Finding 'Nice Girls' in the Philippines

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Finding 'Nice Girls' in the Philippines

Post by MrMan »

I have never been to the Philippines. I have gone to a church that had about half Filippinos before in the US, so I have spent some time around first and second gen Filippinos in the US. After reading some comments on here, I am curious about their culture. Maybe some posters who have spent time there can give me their impressions.

On this forum, I read about men dating Filippinas and sleeping with them on the first date. The Filippines also seems to be a conservative country in some ways, with lots of religious Roman Catholics and minorities of devout Protestants, too. There is a religious Muslim population in the south. Divorce is illegal. On the other hand, some of the women show a lot more skin than the typical Indonesian.

I've also read that conservative Filippina girls might not go somewhere on their own. They go in pairs or groups larger than that. A girl might take a cousin with her on a first date to meet a man. There seems to be a culture of having chaparones, at least in the villages. A good woman is not supposed to be out of the home much. If she does, she is supposed to go with someone.

What about you folks that lived there. Are there Filippina city girls who go around with chaperones if they are dating, or is that a village thing? Are those girls likely to remain virgins? Are there virgins who go to clubs and don't have chaperones? Is it either she's a sexually moral girl who stays home or else travels with a chaperone or a slut, or is there something in between?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Finding 'Nice Girls' in the Philippines

Post by Taco »

There's a wide variety of different moral values exhibited by Filipinas nowadays.

According to my Filipina wife, most Filipinas do not save themselves for marriage like they used to do.

That said, if you cheat on them you'll probably be looking for a new girlfriend. Most of them are looking for long term relationships with one guy.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 2:06 pm
Are those girls likely to remain virgins? Are there virgins who go to clubs and don't have chaperones? Is it either she's a sexually moral girl who stays home or else travels with a chaperone or a slut, or is there something in between?
Men who obsess about girls remaining virgins are simply expressing deep sexual inadequacy mixed with a dollop of sexual envy, the envy of other people's fulfilling sexual lives.

In either case, it is just a horrible look!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 9:49 pm
MrMan wrote:
Are those girls likely to remain virgins? Are there virgins who go to clubs and don't have chaperones? Is it either she's a sexually moral girl who stays home or else travels with a chaperone or a slut, or is there something in between?
Men who obsess about girls remaining virgins are simply expressing deep sexual inadequacy mixed with a dollop of sexual envy, the envy of other people's fulfilling sexual lives.

Hey guys, yeah when I had my old account I used to say I have "cocks", making my dick plural like it's 20 inches or some extraterrestrial type of sh.it, but it's not true. I said it for self-aggrandizing, pompous shock factor. In all honesty, I'm 9 inches but not as thick-dicked as some like to call that term. I have a long skinny c.ock and for AW (American women), that doesn't fly too well with them. They need long and thick due to ...well ahem....how promiscuous they are hence the "roast beef lips" syndrome. I've been called "pencil dick" because I literally couldn't fill some of their s.lut holes up. I see that's why some men whom are less-endowed than I am would feel inadequate and obsess over trying to deflower virgins in the Philippines and so on and so forth.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 4:02 am
MrMan wrote:

I see that's why some men who are less-endowed than I am would feel inadequate and obsess over trying to deflower virgins in the Philippines and so on and so forth.
That is precisely what virgin-obsession is all about, men worried that they could never hope to sexually please a woman who has sexual experience. I notice it’s always the usual suspects who do that too, lower tier guys like @mrman who hide behind the safety walls of religion or traditional values which are refuge for second and third rate dudes.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

December 23rd, 2019, 5:14 am
MrMan wrote:

I see that's why some men who are less-endowed than I am would feel inadequate and obsess over trying to deflower virgins in the Philippines and so on and so forth.
That is precisely what virgin-obsession is all about, men worried that they could never hope to sexually please a woman who has sexual experience. I notice it’s always the usual suspects who do that too, lower tier guys like @mrman who hide behind the safety walls of religion or traditional values which are refuge for second and third rate dudes.
One of the common themes in your posts, CE, is that you seem to think everyone thinks like you do, and your simplistic explanations so often overlook the fact that people have different perspectives and values. It comes off as small-minded, or else manipulative if you are insincere.

I don't want to sleep with a woman whose been sleeping with other men, whose had their emissions up inside her. You may be cool with messing around in another man's fluids. I don't want to use another man's tooth brush either. Don't assume everything is the same as yourself.

Beyond that, it's a morality thing. I wouldn't want to have married a woman who defiled her body through fornication. If another man knowingly chose to do so, that's up to him. This is a sin, and one can be forgiven for it, but that doesn't mean I had to 'marry a second hand woman' as one of my ESL students once described it.

When I was in my 20s, I had this conversation with an Indonesian Chinese guy who had studied for several years in the US. We were eating at a restaurant, and during the conversation, I said that I wanted to marry a virgin. He said he could understand why an Asian like himself would think that, but us white guys didn't have much to worry about down there--- something along those lines. He thought marrying a virgin was a 'size' issue. That was his perspective, not mine. I left that conversation thinking he was probably small or self-conscious about the idea that he might be. That concern was not in my consideration set. Performance issues aren't a concern of mine. After a few sessions for my wife to get used to what intercourse felt like, she was consistently satisfied over and over and over again... in a given session... for years.

If you look up Teachman 1990 in the Journal of Marriage and Family, women who were virgins at marriage or only slept with their husband had much lower rates of marital disruption. It could be some of the ones that aren't think little of cheating, or it could be a hormonal bonding issue, bonding with other men before they find their mate.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

December 23rd, 2019, 5:14 am
MrMan wrote:

One of the common themes in your posts, CE, is that you seem to think everyone thinks like you do, and your simplistic explanations so often overlook the fact that people have different perspectives and values. It comes off as small-minded, or else manipulative if you are insincere.

I don't want to sleep with a woman whose been sleeping with other men, whose had their emissions up inside her. You may be cool with messing around in another man's fluids. I don't want to use another man's tooth brush either. Don't assume everything is the same as yourself.

Beyond that, it's a morality thing. I wouldn't want to have married a woman who defiled her body through fornication. If another man knowingly chose to do so, that's up to him. This is a sin, and one can be forgiven for it, but that doesn't mean I had to 'marry a second hand woman' as one of my ESL students once described it.

When I was in my 20s, I had this conversation with an Indonesian Chinese guy who had studied for several years in the US. We were eating at a restaurant, and during the conversation, I said that I wanted to marry a virgin. He said he could understand why an Asian like himself would think that, but us white guys didn't have much to worry about down there--- something along those lines. He thought marrying a virgin was a 'size' issue. That was his perspective, not mine. I left that conversation thinking he was probably small or self-conscious about the idea that he might be. That concern was not in my consideration set. Performance issues aren't a concern of mine. After a few sessions for my wife to get used to what intercourse felt like, she was consistently satisfied over and over and over again... in a given session... for years.

If you look up Teachman 1990 in the Journal of Marriage and Family, women who were virgins at marriage or only slept with their husband had much lower rates of marital disruption. It could be some of the ones that aren't think little of cheating, or it could be a hormonal bonding issue, bonding with other men before they find their mate.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote: I don't want to sleep with a woman whose been sleeping with other men, whose had their emissions up inside her.
We’ve already established that Indonesian women undergo hymen reconstruction surgery before marriage so with almost 100% certainty, you were not your wife’s first sex partner. Whether you accept that or not, that’s the case.

And if you were really so sexually secure with yourself, you would not be so obsessed with the sex other people are enjoying.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

December 23rd, 2019, 10:22 pm
MrMan wrote: I don't want to sleep with a woman whose been sleeping with other men, whose had their emissions up inside her.
We’ve already established that Indonesian women undergo hymen reconstruction surgery before marriage so with almost 100% certainty, you were not your wife’s first sex partner. Whether you accept that or not, that’s the case.
Your argument is too stupid to qualify as sophistry. I will assume you are not as dumb as you are pretending to be. There is such a thing as hymen reconstruction surgery. I read a report about it being 'on the rise', a then-recent trend about 6 years ago. That doesn't mean every Indonesian girl has had hymen reconstruction surgery, or that mine has. We have been married for quite a long time, too.

I can use the same 'logic' that you use for the purpose of illustration: There are a lot of African Americans in prison. I can therefore conclude with 100% certainty that you are writing from a prison cell. It is common knowledge that many men in prison engage in gay rape activities, either as the victim or the perpetrator. Therefore, I can conclude with almost 100% certainty....

This is nonsensical reasoning. It's just dumb. Don't insult our intelligence with stupid posts.
And if you were really so sexually secure with yourself, you would not be so obsessed with the sex other people are enjoying.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You keep tagging me with comments like the one above. Your reasoning is also flawed.

You are smarter than you let on in posts like that one, aren't you?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

MrMan wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 3:01 pm

He is filled with hysterical rage about marriage, which causes him to make very stupid arguments when posting on that topic. It's not clear what drives that underlying rage, especially since he never married himself, so he's not one of those guys who got divorce raped, who also get triggered by the marriage topic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Shemp wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 3:35 pm
MrMan wrote:

He is filled with hysterical rage about marriage....
Not sure I would go THAT far. I am just philosophically opposed to marriage and I enjoy challenging peoples' misconceptions about it. It's one of those things that has been so promoted and encouraged that men suspend their reason and better judgement about it.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
Your argument is too stupid to qualify as sophistry. I will assume you are not as dumb as you are pretending to be. There is such a thing as hymen reconstruction surgery. I read a report about it being 'on the rise', a then-recent trend about 6 years ago. That doesn't mean every Indonesian girl has had hymen reconstruction surgery, or that mine has. We have been married for quite a long time, too.

I can use the same 'logic' that you use for the purpose of illustration: There are a lot of African Americans in prison. I can therefore conclude with 100% certainty that you are writing from a prison cell. It is common knowledge that many men in prison engage in gay rape activities, either as the victim or the perpetrator. Therefore, I can conclude with almost 100% certainty....

This is nonsensical reasoning. It's just dumb. Don't insult our intelligence with stupid posts.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You keep tagging me with comments like the one above. Your reasoning is also flawed.

Smart enough to know that each time you look at your wife from now on, know that she was not really a virgin when you married. Also, when you see your children, know that there is a chance that they are not yours biologically speaking.

I am quite sure you will rationalize those away as you do, but the truth is the truth.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

December 24th, 2019, 4:28 pm
Smart enough to know that each time you look at your wife from now on, know that she was not really a virgin when you married. Also, when you see your children, know that there is a chance that they are not yours biologically speaking.

I am quite sure you will rationalize those away as you do, but the truth is the truth.
You carry on attacking people with arguments that have absolutely no basis. Because hymen reconstruction is growing in Indonesia, MrMan's wife must be one of those cases. Because I dared say that I am not writing off the possibility of, one day, marrying a woman I deem worthy, I must automatically be a cuck who will be divorce-raped.

From what you recount, with much braggadocio, we can be surer that you are a retired old man who's wasting his pension (courtesy of the same State he so despises) on Ukrainian sugar daughters, than we can be sure MrMan's wife has a stitched-back hymen or I will divorce my future wife.

You really are a piece of work, @Contrarian Expatriate.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 7:30 pm
Because I dared say that I am not writing off the possibility of, one day, marrying a woman I deem worthy, I must automatically be a cuck who will be divorce-raped.
When that times comes, you will realize that I was absolutely correct. You'll see 8)
hypermak wrote: .....We can be surer that you are a retired old man who's wasting his pension (courtesy of the same State he so despises) on Ukrainian sugar daughters.
Do you really think I live off of a mere six figure pension? :lol: That's not even the half of it young man. If I have 99 problems, financial means shall never be one. 8)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

December 24th, 2019, 4:28 pm
MrMan wrote:

If you continue to pretend to be an idiot, people will consider you to be one. But this type of ignorant reasoning is common in your posts. Would you rather us think you are stupid or dishonest?