for her time off/substitute worker, so she can be free to date during the tour, which was suggested in a video. Seems money was more important than Steve. Was she a scammer , was she desperately poor? I have seen the videos about helping for language lessons, maybe driving lessons, tech stuff to communicate etc with a steady/promised girl but this sure did not seem to be their issue. Feel bad for Steve and wish the best for him and appreciate the info he (and others) have provided.

As for transportation, seems they use some big almost airport parking shuttle size fairly new looking Mercedes van in their videos where they go to the orphanage. Didn't notice any DC stuff advertising on the outside on it so maybe its a rental.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » November 11th, 2017, 8:05 pm

I don't remember which video or photo I saw, but it could very well have one some removable signage. Big picture, nobody is going to base their decision on the details of the vehicles, IMO. The main problems are that the reasons DC charges so much are completely false. They do not screen all of the women who attend the events and they use local marriage agencies. These are the main things that should matter to potential clients.

NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob » November 11th, 2017, 8:14 pm

Well said LFL, that is the issue that matters. Thanks for all your info and thoughts.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » November 12th, 2017, 9:14 am

LFL wrote:I don't remember which video or photo I saw, but it could very well have one some removable signage. Big picture, nobody is going to base their decision on the details of the vehicles, IMO. The main problems are that the reasons DC charges so much are completely false. They do not screen all of the women who attend the events and they use local marriage agencies. These are the main things that should matter to potential clients.
Thats a good point. But then again we have to ask, why does mark screen the clients then, if he doesn't screen the ladies? Whats the point? Mark says he doesn't take everyone and he rejects some guys if he thinks they are losers. But what does that matter if the guys are losers, since many of the ladies are scammers, liars and prostitutes? Does he look out for the women more than the men?

Besides if a guy is a good BSer, he can cover up his loser personality with a smooth tongue. So how would mark know anything? Does he do background checks? Or just go by his instinct on the phone?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » November 12th, 2017, 4:01 pm

DC ABSOLUTELY looks out for the women more than the men. Without question.

IMO, Mark's "screening" of clients falls into one of two scenarios:

1. Someone who asks many questions to verify Mark's claims, rather than just accepting Mark's word is one type. The skeptical. Because if this type goes on a tour, he is the type to provide negative feedback and see through the BS. Let's be honest here. Many (not all) guys who take this route in their lives tend to have higher levels of naivete and desperation and have limited hope. These are exactly the characteristics that DC preys upon. People who trust Mark's word, often immediately dismissing evidence to the contrary, because they are so desperate for Mark's words to be true, because they feel DC is their only hope. I felt this way. I didn't even know how to evaluate his claims. I saw the videos and believed. Only after my experience did my eyes open to the reality of the situation. In the beginning, I was exactly the type of client DC sought because I bought in hook, line, and sinker. If I had approached him with some of the questions that I have discussed in this thread, I certainly would have been screened out.

2. The second category is those who hurt the DC image. These are your repeat customers. Usually, a business loves repeat business, but not when you preach successful strategies. Mark has told men who have taken 2 tours (perhaps not all that have taken 2 tours) that he can't help them. He may have left the door open for Individual Quests Tours, which have no publicity, but seeing the same guys in multiple tours is not a selling point. Also, the women's perception of a man is important. Mark "trains" the clients on how to dress and act, etc. He markets this as a selling point and service for the guy, but it's really to prevent the women who "date" these guys from being embarrassed by being with them in public. Again, keeping the women happy is critical to the business. Guys who present themselves in such a way to be embarrassing to the women in public will be taken "shopping" by their translator.

I don't know if I have said this before, but the DC business is all about income for Mark and Anna, income and status for Anna's family in Ukraine. Mark is a king in Nikolaev because they know he brings rich foreigners to shop, eat in their restaurants, etc. Here is another point. DC translators are absolutely dependent and loyal to DC, not because of the little money DC pays them for the week, but because their clients are a new source of income because often the men make repeat trips and continue to use the translator. Translators don't do this work for the week's pay, 5 times a year, they do it for the introduction to rich foreigners. The foreign men are nothing more than an income source to all these people, including DC.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » November 12th, 2017, 5:31 pm

LFL,
So when mark screened you, how did he do it? What types of questions did he ask you?

So he doesnt care if the guy is a loser or not? Or if he makes enough money?

Does he ask about your income? How would he know if you are a man of good character or if you are an asshole? Or if you have a history of violence or a criminal record?

So basically if you dont ask any skeptical questions and you agree with him on everything and you arent that smart, then he approves you as long as you pay?

Btw did you read Russell's horror story? It was the 5th one. He said he was a TV producer and mark gave him a free tour because he wanted to be on a TV reality show. Do you know this Russell guy?

In Russell's account, he said that the ladies on the DC tour get a fee to show up. Is that true? They get paid to attend a DC tour? Heres what he wrote:
My review is based upon everything that I heard and saw but there is one piece of information that is not common knowledge. My mother is from Moscow and I have spoken fluent Russian from the age of 6. So when your translators talk to a girl about picking up her date fee after the meeting at least train them to do it when the client is out of earshot.
Is that true? If so thats incriminating and was only a matter of time before the public knew about it.

Besides even if mark got his own TV reality show, how would he make sure it was all positive and favorable? Especially since the media tends to be negative?

Btw how does mark screen the second category you mentioned of repeat clients? How would he know if a client was gonna do two tours? Doesnt he like them going on a second tour? Its more money for him right? He says he offers 10 percent off for the second tour too, which he mentions on his site.

Did you do more than one tour too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » November 12th, 2017, 5:52 pm

Heres what i think mark should do:

Honestly, i think mark should give clients a FREE second tour if they didnt succeed on their first tour. If he were a good guy that cares about his clients, he would do that.

After all how does he sleep at night knowing that he has taken 5k from men who didnt find a fiancee? I would not be able to sleep at night. I would feel guilty about that. Why doesnt he feel guilt? Is he a sociopath? Wasnt his father a minister? Geez. Doesnt he have Christian morals? The least he could do is give them a free second or third tour.

Think about it. What does he have to lose? Mark does not pay their airfare and puts them in a 12 dollar a night hotel. So thats only $120 for a 10 day tour. Im sure clients would not mind paying the hotel themselves since its so cheap. So mark would lose nothing except the cost of the socials which cant be very much. So mark would not incur much expense in giving a guy a second tour for free, and a third too if necessary. He already got 5k from them so why not? I would.

It would improve his public image if he did so. And it would lessen his bad karma too, generated by his greed and deception. And it would lessen the anger of his clients who didnt succeed, which are the majority it seems. That way if a client got no results he could return for a second and third tour and if he still didnt find a bride then he would realize that it wasnt meant to be, and that mark tried his best to help him out. This would be a very wise policy and nice gesture that would placate any pissed off clients. If i were him, I'd definitely do that. It'd be the honorable thing to do, if he were a good nice man that is. I certainly care about honor. But i dont know about him. I cant speak for him.

What do you all think? What would you do if you were mark?

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR » November 12th, 2017, 6:22 pm

These are the types of busses DC uses at least in Nikolaev (@1:08)

Watch Mark get out of the bus like a rock star. LOL

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » November 12th, 2017, 6:53 pm

Winston wrote:LFL,
So when mark screened you, how did he do it? What types of questions did he ask you?

So he doesnt care if the guy is a loser or not? Or if he makes enough money?

Does he ask about your income? How would he know if you are a man of good character or if you are an asshole? Or if you have a history of violence or a criminal record?

So basically if you dont ask any skeptical questions and you agree with him on everything and you arent that smart, then he approves you as long as you pay?

Btw did you read Russell's horror story? It was the 5th one. He said he was a TV producer and mark gave him a free tour because he wanted to be on a TV reality show. Do you know this Russell guy?

In Russell's account, he said that the ladies on the DC tour get a fee to show up. Is that true? They get paid to attend a DC tour? Heres what he wrote:
My review is based upon everything that I heard and saw but there is one piece of information that is not common knowledge. My mother is from Moscow and I have spoken fluent Russian from the age of 6. So when your translators talk to a girl about picking up her date fee after the meeting at least train them to do it when the client is out of earshot.
Is that true? If so thats incriminating and was only a matter of time before the public knew about it.

Besides even if mark got his own TV reality show, how would he make sure it was all positive and favorable? Especially since the media tends to be negative?

Btw how does mark screen the second category you mentioned of repeat clients? How would he know if a client was gonna do two tours? Doesnt he like them going on a second tour? Its more money for him right? He says he offers 10 percent off for the second tour too, which he mentions on his site.

Did you do more than one tour too?
I don't remember the conversation, I had called because I wanted to take a tour. He was more interested in how I found DC and what suggestions I had. Some small talk. I don't think there is an actual screening, except that depending on his vibe and how invasive your questions and tone might be, he may decide your money isn't worth the downside. It wasn't like any appointment for a screening.

Check out his profile form on his website to check on what information DC wants, such as income, criminal record, etc. I know for sure income is one thing they want to know, because that's how they direct their selling of all their services. The richer someone is, the more they buy.

I don't know that Russell guy and honestly, the whole thing looks fishy to me, especially the girl asking for her payment. It's possible payments to women are made by these local agencies because DC doesn't know for sure that enough will show up, especially for the Sunday event. So, last minute requests might take some financial incentive to the girls. It's reasonable to consider that as a possibility although I have no personal knowledge or even have I ever heard that from a reliable source.

Of course he doesn't know ahead of time who will do a second tour, but after that second one, when you mention another, he might persuade you to an IQT, so your constant failures are not in his publicity videos. I did only one tour.

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR » November 12th, 2017, 7:18 pm

Winston wrote:Heres what i think mark should do:

Honestly, i think mark should give clients a FREE second tour if they didnt succeed on their first tour. If he were a good guy that cares about his clients, he would do that.
Mark is not going to offer a free second tour. John Adams doesn't do that. Why would Mark?

Actually AFA has tour junkies. Guys who go on tour after tour only looking for fun, not marriage.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » November 12th, 2017, 11:41 pm

SteveUKR wrote:These are the types of busses DC uses at least in Nikolaev (@1:08)

Watch Mark get out of the bus like a rock star. LOL
Wow that video shows a lot of older women. Im surprised. He usually only shows young women in his tours. Also the translators look more young and attractive than the ladies available. And marks wife anna looks more chubby as well. She must eat very well in las vegas. Perhaps too well. Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » November 12th, 2017, 11:44 pm

SteveUKR wrote:
Winston wrote:Heres what i think mark should do:

Mark is not going to offer a free second tour. John Adams doesn't do that. Why would Mark?

Actually AFA has tour junkies. Guys who go on tour after tour only looking for fun, not marriage.
Well mark charged almost twice as much as john adams, and without basis too. Plus AFA used to include airfare. Mark never has. Hes got nothing to lose. If he cares about his men he should. Otherwise he took 5k for nothing and should feel guilty about it. Its bad karma too. Why isnt he afraid God will judge him? If i took 5k from someone id try my darn best to help the guy succeed. Not ask him for another 4500 dollars for a second tour. I know mark isnt going to, thats why i said he SHOULD and OUGHT to.

Also, mark pretends to care about his clients. If he doesnt and wont give them a free second tour then he should admit he doesnt care about his clients and its all business to him. He should stop the facade of pretending to be everyones buddy and stop calling his group "the tribe" as though his guys are all family to him.

Simply put, if a client gives mark 5k then that clients success should be marks TOP priority at all costs! It should be priority number one! Thats his JOB! Thats what hes given 5k for which is a lot of money. So he must do all he can to help that client find a partner. And that includes giving him additional tours if necessary. It makes sense. That is, if mark truly cares about his clients success.

NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob » November 13th, 2017, 1:13 am

"Well mark charged almost twice as much as john adams, and without basis too. Plus AFA used to include airfare. Mark never has. Hes got nothing to lose. If he cares about his men he should. Otherwise he took 5k for nothing and should feel guilty about it. Its bad karma too. Why isnt he afraid God will judge him? If i took 5k from someone id try my darn best to help the guy succeed. Not ask him for another 4500 dollars for a second tour. I know mark isnt going to, thats why i said he SHOULD and OUGHT to."

It would seem nice if a second trip if needed was significantly discounted.

However, I just don't see referencing/comparing DC and AFA in this way. It doesn't appear that DC is any more worried about how God judges their tour pricing than AFA is worried about how God judges their pay letter writing correspondence program prices / results. How much does AFA care about men in their apparent significantly fraudulent letter correspondence program? Maybe AFA covers a lot of of their operations with the letter writing money they make. AFA just likely needs to end that unless all they are worried about is the $$. Once in a while recommending people travel over using the pay letter system doesn't absolve them from still taking all the money from people who do it or never heard those comments in a video, or truly understand why they where made. AFA still will take the $$. At least DC has videos out likely saving some people from losing lots of money in those things.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/a-foreign-affair-phoenix-2

Note: Google seems to indicate sitejabber had about 63 reviews of loveme.com, but the google link and loveme.com searches at sitejabber seem to come up empty. Anyone have better luck finding them?

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » December 20th, 2017, 11:41 am

LFL wrote:
August 3rd, 2017, 3:54 pm
Winston wrote: You mentioned there is much misinformation on both sides. What is some of the misinformation on Mark's side? Can you be specific or elaborate?
Sure.

Obviously, we know certain testimonials are couples that met before Dream Connections, yet DC takes credit.

Two more are "screening" and that DC simply uses local marriage agencies to provide women for the socials.

The screening has been mentioned plenty on this site, and much of the cult still swears by DC claims, but I can add my own personal experience to the contrary. During my DC tour, I asked multiple women how they ended up at the event. The answer was that their agency had called them that morning. They had never met Anna Davis, Mark Davis or anyone else at Dream Connections until they arrived at the event. So, obviously this refutes the claim that these women are screened and also that Dream Connections has an exclusive database.

DC acknowledges that it's human nature that not all women show up for both days. But, when this happens, how can an event organizer still fill the room so the promotional photos and video show a room full of women ? The answer is that they use local agencies to make last minute calls for unscreened women. Ask any DC client if they remember a delay to the start of their event, especially the Sunday when more women have to be called. Of course, DC does not say which girls were not screened, because they claim all have been screened. Not only that, but Mark's coaching is that you don't have to screen the women and you can let your guard down. Well, that's a disgusting combination, in my eyes. The priority is on the full room of women for promotion and future events instead of the experience and protection of the current clients. I know multiple men from my event who were duped by a woman they met on the tour, and I know for sure that at least one of these women was one of the unscreened, last-minute girls.

Also, there are websites of the local marriage agencies which post their successful couples, the marriages. Sure enough, they are the same couples DC claims.

Yes the whole screening thing is a LIE!!!
It is their way to try and look different than AFA.
“we have the girls who are not part of the online dating swamp” is a common sales pitch.
Again like so many other things a complete LIE.

One girl was at the meet and greet event just 2 weeks before her planned WEDDING to her local fiancé. So she had her wedding dress ready to go and still ended up on the social as a “screened good girl”

Another girl was a confirmed webcam sex girl and I strongly suspect her friend was another one.

One girl was also on her way to getting married to a local guy which she did after scamming a European client for 800 euros. Later she was busted for selling prescription drugs to local addicts. Drugs she got from a local doctor she was banging behind her husbands back.
She was also selling sex when her local husband was away working. He later found out and that is how her drug dealing got exposed.

A lot of these “ladies” came from local agencies as some point and are now regulars.
So while they might not be last minute call ins they are still from the “online dating swamp”

A lot of the girls can be found on a ton of online dating site like afa and anastasiadate. They can also be found on the pay per letter scam sites Mark often speaks about in a negative tone. Like Slavicbrides (where Anna Marks wife came from) and ukrainianbridesagency.

You can also find them on the big datingsites like russiancupid and dateukraine.
You can even find some translators on dating sites.

And of course many of these girls show up on every tour hitting the area from afa to Turkish sex tours. Ops I mean Turkish romance tours.

Some of the FEW good looking ladies have been coming to over 10 tours and often end up as “the one” going to the final event and still 2 months later they are back in the social.

So if you OVER PAY because you want to make sure you meet QUALITY women as the marketing claims you are a sucker.
You basically have 4 type of women on the socials.

OLD women with pretty much no hope at all to get a local man.

Single mothers mostly of below average in looks even by American standards looking for a sucker to take care of her kids. So unless you want to spend 500k taking care of some losers kids for the next 10-20 years go ahead. Have you seen the gold diggers making utube videos showing how she is always spending her OLDER rich mans money? Designer hand bags one day and botox the next. Come on guys if you are going to import a gold digger at least get a hot one. Not some ugly over weight utuber.

Then we have the EYE CANDY!!
The 20-25 year olds who are there just to make pictures and videos look good.
I cant even remember how many of these girls I recognise from different night clubs.
They are sucking on some guys face in CoCo Bongo on Friday night and then show up as
“wife material” the next day at the meet and greet.
Don´t for a second think young girls in Ukraine (TODAY) are old fashion like 15 years ago.
Most are no different than young sluts you expect to find in vegas.
Just look at their social media pages. One from a recent tour have 5000 “friends” on facebook the max you can have. Pretty much the same on vk. Constantly posting selfies often in just underwear and desperate trying to catch the attention of old perverts from around the world.
This sounds like hand picked quality wife material to you?

The you have the FEW who are not to young or old. Don’t have kids that will cost you a fortune. Serious good girls who just end up there by chance not because of some screening!!!
Hardly any of them are even a 6 in looks and maybe 5 of them per meet and greet out of 80+ ladies.

So unless you are 50+ and looking for a lady of 40+ you are pretty much screwed.
If you are looking for an honest good looking woman age 27-34 with no kids to create a family with you are most likely going to fail.
Nikolaev is full of normal “good” single ladies yet DC fail to get them to the socials.
Anyone who have lived in Nikolaev and been part of the local scene knows this. Go to any of the big gyms and you will find a lot of nice ladies in the 27-34 age range.
There is a good reason why DC fail to get these ladies.

Mark running around town as a crazy man child desperate to “be someone” have the locals laughing behind his back does not help.
Anyone remember back in 2014 when the cops came to the hotel looking for foreigners?
They were checking all hotels in the area looking for suspect people=Russian terrorists basically. This was done in all hotels. Mark the mythomaniac of course had a different way of putting it. Remember he is desperate to be “someone” In his tour recap webinar it sounded something like this. Oh yea my super secret Jason Bourne contact and past time navy seal told the locals cops to check to make sure my clients were safe. The guy is a natural born bullshit artist.
You all know hje is the son of a preacher man right?
So lying and creating a cult like “brotherhood” and taking advantage of people is in his DNA!!!
The best way to keep the TRUTH hidden is to create a cult like feeling so nobody will snitch on you because then they are out. Plus Mark knows nobody like to admit they were scammed.
No matter if the scam is over paying dc and wasting 6-8k to date mostly ugly or in other ways bad women. Or if you got scammed straight from the women. People will most likely not tell anyone. So you have a perfect storm TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!!!
Lonely and desperate men+mostly gold diggers looking for free meals or more+the natural born cult leader.
Now that they are doing 20 or more guys on a tour they easily NET 80-100k per tour.
5000 dollars used to be 40000 not its over 150.000 hryvnias
The hotel is 3rd world standard and dirt cheap.
The food you get on the events does not cost much.
If you hire a translator marks wants you to pay her 20 dollars per hour. Or you pay dc 20 bucks and hour and god knows the translator don’t get to keep it all.
So basically if YOU hire one of “his” translators he expect you to pay in 1.5 days what he pays them for 8 days. This guy have his sausage fingers in every pot making a cut.

Why do you think he is so desperate to get Colombia and Thailand going?
MONEY!!! Not because he lives to create happy couples,
His 80% success rate is complete bullshit. Like others have said there is only one way to judge success=married couples.
Not lonely men high on attention from some desperate single mother that ends with in weeks/months of the tour.
Like all bullshit artist he spin and twist on things to fool as many men as possible=making more money.

Look at the whole orphan thing. I have over 20 sponsor kids around the world I help so Im all for helping kids. But look at how he does it.
He makes 80-100k on a tour then he ask the clients to give money. So he and Anna can look good. Hey you cheap bastard why don’t you use the money you make from your clients to pay for the orphan projects. Just another case of his desperation to “be someone” but with out paying for it of course  It is easier to guilt trip clients to do it for you.

Same with the tip to the translator at the end of the trip. Mark knows the translators only care about how much they made for the week not who paid it. So he under pay (for the 5000k clients pay) his translators then makes sure clients knows its normal to give a fat tip at the end. A tip the size of a monthly salary for an English teacher at the university in nikolaev.
Again the cult leader keep the translators happy and YOU pay for it.
By the way some of his translators work for pay per letter scam agencies so if you think they are all these saints YOU ARE WRONG.

Can also add he knows NOTHING about Thai or Colombian culture and how those countries really work. IF and that’s a big if he gets going with big tours to those places expect even more disappointed clients. Not that you will hear about it. Medellin is the last place on earth you go to find a faithful wife. Even Colombians joke about how much they cheat but always make a point of “but not as much as paisas=people in Medellin.
There is a saying in Colombia that goes something like this. Cheat on Saturday and go to church on Sunday. Of course clueless Mark knows nothing about it.
In Thailand there is a saying “if you have only been to Bangkok then you have not been to Thailand” Mr clueless stands in a fancy mall in bkk talking about james bond adventures (again he is a man child) while he is clueless about Thailand.

The only reason he can keep the company growing is the cult like “brotherhood” plus the contract you sign.
TRADESECRETS my ass. #1 be a greedy salesman #2 find desperate men and sell them a pipe dream #3 get local girls desperate for financial “support”
THAT IS THE WHOLE SECRET. Oh I forgot #4 charge as much as possible, the workd is full of suckers.

While most watching the utube round table videos gets pumped up by it and sign up for a tour those who know the reality watch them with different eyes.
SAD EYES because we know most likey all men in the video will still be single 3 months later just 7-10k poorer.

So in the end you might as well go on a tour with AFA. Never thought I would say that 
But if you do the math you are more likely to run in to some random UN SCREENED good girl out of 300 on an afa social than meet some random UN SCREENED good girl out of 80 on a dc tour.