Are Russian romance tours worth the high price?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Are Russian romance tours worth the high price?

Post by Winston »

I've always wondered, are those expensive Russian romance tours that cost around $3000 and let you meet hundreds of women, worth the high price?

Anyone know someone who's been on one?

A Foreign Affair runs most of them I think.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The kind of females that would be attracted to a tour are not the ones you want to marry.

Go to Ukraine, mingle a bit, find a girl thats not overly interested in seeking a foreign husband and work your way out from there.