Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

arrowstar
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by arrowstar » January 11th, 2018, 12:06 pm

Winston wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 7:25 pm

Plus Mark could give him another tour on the condition that he say nothing about it this time and promise confidentiality. That's what I would have done. Or given Steve half off. I guess Mark is not good at bargaining or negotiation. It's either his way or no way I heard. If I were him, I would have sought a win win situation. Now he risks Steve posting here and on YouTube more drama, especially about being banned, that would look Mark look even worse. So it was a bad tactical decision on his part. Wise men usually seek win win solutions.
Im not planning to cause drama or post anything else. This is not about some kind of retaliation as it may seem. As Ive said, I simply wanted to post a honest video giving honest advice about a subject that DC or any other agencies will not talk about. Guys deserve to know this very common issue among the ladies who attend these tours. As I said, most former tour clients whom I surveyed on FB said they ran into this problem. Most guys will run into it and its why most relationships fail after the tour. You just got to be lucky enough to find the ones that wont ask for money so early in the relationship. I felt its wrong that this topic is swept under the rug, or hidden. Mark talks about all kinds of topics to prepare for the tour but this common theme is totally unspoken about in his videos and courses. Guys deserve to know about this so they know what they are getting into before plopping down $5K on these tours. It would have helped me if I was taught to be prepared for this very highly common scenario so I wouldnt be blind sided or shocked by it . Bottom line, if a guy is ok with it, then great, go on the tour. If not, then don't. Its as simple as that. Just be prepared for it is all.

Funny thing is that Mark said he was surprised I would post about this, he called it posting about my "personal life". He also said this to me when I posted about my story with Victoria here in this forum right after my tour. But what's so personal about this? And why the surprise,...he already knows I'm an active blogger from the beginning and posting experiences is what bloggers do. I simply posted about my experience , what happened, and WHY IT HAPPENED as a positive service to other guys who are considering participating in a tour.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by TruthSeeker » January 11th, 2018, 3:43 pm

Steve, can you be more concise about what lead to the "breakup" of you and Victoria? Was it your refusal to send more in financial support? Had you been back to see Victoria after your DC tour to get to know each other better?

To me, asking for financial support just 2 days after meeting smells of scam.

NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob » January 12th, 2018, 2:44 am

Thanks so much for sharing thoughts.

So, the Dream Connections deal is pay $5,000 to come talk to my roomful of screened ladies, that actually have their profiles in other places also. Now, most of them will ask you for money, just like scammer ladies, but don't worry just pay them what they keep asking for. And then oh, only a about 12 percent of you will actually get married, and that number is weighted most successful in the guys just over 50 years old, but all those women getting your money and not marrying ....are not scammers at all of course, not a one of them. And they are all seriously interested, not just lightly interested. The $5000 is justified due to this screening and o all the great coaching that actually only 12 percent or so who get married will work their way through using.

Davis in his video seems to state that a little money help/ works, but that position doesn't support ladies asking immediately, or the large failures at some level of not enough money.

Also, It seems like a really backfiring business PR decision if Davis was trying to keep this hidden. To boot tribe member, brother Steve right out rather than having a heart to heart with Steve about how DC could address this better ..

Here is the video Davis put out right after the Steve -Victoria deal first started. What do you guys think? It seems he misrepresented that this woman did ask for more than just a 20 spot for a replacement worker so she would be off to date Steve. Or that this guy did pay her later and it apparently didn't fix the issue. Also it seems he doesn't admit the women do ask for money, and really expect it or will dump you. And then seems to contradict that by talking how men overreact to it.

And of course, when he opens with the comment about how open and not afraid he is to talk about it, but has booted Steve, it sure seems that he is a huge hypocrite and/or huge liar.

What do you guys think of the video ?
Ask Mark: "The Uncomfortable Subject of Money and Dating Overseas"

arrowstar
Freshman Poster

Post by arrowstar » January 12th, 2018, 8:59 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
January 11th, 2018, 3:43 pm
Steve, can you be more concise about what lead to the "breakup" of you and Victoria? Was it your refusal to send more in financial support? Had you been back to see Victoria after your DC tour to get to know each other better?

To me, asking for financial support just 2 days after meeting smells of scam.
Well, ultimately, I was unable to feel that she really loved me for three reasons. 1) She was always, as in constantly asking for money throughout the relationship even after she knew it was a sensitive issue for me she still did it. 2) She would never look me in the eyes. How can you have love when your girl never looks you in the eyes? Eye contact is essential for any relationship I'm planning to be in. And interestingly enough she admitted it and claims she normally has never looked her boyfriends in the eyes nor even her x husband in the eyes when they were together. Personally I find that too hard to believe and didnt buy it. 3) She never leaned into me in a sweet way, or initiated affections such as reaching for my hand or reaching to hug or hold me. She never made initial moves of affection. Though she was very reactionary such that if I initiated affections she would respond which is why she and I were quite a hot item during the tour. Though I would say if it wasnt for #1 and # 2 above , this item alone would not have killed it. But this just adds on to the total picture of it all.

Personally, I believed she liked me, but not loved me. Based on her constant intense desperation for money and even complaining I wasnt sending enough, I fully believe she was mainly interested in me for money and the better life I could offer her and her 9 yr old son. Too bad it didnt work out because I really liked her son a whole lot, at least from the vibe I got about him. Would have loved to help the kiddo out in any way I could and be a step father for him. I felt sad about that cause he seemed like a great kid.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 12th, 2018, 9:47 pm

arrowstar wrote:
January 11th, 2018, 12:06 pm
Winston wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 7:25 pm

Plus Mark could give him another tour on the condition that he say nothing about it this time and promise confidentiality. That's what I would have done. Or given Steve half off. I guess Mark is not good at bargaining or negotiation. It's either his way or no way I heard. If I were him, I would have sought a win win situation. Now he risks Steve posting here and on YouTube more drama, especially about being banned, that would look Mark look even worse. So it was a bad tactical decision on his part. Wise men usually seek win win solutions.
Im not planning to cause drama or post anything else. This is not about some kind of retaliation as it may seem. As Ive said, I simply wanted to post a honest video giving honest advice about a subject that DC or any other agencies will not talk about. Guys deserve to know this very common issue among the ladies who attend these tours. As I said, most former tour clients whom I surveyed on FB said they ran into this problem. Most guys will run into it and its why most relationships fail after the tour. You just got to be lucky enough to find the ones that wont ask for money so early in the relationship. I felt its wrong that this topic is swept under the rug, or hidden. Mark talks about all kinds of topics to prepare for the tour but this common theme is totally unspoken about in his videos and courses. Guys deserve to know about this so they know what they are getting into before plopping down $5K on these tours. It would have helped me if I was taught to be prepared for this very highly common scenario so I wouldnt be blind sided or shocked by it . Bottom line, if a guy is ok with it, then great, go on the tour. If not, then don't. Its as simple as that. Just be prepared for it is all.

Funny thing is that Mark said he was surprised I would post about this, he called it posting about my "personal life". He also said this to me when I posted about my story with Victoria here in this forum right after my tour. But what's so personal about this? And why the surprise,...he already knows I'm an active blogger from the beginning and posting experiences is what bloggers do. I simply posted about my experience , what happened, and WHY IT HAPPENED as a positive service to other guys who are considering participating in a tour.
Well just remember the old adage: Good works are done in the light. Bad works are done in the dark. If a man is very secretive and doesn't like exposure it means he has something to hide. People do not fear truth unless it's not to their advantage. That's a bad sign. Covering up something like this may be the least controversial approach, but eventually people get pissed and it makes bad experiences. I hope your story goes out to others so they can be warned in advance at least. It's not right for Mark to cover up, but we understand his reasons.

What did he say to you exactly about why he banned you from subsequent tours? How did he explain it or sugar coat it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 12th, 2018, 10:07 pm

I don't get a few things about Mark and DC that are very odd.

1. First, why does he tell his clients to donate to a children's orphanage in Ukraine? They are giving him 5k, so why doesn't Mark donate some of that to the orphanage himself if he cares so much about it and wants to look caring and compassionate? He would look like a man of action if he did so. So a better way to market this charity thing is to announce to his clients that "When you pay for a tour, 10 percent of it will go to the children's orphanage here in Ukraine" or something like that. That way, it will show that he's giving away some of his profit to charity, which will mean he's putting his money where his mouth is. That would make him look far more credible if he did that. If he can't afford to give away 10 percent of proceeds, then at least he should give 5 percent. Otherwise, why bring it up at all? Why ask others to donate to charity if he doesn't do it himself? That makes no sense. Anyone can ask others to donate to charity. I could ask you all to donate to an orphanage too. But what would that prove? That I care about the orphanage and that I'm a compassionate man of charity? I don't think so. So it accomplishes nothing. A much better way is to tell the clients that a certain percentage of their tour fee goes to the orphanage, then they will think that part of their money is going to a good cause, and it will make Mark look like a man who puts his money where his mouth is.

2. Second, why does he ask his clients to tip their translator a big tip? Tipping is probably not a custom in restaurants there I would presume. They are already paying Mark 5k, so why can't Mark pay those translators a huge salary enough to make tipping unnecessary? I don't get it. I'm sure Mark at least gives the translators a few hundred dollars pay for the week, plus room and board and transportation costs. That's a lot more than they would get at a regular job in Ukraine. So why more? It just looks too greedy and excessive. If he's already getting 5 thousand dollars from each client, which is definitely A LOT for a romance tour, that should cover everything and include VIP treatment at least. Why ask for more? That just looks bad, especially since Mark himself could pay them more if necessary. I dunno. It just looks weird and bad and greedy. It's not what I would do. But then again, I'm not a shark. I'm a nice fair guy who treats people the way I would want to be treated.

What do you all think?

Btw I remember Mark told me once that his net profit isn't anywhere near what we imagine, because he has tons of hidden costs and expenses. Do you think that's true? What hidden expenses could he have that we would not normally guess? Bribes to government officials or mafia bosses? Big taxes? Debt?

Does he have to pay shareholders or try to increase shareholder value? I think since DC has been incorporated, that it is technically a corporation right? If so, does that mean it is selling stocks or bonds on the stock market? Is there any way to check if a company is selling stock on NASDAQ or not? Is there a website that looks that up? Anyone know about that?

Also, could Mark be a Freemason by the way? Is that why he receives so much free publicity and positive endorsements, even from the BBB and RipoffReport.com, which do not usually endorse romance tour companies? When you're a Mason, fellow Masons help you out and give you a helping hand right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » January 12th, 2018, 10:47 pm

And notice any time he is under criticism he uploads orphanage videos to his YT channel as though that will make him look like a good guy. He claims to be a Christian, but didn't Jesus say when you give alms do not let your left hand know what your right hand does? Seems like he's blowing his own trumpet of what a great charitable guy he is, when it's really to make himself look good and make sales in his business.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 12th, 2018, 10:54 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
January 12th, 2018, 10:47 pm
And notice any time he is under criticism he uploads orphanage videos to his YT channel as though that will make him look like a good guy. He claims to be a Christian, but didn't Jesus say when you give alms do not let your left hand know what your right hand does? Seems like he's blowing his own trumpet of what a great charitable guy he is, when it's really to make himself look good and make sales in his business.
When he mentions the orphanage, does he say how much he himself donates to it? Are there receipts to prove it? If so how much does he donate to it regularly? Does he donate to it regularly with monthly payments? Otherwise, what's the point of mentioning it? Makes no sense. Illogical. If he really cared about the orphanage, he should vow to donate a certain percentage of the tour fee to it, such as 5 or 10 percent. Then he would be putting his money where his mouth is.

Yeah that's what I don't get. gsjackson said Mark is a businessman and knows he's selling a dream. But if Mark is a Christian and his dad was a preacher, then doesn't he feel guilty for making misleading claims and promises? Doesn't he fear that God will judge him? I don't get it. I'm sure he rationalizes it somehow in his mind though. Every man rationalizes what he does in his own mind somehow.

arrowstar
Freshman Poster

Post by arrowstar » January 12th, 2018, 11:06 pm

NMBob wrote:
January 12th, 2018, 2:44 am
Also, It seems like a really backfiring business PR decision if Davis was trying to keep this hidden. To boot tribe member, brother Steve right out rather than having a heart to heart with Steve about how DC could address this better ..
I agree. He could have at least offered to have a talk with me about it first instead of just blacklisting me. But apparently his mind was made up. Again, I didnt fight with him or his staff, I didnt argue with them in any way such as raising my voice, didnt say anything bad. The only possibilities I can think of a are:

- I did say in on email "dont take this the wrong way, but maybe ya all should educate or advise the ladies that asking for money comes across the wrong way and is a huge turnoff". Maybe he was offended at that?
-Winston did come on here and posted that I told him that Anna was cold and distant. I didnt say those words! Winston drew that conclusion based on what I answered him to his questions which were something like did Anna say hi to me or reach out etc to which I said no. Of course I didnt either, no big deal.
-When Mark and Irina were trying to tell me I misread the online translator I told Mark there is no way this is a simple msiread. There were two different times when the translation said things that definitely pointed to her asking for monthly support and strongly re enforcing that was her facial expression which was a mix of embarrassment and fairly dramatic 'pretty please' all in one. In other words, she knew she was asking something pretty big of me. She said something like "I would never ask you of anything else" and "it would mean a lot to me and my family". Maybe Mark just felt upset that I didnt just accept his explanation. I think he wants to try so hard to save relationships that he's willing to bend the truth as a good intentioned way of saving the relationship. While I can admire that part about him, it greatly stressed me out to have to deal with that when I knew what had just happened. It just made things worse. In the 3 way call we had, my girl claimed she was just askig for money for English lessons which doesnt make snese as there was no words that related to "English" or "Lessons" and why would her family benefit from that right, as the word family had come up, and why would that require begging with a "pretty please" dfacial expression and why would that require her to say " I would never ask you for anything else"?
-Doesnt want me tainting the other guys on the tour with my story, and I think he may have already known I posted a video about how I found through my informal survey that 70% of guys are being asked for money (usually by hints the ladies will drop) before I took it down not wanting to potentially burn any bridges with him. So maybe he didnt want me talking about that (which I wouldnt have done so anyways cause I wouldnt want to cause ripples on the tour about that subject).
- Once I did yo yo about being with her, I had broken it off and within 24 -48 hours I tried to get back together with her. Mark may have interpreted that as kind of crazy but I told him it was due to a conversation I had with Veronika Olsen who convinced me it doesnt mean she doesnt really love me so I changed my mind back.

I cant think of any other reason than these.

Overall, I still recommend DC and think Mark's a good guy, and truly wants to bring together successful relationships. SOmehow I pissed him off or he thgought I might taint the pool of guys on tour with my story and my 70% stat I talked about. It really sucks because I like his system of being able to meet girls face to face. No other companies do that style and Foreign affair doesnt either cause you cant possibly meet every girl face to face by just being thrown in a room full of women.
Last edited by arrowstar on January 12th, 2018, 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 12th, 2018, 11:19 pm

arrowstar wrote:
January 12th, 2018, 11:06 pm
-Winston did come on here and posted that I told him that Anna was cold and distant. I didnt say those words! Winston drew that conclusion based on what I answered him to his questions which were something like did Anna say hi to me or reach out etc to which I said no. Of course I didnt either, no big deal.
Wait. Actually I never said that. I didn't mention your name. If you look at my earlier posts in this thread about Anna being cold and distant, I never mentioned your name. All I said was that "I heard from various sources" or "I read online reports from clients" etc that "Anna was cold and distant". But I didn't mention names. I made sure not to mention your name so as not to incriminate you. So I kept it vague and general.

But now that the cat is out of the bag and there's nothing to lose, yes you did say that to me over the phone. Remember? You said you tried to say hello to Anna but she ignored you and walked away, as if saying hello to clients wasn't something she liked. That can definitely be construed as "cold and distant". She's obviously not a people person or perhaps has anxiety issues or doesn't have good people skills or is just painfully shy. I don't know. But she does come across as kind of cold. Many people on YouTube noticed that and other clients have said that too. Ukrainian women are known to be more reserved than Russian women though.

arrowstar
Freshman Poster

Post by arrowstar » January 12th, 2018, 11:39 pm

Winston wrote:
January 12th, 2018, 11:19 pm
arrowstar wrote:
January 12th, 2018, 11:06 pm
Wait. Actually I never said that. I didn't mention your name. If you look at my earlier posts in this thread about Anna being cold and distant, I never mentioned your name. All I said was that "I heard from various sources" or "I read online reports from clients" etc that "Anna was cold and distant". But I didn't mention names. I made sure not to mention your name so as not to incriminate you. So I kept it vague and general.

But now that the cat is out of the bag and there's nothing to lose, yes you did say that to me over the phone. Remember? You said you tried to say hello to Anna but she ignored you and walked away, as if saying hello to clients wasn't something she liked. That can definitely be construed as "cold and distant". She's obviously not a people person or perhaps has anxiety issues or doesn't have good people skills or is just painfully shy. I don't know. But she does come across as kind of cold. Many people on YouTube noticed that and other clients have said that too. Ukrainian women are known to be more reserved than Russian women though.
Winston, I never tried to say Hello to her and I cant believe she or any woman would just walk away after saying that. Either you are remembering wrong or misunderstood whatever I said. If she was that rude I would still remember that. For the most part, our paths simply didnt cross that much. No big deal.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » January 13th, 2018, 2:59 am

Winston wrote:
January 12th, 2018, 10:07 pm
I don't get a few things about Mark and DC that are very odd.

1. First, why does he tell his clients to donate to a children's orphanage in Ukraine? They are giving him 5k, so why doesn't Mark donate some of that to the orphanage himself if he cares so much about it and wants to look caring and compassionate? He would look like a man of action if he did so. So a better way to market this charity thing is to announce to his clients that "When you pay for a tour, 10 percent of it will go to the children's orphanage here in Ukraine" or something like that. That way, it will show that he's giving away some of his profit to charity, which will mean he's putting his money where his mouth is. That would make him look far more credible if he did that. If he can't afford to give away 10 percent of proceeds, then at least he should give 5 percent. Otherwise, why bring it up at all? Why ask others to donate to charity if he doesn't do it himself? That makes no sense. Anyone can ask others to donate to charity. I could ask you all to donate to an orphanage too. But what would that prove? That I care about the orphanage and that I'm a compassionate man of charity? I don't think so. So it accomplishes nothing. A much better way is to tell the clients that a certain percentage of their tour fee goes to the orphanage, then they will think that part of their money is going to a good cause, and it will make Mark look like a man who puts his money where his mouth is.

2. Second, why does he ask his clients to tip their translator a big tip? Tipping is probably not a custom in restaurants there I would presume. They are already paying Mark 5k, so why can't Mark pay those translators a huge salary enough to make tipping unnecessary? I don't get it. I'm sure Mark at least gives the translators a few hundred dollars pay for the week, plus room and board and transportation costs. That's a lot more than they would get at a regular job in Ukraine. So why more? It just looks too greedy and excessive. If he's already getting 5 thousand dollars from each client, which is definitely A LOT for a romance tour, that should cover everything and include VIP treatment at least. Why ask for more? That just looks bad, especially since Mark himself could pay them more if necessary. I dunno. It just looks weird and bad and greedy. It's not what I would do. But then again, I'm not a shark. I'm a nice fair guy who treats people the way I would want to be treated.

What do you all think?
1. Mark uses his charity, Abundance International, as another way to fleece his flock of their money. He comes up with these projects that the orphanage needs, then he fundraises from his tribe to pay. Except, the amount it actually costs locally in Ukraine to do the work is WAY less than what he raises. The difference pays "administrative costs", which include payments to himself and Anna's family for services on behalf of the charity. In one of his videos, Mark made the comment that all contributions should be made through his charity because the orphanage does not want to handle the paperwork. Of course, he's preaching these explanations to the gullible who are contemplating the DC dream, so they buy everything he says.

2. Mark is about control. Everyone on the Ukraine side benefits from DC, from the women, the translators, the Continent hotel, the various restaurants they have their events at, Mark brings a flow of $$$ to these people who desperately need it. DC doesn't pay the translators much at all. They still do the job because they know this is an opportunity for them to make $$ on the clients they are introduced to. Mark persuading guys to be generous with the translators helps Mark because the translators are that much more loyal to him as a result. When you realize that the clients are the bottom of the totem pole as far as who Mark is helping, you understand much more about the business model. Mark's best skill is salesmanship. That is what he does. He brings money to all these people. Unfortunately, some of the men are still too thick-headed to accept the they are not Mark's friend.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » January 13th, 2018, 9:18 pm

arrowstar wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 2:41 am
Yes she is still going on tours and deep down she seems like a nice girl but she is very demanding about her man having to financially support her right from the start. And keep in mind that Mark doesn’t see it as a bad thing if the ladies are asking for support. He just doesn’t talk about this aspect of it in his videos. So if he doesn’t see anything wrong with it, why would he want to ban her?
He does not see anything bad with girls asking for money because he would have to ban over 50% of his "good" girls.
It is that simple!!

No its not part of the culture to ask a man you not know for money. Stop being brain washed by this BULLSHIT excuse people in the business use.

And most couples not fail because of ladies asking for money. They fail because its not a QUALITY woman and asking for money is proof of that. Are you really so ignorant you think they ask Ukrainian men for money like this?
They reason most of these ladies are in the online dating swamp is because NO LOCAL MEN WANT THEM!!!

I bet that dont match the bullshit about "we are tired of bad men" and we are good girls :lol: :lol: :lol:

If they were so damn good local men would be all over them. I mean GOOD local men but they are NOT.
GOOD women have no problem finding GOOD local men. The left over women end up on russiancupid or romance tours :shock:
Thats is why most men fail on tours or online.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » January 13th, 2018, 9:32 pm

Winston wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 9:06 am
@watts what do you mean? Veronika olson didnt say you should give any woman expensive gifts like a fur coat. She said to make sure you have a genuine relationship first and make sure shes the one before helping her with money. She said to follow your intuition and see if it feels right. If you dont feel generous then it means shes not the right person and could be using you. Perhaps you didnt listen to her carefully. Did you watch the video i posted from her?

I saw some of her videos and she seems to try to protect us men too. Shes not pro scam at all and doesnt endorse gold digging. That's why steve @arrowstar even gave a positive testimonial and endorsement for her videos. See below.

Sure she did. Not in that video but another from maybe a year ago.

What most guys fail to realise is this.
If you asked Kim Kardashian 10 general questions about life and then you asked another 35 year old well educated hard working woman from america the same questions. Would you get the same answers?
HELL NO!!!
Kim lives in a fantasy world where showing your ass or sucking dick on camera makes you millions. In her f***ed up mind thats perfectly normal.
She think its a given that you should get a 400k car on your birthday or a multi million dollar ring. In her mind that is truly normal because shes that messed up.

The same goes for most people in this bizz or vloggers. They are full of shit BUT in THEIR mind its normal. But in no way is it normal in the mind of a "good" woman with her feet on the GROUND!!

Thays the problem. Would you take advice from Kim Kardashian? I sure hope not. And that is what most men deal with. A bunch of mini Kim Kardashian wannabe´s.

So stop listening to tour company people.... kim kardashian wannabe´s and loser men who could not get a normal woman in a million years.

If you for some reason want a Ukrainian woman MOVE THERE for a year and meet normal people. If you cant do that tough luck. Just becayse a man is tall it does not mean he can become an NBA player. Live with it!! Just because a man have internet it does not mean he can find LOVE online. Most people in todays world live in this fantasy world thinking they can be or do whatever they want. NO YOU CAN´T even if your mommy told you so :shock: :shock:

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » January 13th, 2018, 9:47 pm

NMBob wrote:
January 12th, 2018, 2:44 am
Thanks so much for sharing thoughts.

So, the Dream Connections deal is pay $5,000 to come talk to my roomful of screened ladies, that actually have their profiles in other places also. Now, most of them will ask you for money, just like scammer ladies, but don't worry just pay them what they keep asking for. And then oh, only a about 12 percent of you will actually get married, and that number is weighted most successful in the guys just over 50 years old, but all those women getting your money and not marrying ....are not scammers at all of course, not a one of them. And they are all seriously interested, not just lightly interested. The $5000 is justified due to this screening and o all the great coaching that actually only 12 percent or so who get married will work their way through using.

Davis in his video seems to state that a little money help/ works, but that position doesn't support ladies asking immediately, or the large failures at some level of not enough money.

Here is the video Davis put out right after the Steve -Victoria deal first started. What do you guys think? It seems he misrepresented that this woman did ask for more than just a 20 spot for a replacement worker so she would be off to date Steve. Or that this guy did pay her later and it apparently didn't fix the issue. Also it seems he doesn't admit the women do ask for money, and really expect it or will dump you. And then seems to contradict that by talking how men overreact to it.

And of course, when he opens with the comment about how open and not afraid he is to talk about it, but has booted Steve, it sure seems that he is a huge hypocrite and/or huge liar.

What do you guys think of the video ?
Ask Mark: "The Uncomfortable Subject of Money and Dating Overseas"

Spot on. Spend 5k+ travel,dates,gifts ect=7-10k and if you get LUCKY you might find a wife.
Just like you could be LUCKY and meet your perfect wife next time you go to the supermarket. Key word LUCK!!!!
Of course some LUCKY guy will find a wife on a dv or afa tour. The question is if YOU think the tiny chance is worth 7-10k and 10 days vacation time.

If men went in knowing the TRUTH it would be a fair game. But 99% of men fly abroad with their heads full of BULLSHIT.
But men will never learn. Even in this thread you have guys defending the scamming companies and their scamming girls.

Ooooh its part of the culture. BULLSHIT.
In a few months I will have 24 years experience of Ukraine. REAL experience not a tourist. I have 3 homes in Ukraine and partner in several businesses and a bunch of god sons and god daughters. yet guys sit and listen to idiots on utube spreading bullshit info that fit their agenda.

I got nothing to sell just spread the TRUTH. If everything was like salesmen and vloggers claim why the f**k do 99% of men fail?
Use your brain or lose your money and time.