Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

watts
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections and Mark Davis - Uncensored Discussion

Post by watts » December 20th, 2017, 11:45 am

Winston wrote:
August 25th, 2017, 10:19 am
LFL wrote:I know multiple men from my event who were duped by a woman they met on the tour, and I know for sure that at least one of these women was one of the unscreened, last-minute girls.
Thanks for your insights into the inner workings of DC tours LFL. Now you mentioned that several men on your tour were duped by women they met on the DC tour. Can you explain how exactly? Did they scam them or ask them for money? If so, wouldn't Mark just claim that was normal for the ladies to ask for money to get the men to show how much they love them by supporting them? (That's what he told Steve Neese I think) How were they deceptive?

Asking for money can be interpreted a number of ways, it doesn't prove that a lady is a scammer or insincere. Some people from the third world are just beggars and leechers and freeloaders, and they aren't ashamed of it, so they may ask, subtlely, for money or help. Or drop hints or use subtle manipulation to ask for a man's generosity. I've seen it many times and it's annoying and shameless.

Also, were these women from the local agencies that Mark used to fill up the vacant spots at the last minute?

Thanks.

No good woman would ever ask a stranger for money PERIOD!!
A good woman will find a second or even third job to feed her kids. Not go to a dc social asking for 50 dollar dinners=2weeks food budget for her and the kids probably.
Just in Nikolaev I know over 10 single mothers working in Poland right now. These are real stand up ladies. You know the kind Mark claims he have BUT HE DON´T. Those you not find on any websites and not addicted to taking selfies having 5000 male “friends” online.
Stop making excuses for any kind of “begging”
Ask yourself this. If a woman cant even take care of her self what can she possible bring to your relationship? Only losers accept loser women. Do you think a girl would ask a local guy to buy her a 300 dollar dress and when he says HELL KNOW she stood him up at the final event? I bought a star wars pyjamas for a friends son. He was staying with me for a weekend while she was taking care of her mom. When she came to pick him up and saw him in the pyjamas she of course knew it was not his normal pyjamas. When she found out we had bought it after seeing it in the window of a store she broke down in tears. The kids father had never bough a thing for the son and she was shocked I had done it. The freaking thing only cost a few bucks. That is how a REAL Ukrainian woman is. Not these pro daters Mark have.

My oldest friend in Ukraine died in the war a couple of years ago. So I try to check in on his wife when ever I can. I have known her for over 15 years. Still she refuse to accept any help.
She is working her ass off raising 2 kids. The thought of scamming men for money or wasting 1 minute of her life on social media would never enter her mind. She have had plenty of rich local guys trying to get with her as she uber hot but she never go out on dates because she knows the men just want her body. When I visit I normally cook for her and the kids. I make sure I bring much more food then I need for whatever im going to cook. Oops I brough a few extra kilos of meat and fruit and so on. Of course she caught me and tell me I bring to much food and she knows what Im up to  But her late husband would do the same for my kids if I had died so I can use that argument to get her to unwillingly accept at least some minimal help sometimes. Again this is how real Ukrainian ladies behave uber hot or not.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

watts
Freshman Poster

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Post by watts » December 20th, 2017, 11:48 am

Winston wrote:
August 25th, 2017, 10:50 am
Voyager1 wrote:His claim of no divorces is suspicious because the average divorce rate is 50% and maybe higher for foreign marriages.

Mark do you keep in regular contact with all your clients and all of them say they are still married? If that's true then that's astounding.
Mark says on video that DC couples have a zero percent divorce rate.

The zero divorce rate could be true for a simple reason.
He have only done this for 5 years so the few marriages he created are all still fresh.
Most divorces don’t happen in the first few years. Give it another 5 years and see what happens.
But I still think its just another lie. I know of 2 couples who are no longer together in REALITY but still married on paper for legal reasons.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » December 20th, 2017, 11:51 am

LFL wrote:
August 25th, 2017, 2:46 pm
Winston wrote:
LFL wrote:I know multiple men from my event who were duped by a woman they met on the tour, and I know for sure that at least one of these women was one of the unscreened, last-minute girls.
Thanks for your insights into the inner workings of DC tours LFL. Now you mentioned that several men on your tour were duped by women they met on the DC tour. Can you explain how exactly? Did they scam them or ask them for money? If so, wouldn't Mark just claim that was normal for the ladies to ask for money to get the men to show how much they love them by supporting them? (That's what he told Steve Neese I think) How were they deceptive?

Asking for money can be interpreted a number of ways, it doesn't prove that a lady is a scammer or insincere. Some people from the third world are just beggars and leechers and freeloaders, and they aren't ashamed of it, so they may ask, subtlely, for money or help. Or drop hints or use subtle manipulation to ask for a man's generosity. I've seen it many times and it's annoying and shameless.

Also, were these women from the local agencies that Mark used to fill up the vacant spots at the last minute?

Thanks.
One guy "began a relationship" with someone who had a boyfriend. This lady was one of the last minute replacements. The sad irony is that according to Mark, he would consider this a success story, since this man thought he started a relationship on the tour. Without getting too deep into details of this man's personal story, he provided her money for several months to help her living expenses, and gifts for her son. He used vacation time from work to visit her, take her on trips, etc. Her friends, who had also attended DC events played along, knowing this lady had an existing relationship. I'm sure they all enjoyed themselves at his expense.

Another man who Mark considered a success story was led to believe a woman he met on the tour was much more interested in him than she really was. This woman also had a child and this man also bought gifts and provided support for them. It wasn't until months later that it was discovered she did not have interest in him. I do not remember meeting this woman, so I can't say whether she was a last minute replacement. She was not one of the ones specifically pointed out to me by the girl that told me she came last minute from the same agency as numerous other girls (that she pointed out).

One of these last minute replacements was actually a translator using the event to drum up business. She had no interest in marriage, certainly not moving across the world. She wanted to meet potential clients. This particular girl was not a DC translator, but I also know it is common for translators to attend these events for this reason, even if they are in a committed relationship with no intention of beginning a new relationship. DC translators have attended AFA tours for this reason also.

I can add one more "DC screened woman" that I met during my tour. I know someone who dated her and since I met her also, we talked. This man who dated her told me that she very aggressively implied interest in him and it wasn't long before she asked for money for rent. He denied her request. Interestingly, he did it politely, simply pointing out that it was much too early in the relationship for that, and he never heard from her again. It was quite clear she had one thing in mind. This woman continued to attend DC events, even though he notified DC about what happened. Of course, she then becomes part of another "success story" of a relationship began on a DC tour. This later man went so far as to become engaged, file the paperwork for the K1, incur the costs of all that, etc. Only at the very end, she backed out. Who knows how much time, emotion, money and energy this man put into this relationship, only to be heart-broken, and DC had already been told about this woman. The sad part is that unless this man reads this site and recognizes this story, he may not even know the back story. He probably thinks his relationship fell apart for innocent and honest reasons.

As far as the money question goes, a man has to judge the relationship as objectively as possible. You really can't judge based on "she never asked for money", so I know she's a good girl. People skilled in deception make you think their ideas are your ideas, and they especially are the ones to know how important it is to not "ask" for money.

I'd be interested to know what Mark told Steve Neese, but that's up to Steve to say. I don't think Mark has said it quite how you worded it in the quoted post, but probably more along the lines of if you're in a committed relationship, especially if you are engaged, then it's normal to help financially, which I agree with. If you are engaged, then you must already trust her. If you have doubts about her sincerity where it is a question in your mind about money, then you should NOT be engaged. My suggestion is that if you're engaged, and in the visa process, then perhaps it would be best for her to quit her job, you support her, and she can use the extra free time by spending as much time with family as possible and also doing whatever preparation for her new life is necessary, perhaps language learning.

Anyways, I hope that's helpful and answers your questions.

Friends and even family covering for a scamming girl is common.
One European guy wasted over 100k before he found out the truth. The girls family were all in on it. He took the girl and her daughter on several VERY expensive trips. He also paid for repairs done in her parents home. He felt so “welcome and loved” by the girls whole family.
Then by accident he found out that not only did she have a local boyfriend but also other men she had found on russiancupid.com Her local boyfriend clearly had no problem with another men banging his gf while visiting as long as the money kept coming.
They guy could afford “wasting” the money but he never recovered from the heartache.
Can you be more low class?

That “bad” girls are allowed to come back over and over is very true, They are the eye candy.
Just like dc show fancy shit to the women making them think its “who wants to marry a millionaire” they are going to.
If the really bad girls were not allowed they would be stuck with just women over 40 and maybe 5 under 40.

Spot on about translators showing up as “women looking for a husband”
They go to afa tours too like you said. Back when anastasiadate were still doing tours they were going to those as well.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » December 20th, 2017, 11:52 am

NMBob wrote:
August 26th, 2017, 6:04 pm
Interestingly it appears Victoria is seated at a table in the July 2017 trip report at the seventeen min mark . (website won't let me post links). Wish the best for Steve where ever his path goes.

Is anyone surprised?
Did anyone think Steve had a snowballs chance in hell?
Some people are just to weird to have success in relationships.
Not that finding a scammer (welcomed back by dc of course) helped his situation.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » December 20th, 2017, 11:54 am

LFL wrote:
August 28th, 2017, 12:33 pm
Voyager1 wrote:I meant 238. Mark claims over 238 in this video:

Mark even claims Law and Alona Jackson as his first couple when in actual fact they met on an AFA tour.
That number was so ridiculous I couldn't even belief the deceitful, say anything, claim anything Mark Davis could have said it, but there it is. Even though he lumps in "engaged and married" couples, it's complete bullshit nonetheless.

The fact is that if he had that many engagements and marriages, he would use that number as his success rate because he's only had less than 500 clients, and that gets him a 50% success rate for engagements and marriages, not this b.s. "relationships started" idea. Anyone reading this and contemplating a DC tour should realize the extent to which he will stretch things to draw you in. Dream Connections has not had 238 clients get engaged as a result of a tour.

Mark has created some private facebook groups. He's probably counting the membership in those groups, but there are many more members than those who took a tour.

What an asshole, this guy. He is taking advantage for his own personal gain and that should be a warning to anyone considering associating with DC.

I guess they have got another 42 couples in the last few months.
Just a few days ago he claimed 280 couples. Complete bullshit of course.
Sometimes he say we have made x number of people find each other. Makes me think he is using clever wording again. It might not be 280 couples but 280 people=140 couples.
With this bullshit artist you never know.
I doubt even 10% to 15% max of the clients end up finding a wife.
Ask any SANE man if he think spending 10 days on the road spending 7-8k and going on dates only to be home alone a couple of months later is a SUCCESS. We all know what the answer will be.
Same with the number of guys getting scammed or almost getting scammed during the tour.
Most will not speak about it but you can see when they go from happy face to lost puppy face after realising she was just after his wallet.
Mark only make videos with the guys he thinks will have the best LUCK.
That way he might be able to use them in marketing down the line. If people see the same “happy” guy pop up now and then it looks great. They just never see the other 90+% of failures.
Why dod you think Mark never do a “where are they now” special?
Imagine the PR NIGHTMARE if there was a video showing 1 of 23 guys on a tour ended up with REAL success. 80% just sounds a lot better. Kind of like making 80k per tour 
Not a bad hustle for an old short nobody salesman.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » December 20th, 2017, 11:56 am

SteveUKR wrote:
November 10th, 2017, 3:47 pm
Apparently DC does "screen" their women. It involves a Skype call from either Anna or Irina. Their screening is the vibe they get from this Skype call. Apparently Ukrainian women know other women and they get a feeling of what their motives are. In one case though, Mark was not able to get enough ladies out to his Sunday event so he called on a local agency to fill up the meet & greet. Unfortunately from this one of the gentlemen got scammed badly. I am not sure of the specific details.

AFA has no screening at all. It's cattle call. Almost anyone can show up. Even ladies that have been kicked out of previous socials just turn up and nothing is done about it.

I think the best way to prevent scammers and pro-daters is just educate the men. Become so familiar with the genuine you will be able to smell a scammer from a mile away.

You are really drinking the DC kool-aid. Or cult juice as some call it 
If they screen women they truly SUCK at it. Give it a break. These are no more screened or better than afa women. They all come from the same pool of gold diggers and pro daters.
Many of them go to any social they can.
Anyone remember the girl Steve got a bad vibe from? Not scammer Victoria but one of the other. She is a regular to every tour in nikolaev no matter which company are in town and also go to socials in Kherson and Odessa when afa hit those cities.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » December 20th, 2017, 11:58 am

Winston wrote:
November 10th, 2017, 4:39 pm
I dont know. Why wouldnt he stay in a suite? Im sure he can easily afford it. How much are the suites at the Continental hotel?

Voyager1 said the hotel rooms were 16 dollars a night. Wow. So they are even less than he thought. Geez.

Why cant mark afford a decent bus for 5k clients that doesnt leak exhaust fumes into the back of the bus interior? Geez what VIP treatment! Lol

Why would he stay in a shitty hotel?
He and Anna have their own place in Nikolaev.
When you net 80-100k every other month you can afford a lot of things 

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » December 20th, 2017, 12:01 pm

Winston wrote:
November 12th, 2017, 9:14 am
LFL wrote:I don't remember which video or photo I saw, but it could very well have one some removable signage. Big picture, nobody is going to base their decision on the details of the vehicles, IMO. The main problems are that the reasons DC charges so much are completely false. They do not screen all of the women who attend the events and they use local marriage agencies. These are the main things that should matter to potential clients.
Thats a good point. But then again we have to ask, why does mark screen the clients then, if he doesn't screen the ladies? Whats the point? Mark says he doesn't take everyone and he rejects some guys if he thinks they are losers. But what does that matter if the guys are losers, since many of the ladies are scammers, liars and prostitutes? Does he look out for the women more than the men?

Besides if a guy is a good BSer, he can cover up his loser personality with a smooth tongue. So how would mark know anything? Does he do background checks? Or just go by his instinct on the phone?

Of course he must screen the men.
Like any cult leader you not want people likely to spread the truth after failing on the tour.
You want those easy to “brainwash”
He wants to be the "king". Hell the fool is even dressing like a king to celebrate the 10 years with his wife.
MAN CHILD remember?
Remember his background. There is no bigger brain washing machine than the church 
He want soft targets for the ladies. There is an endless supply of lonely guys in the world.
So his goal is to keep the pool of girls he have happy. Then he can keep bringing men at 5k a pop and get rich.
Many/most of these ladies have not had a fancy dinner in years. Of course they are happy to go on dates eating well.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » December 22nd, 2017, 11:30 am

watts wrote:
December 20th, 2017, 11:45 am
Winston wrote:
August 25th, 2017, 10:19 am

Thanks.
No good woman would ever ask a stranger for money PERIOD!!
A good woman will find a second or even third job to feed her kids. Not go to a dc social asking for 50 dollar dinners=2weeks food budget for her and the kids probably.
Just in Nikolaev I know over 10 single mothers working in Poland right now. These are real stand up ladies. You know the kind Mark claims he have BUT HE DON´T. Those you not find on any websites and not addicted to taking selfies having 5000 male “friends” online.
Stop making excuses for any kind of “begging”
Ask yourself this. If a woman cant even take care of her self what can she possible bring to your relationship? Only losers accept loser women. Do you think a girl would ask a local guy to buy her a 300 dollar dress and when he says HELL KNOW she stood him up at the final event? I bought a star wars pyjamas for a friends son. He was staying with me for a weekend while she was taking care of her mom. When she came to pick him up and saw him in the pyjamas she of course knew it was not his normal pyjamas. When she found out we had bought it after seeing it in the window of a store she broke down in tears. The kids father had never bough a thing for the son and she was shocked I had done it. The freaking thing only cost a few bucks. That is how a REAL Ukrainian woman is. Not these pro daters Mark have.

My oldest friend in Ukraine died in the war a couple of years ago. So I try to check in on his wife when ever I can. I have known her for over 15 years. Still she refuse to accept any help.
She is working her ass off raising 2 kids. The thought of scamming men for money or wasting 1 minute of her life on social media would never enter her mind. She have had plenty of rich local guys trying to get with her as she uber hot but she never go out on dates because she knows the men just want her body. When I visit I normally cook for her and the kids. I make sure I bring much more food then I need for whatever im going to cook. Oops I brough a few extra kilos of meat and fruit and so on. Of course she caught me and tell me I bring to much food and she knows what Im up to  But her late husband would do the same for my kids if I had died so I can use that argument to get her to unwillingly accept at least some minimal help sometimes. Again this is how real Ukrainian ladies behave uber hot or not.
Thanks for all your input @watts. Wow you sure know a lot about this subject. The good girls that you describe above tend to be mediocre looking though. How do you find them? How do you meet them? How do you know such women?

Also you mention that Mark's clients have to sign an agreement not to disclose trade secrets. But what does that have to do with posting online testimonials or complaints about DC? I mean business trade secrets and testimonials aren't the same thing right?

Plus if the clients feel ashamed to complain because it might make them look like a loser or be embarrassing to them, well they can post a negative testimonial or complaint anonymously right? Why don't they do that? I see that a few have already on Site Jabber. But not on other sites.

You yourself can post what you want about Mark anonymously too right? Like you're doing here now. So why don't others too?

Were you one of Mark's clients? If so what was your experience on the tour like? How do you know so much about DC? You must be an insider to know so much.

Thanks for your input and insight.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

NMBob
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by NMBob » January 4th, 2018, 7:58 pm

Interesting to see such a large number of the DC screened girls are also on Alex's website at forhimdating.

https://www.fhdating.com/profile.php

While DC in its videos constantly fights against communication with the ladies before the meet and greets, so many of the DC profile pictures are on fhdating and it seems you could join with one of Alex memberships to have him check on that girl(s)'s interest and possibly set up correspondence/skype with lady(s).

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by TruthSeeker » January 4th, 2018, 8:15 pm

Mark does some advertising on billboards around Nikolaev. These ladies are screened supposedly by his wife Anna and Irina. However, this doesn't appear to be effective to bring in enough ladies for his meet & greet events so he relies on local agencies to fill these events up. fhdating may be one of them. The ladies from these agencies are not put through the same screening process as from his ads and unfortunately some of his clients have been scammed rather badly by these 'local agency' girls.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » January 4th, 2018, 11:05 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
January 4th, 2018, 8:15 pm
Mark does some advertising on billboards around Nikolaev. These ladies are screened supposedly by his wife Anna and Irina. However, this doesn't appear to be effective to bring in enough ladies for his meet & greet events so he relies on local agencies to fill these events up. fhdating may be one of them. The ladies from these agencies are not put through the same screening process as from his ads and unfortunately some of his clients have been scammed rather badly by these 'local agency' girls.
If DC and fhdating use some of the same profiles, it's because they come from the same source: local marriage agencies. They don't share with each other.

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 » January 5th, 2018, 7:21 am

watts,

How would you recommend a man to meet a girl overseas? I mean I understand some guys would use these services because they know nothing. But for some guy that would put in the time.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 5th, 2018, 8:17 am

I don't understand how Mark Davis can sleep at night, knowing that he takes $5,000 of hard earned money from clients, and that 90+ percent of them do not end up getting engaged or married. I would feel very guilty and find it hard to sleep at night if I did that. How does that not bother him? I don't get it.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

gsjackson
Veteran Poster

Post by gsjackson » January 5th, 2018, 11:26 am

Winston wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 8:17 am
I don't understand how Mark Davis can sleep at night, knowing that he takes $5,000 of hard earned money from clients, and that 90+ percent of them do not end up getting engaged or married. I would feel very guilty and find it hard to sleep at night if I did that. How does that not bother him? I don't get it.
He's selling a dream, and they can live on and on and on .... until the money runs out. Seriously, a lot of people just want the dream, not reality.