Wow! Hot Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You To Contact!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wow! Hot Foreign Women on A Foreign Affair You Can Meet!

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

You know, the heading for this thread is false. You cannot meet these women in person, unless you want to pay AFA $3,000, or whatever their tour fee is, and then you have no way of knowing whether they will be able to muster up for the event any particular one of these women. Or even if there will be a tour in the region where the woman you fancy is located. In the meantime, if you want to correspond with one of them, it will set you back $28 for each email you exchange with her if you open the two photos that are attached -- $20 to send and receive one email, $8 to open the photos. The email addresses for 90+ percent of them are not available, so if you want to communicate with them, you will have to go through AFA at $28 per email (more if you go over 3,000 letters in the email).

Whatever AFA once was, their business model now appears to be shaking suckers loose from as much money as possible in a short amount of time before the scam is figured out. Winston, I know these people are a significant means of financial support for HA, but they have just gone off the rails into total rip-off territory.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good point gsjackson. I'll change the title from "meet" to "contact" or something. I didn't know AFA charged that much per letter. I thought they charged $10 per letter. Did their prices changed? Can't you just exchange emails or WeChat contacts over the letters? Then carry the conversation offline? How are you supposed to meet them then?

I think the subcontractor agencies make money from the letter writing, while AFA makes money from the tours. I guess they have to keep the agencies happy so they let them make money from the letter writing? Otherwise, why would it be necessary? I guess otherwise, people would just hook up from the correspondence directly without going on the tours?

Why don't you email AFA and ask them about it?

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:Good point gsjackson. I'll change the title from "meet" to "contact" or something. I didn't know AFA charged that much per letter. I thought they charged $10 per letter. Did their prices changed? Can't you just exchange emails or WeChat contacts over the letters? Then carry the conversation offline? How are you supposed to meet them then?

I think the subcontractor agencies make money from the letter writing, while AFA makes money from the tours. I guess they have to keep the agencies happy so they let them make money from the letter writing? Otherwise, why would it be necessary? I guess otherwise, people would just hook up from the correspondence directly without going on the tours?

Why don't you email AFA and ask them about it?
I talked on the phone with someone from AFA a few weeks ago. No, there is no way to contact the vast majority of the women other than through AFA -- nine out of ten they said, but probably more. You can buy the woman's email address from them, but there is no email address available for 90+ percent of them.

They charge you both to send and receive emails -- $10 apiece. Each email typically includes two pictures, which cost $8 to open. So one exchange of emails, with photos opened, costs $28. Outrageous.

I reiterate your question: "How are you supposed to meet them then?"
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wow! Hot Foreign Women on A Foreign Affair You Can Conta

Post by Winston »

Wow! Unbelievably gorgeous brunette with olive skin. I think I'm in love!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info166119.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info166551.htm

ImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Smoking hot!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info166925.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Wow her face looks so pure, wholesome, genuine and sincere.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info166602.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow I love blondes with a sweet cheerful peppy smile. I think I'm in love!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info166771.htm

ImageImageImageImage

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info166984.htm

ImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow hot bombshells!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info166927.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Wow having a partner this sexy would be ideal, because you would always be aroused by her and always be able to perform sexually! lol. That's important isn't it? So why isn't it mentioned more? Sexual attraction is important for this reason.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info166564.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More lovely ladies in Nikolaev, Mark Davis' town. I wonder if they are on his tour too.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info167150.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wow I think I'm in love! So sweet and wholesome and sexy!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info167549.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston, can you show us a picture of the person one will actually be corresponding with when he tries to get in contact with one of these girls?