HA Romance Tours to Russia and Ukraine!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Romance Tours to Russia and Ukraine!

Post by gsjackson »

eurobrat wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 6:03 am
they look ugly to me, you can find better in America
Negative. At least not out in public. It's rare ever to see a woman with any kind of anglo look in the U.S., or under 200 lbs. Maybe up in their gated preserves. Just in the years you've been gone it's gotten much worse.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

I don’t know but I think it’s about same number of good looking girls over there as it is here. Also as a boob man I’m starting to think there’s more big boobs in the USA. @gsjackson
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

An AFA tour client explains how the skepticism about Ukraine romance tours he heard about didn't hold up when he actually went on one!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out Bud Patterson introducing AFA tours in Nikolaev! The girls in the AFA socials there are hot!

More info on AFA tours in Nikolaev here:
http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/nikolaev/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic »

Winston wrote:
November 20th, 2018, 11:46 am
Wow check out Bud Patterson introducing AFA tours in Nikolaev! The girls in the AFA socials there are hot!

More info on AFA tours in Nikolaev here:
http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/nikolaev/
Elvis didn't have it this good !
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this new inspiring AFA testimonial where this man named Dave talks about how finding a Ukrainian bride saved his life! Please remember to like the video too so it will rank higher in YouTube!

Description:

One of the most compelling stories ever told, Dave met his wife Nina during a meet and greet dating event held in Poltava Ukraine, organized by A Foreign Affair.

Dave became aware of A Foreign Affair while still married to his late wife. Dave and his wife would browse the profiles and content on LoveMe.com and enjoy reading the stories of Ukrainian women who found lasting love through their Ukraine dating service.

Never imagining he would be taking a romance tour to Ukraine, Dave found himself a widower after his wife of many years passed away due to cancer. After spending an entire year in seclusion, Dave's daughter encouraged him to get out of the house and live life.

Dave chose to take a romance tour with AFA. While he did not fully intend to date several Ukrainian women while on his tour, Dave met eyes with Nina at the meet and greet event and immediately understood he had to meet this Ukrainian woman.

Dave and Nina met each other that night in Poltava, and continued to correspond via social media after his tour ended. Dave would return to Poltava and eventually stay, making his life there with Nina and her 2 daughters.

For more info on AFA Ukraine Tours:
http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/

Winston
Site Admin

Re: HA Romance Tours to Russia and Ukraine!

Post by Winston »

Not sure how to start using Happier Abroad Romance Tours? Here's a quick start guide to help you get started if you're a newbie! :) Click below.

http://women.happierabroad.com/informat ... women.html

Berg
Freshman Poster

Post by Berg »

Best dating tours to Russia and Ukraine. Looking for marriage with russian brides? Meet beautiful women in romance tour!
AveriMurilo
Freshman Poster

Post by AveriMurilo »

They are so-so to my taste, but this is my personal opinion and I don't want to offend anyone