Olga Reznikova Tour Reviews

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Olga Reznikova Tour Reviews

Post by Voyager1 »

Olga asked me to post this video as she can't post links. (Come on Winston, cut her some slack. You invited her to this forum.)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UGRmmi3dOo[/youtube]
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Olga Reznikova Tour Reviews

Post by Winston »

She has to make five posts before she can post links. I"ll change this on the next update so it will be three posts. Same as the number of posts before newbies are taken off moderation. This was instated to block the tons of spammers that were coming here. Why didn't you post the video in the "Mark Davis attacks Olga Reznikova" thread?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I just watched the video. Why does the guy say that he had to spend a lot of extra money on translators during the AFA tour? Then later in the interview he says that AFA assigned him translators? Huh? AFA does provide translators. It's included in the tour. So why did he have to spend extra? Olga didn't ask that. Olga, if you are reading this, can you ask him about it?

Perhaps he meant that the AFA translators are only there for you during the social tours, but if you take the girls out on a private date, then you have to pay the translators extra? If so, he should have specified that. Not give the false impression that AFA doesn't include translators in their tour, because they do. It's on their webpage.

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/
PROFESSIONAL INTERPRETERS - A Foreign Affair only employs highly qualified, professional interpreters to assist you during your tour (keep in mind that many of the women can and do speak English!)

* Free interpreter service during the Socials as well as in the hospitality room
* Meet all the interpreters at the Interpreter Meeting hosted the first night
* Choose one interpreter to be your private, personal interpreter, or use multiple interpreters (we always recommend using at least two interpreters for a more objective picture, but it's your choice)
* Many of our interpreters are also certified tour guides
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Winston, did you know that AFA keeps a lot of outdated stuff on their site? For example many pages still state that airfare from JFK is included. If you go to google and enter "JFK site:loveme.com" you will see all the pages where it states it's still included.

Here is an example: http://mobile.loveme.com/ukraine/odessa/
THE "ROMANCE TRIP" INCLUDES:
Round trip airfare from New York (JFK) or Washington (Dulles) to Odessa, Ukraine
http://www.loveme.com/information/fake-letters.html
•Foreign Affair
•Meet 500 to 1000 women*
•Unlimited Personal Introductions
•Airfare included
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Winston wrote:She has to make five posts before she can post links. I"ll change this on the next update so it will be three posts. Same as the number of posts before newbies are taken off moderation. This was instated to block the tons of spammers that were coming here. Why didn't you post the video in the "Mark Davis attacks Olga Reznikova" thread?
Yeah but you know her. You invited her here. You know that she's not a spammer so you should make an exception in this case. I am sure there is some little setting in your control panel where you can selectively take that restriction off. I didn't put it in that thread because it has nothing to do with his attack. I wanted to start a more positive thread.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Are Ukraine women worth this trouble? I hear mix things about them. Some say they are great other say they are scammers.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:
Winston wrote:She has to make five posts before she can post links. I"ll change this on the next update so it will be three posts. Same as the number of posts before newbies are taken off moderation. This was instated to block the tons of spammers that were coming here. Why didn't you post the video in the "Mark Davis attacks Olga Reznikova" thread?
Yeah but you know her. You invited her here. You know that she's not a spammer so you should make an exception in this case. I am sure there is some little setting in your control panel where you can selectively take that restriction off. I didn't put it in that thread because it has nothing to do with his attack. I wanted to start a more positive thread.
I know, but I don't have control over individual ability to post links before the minimum posts required. Once I set a rule, it applies to all users. I can't exempt anyone. So it's nothing personal.

Anyway, I already lowered the minimum post requirement to post links to three posts now. So Olga should be able to post links now. Tell her that. Thanks.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:Winston, did you know that AFA keeps a lot of outdated stuff on their site? For example many pages still state that airfare from JFK is included. If you go to google and enter "JFK site:loveme.com" you will see all the pages where it states it's still included.

Here is an example: http://mobile.loveme.com/ukraine/odessa/
THE "ROMANCE TRIP" INCLUDES:
Round trip airfare from New York (JFK) or Washington (Dulles) to Odessa, Ukraine
http://www.loveme.com/information/fake-letters.html
•Foreign Affair
•Meet 500 to 1000 women*
•Unlimited Personal Introductions
•Airfare included
Thanks for letting me know. Good work voyager1. Ill forward those links to John Adams so he can have his webmaster correct and update those pages.

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

Voyager1 wrote:Olga asked me to post this video as she can't post links. (Come on Winston, cut her some slack. You invited her to this forum.)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UGRmmi3dOo[/youtube]
Not a very accurate review, I recently went on a Dream Connections tour.

So, exactly what does one of her tours have to offer? The video doesn't seem to go into much detail. I might actually be interested if I could get more information.
LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL »

snede wrote:Not a very accurate review, I recently went on a Dream Connections tour.
Care to elaborate ? For me, I'm not sure what he was referring to when he lumped DC and AFA together about having specific time schedules, be here, be there, whatever he said. I can see that for AFA because you're moving to different cities, but DC, the only real movement is the bus between Odessa and Nikolaev at the beginning and end of the week. Of course, the scheduled events require being somewhere at a specific time, but that's pretty much what a scheduled event is. For DC, it's the translator dinner and the 2 speed dating events. Not to say any of those events is mandatory, but they are what you are paying for. The finale dinner, karaoke night, orphanage visit, the webinar, the promotional interviews, they are all completely optional and many guys skip them.
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

LFL wrote:
snede wrote:Not a very accurate review, I recently went on a Dream Connections tour.
Care to elaborate ? For me, I'm not sure what he was referring to when he lumped DC and AFA together about having specific time schedules, be here, be there, whatever he said. I can see that for AFA because you're moving to different cities, but DC, the only real movement is the bus between Odessa and Nikolaev at the beginning and end of the week. Of course, the scheduled events require being somewhere at a specific time, but that's pretty much what a scheduled event is. For DC, it's the translator dinner and the 2 speed dating events. Not to say any of those events is mandatory, but they are what you are paying for. The finale dinner, karaoke night, orphanage visit, the webinar, the promotional interviews, they are all completely optional and many guys skip them.
Ok, take 2. The first attempt hit a software bug.

The guy being interviewed is obviously sucking up to Olga and is promoting her service.

He made a snarky comment about the lack of air conditioning in a hotel. Both of the hotels that Dream Connections use most certainly do have air conditioning. They are older and not a modern business traveler's Marriott or Sheraton, but they aren't bad. Personally, I like the character of the older hotels.

There is also the fact that the translators with Dream Connections act as personal assistants as well as translators. They typically work from before 10AM until sometime in the evening (often after 10PM or so) and do much more than just translate. They take their clients shopping to get more appropriately stylish clothes for Ukraine. They take them to get haircuts (and eyebrows trimmed :D ). They even take them souvenir shopping when not on dates. They are there all day long as an assistant. It's really nice.

DC not only has someone to pick you up at the airport, they hand you a local smartphone and can change some money right there. It's convenient. In fact, they take care of all of the logistics and travel associated with the trip, it's just a matter of showing up.

Would I do another DC trip? Yes. Would I consider another option? It depends on what they have to offer. I will say that DC would not tolerate someone dressed as badly as the guy in the video, he gives all Americans a bad reputation.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

snede wrote:Would I do another DC trip? Yes. Would I consider another option? It depends on what they have to offer. I will say that DC would not tolerate someone dressed as badly as the guy in the video, he gives all Americans a bad reputation.
Who is Dream Connections to tell me how to dress? Nothing wrong with the way this guy is dressed and remember this guy is dressed this way AFTER taking a DC tour. Guess Mark Davis' so called coaching is ineffective.
Last edited by Voyager1 on September 2nd, 2017, 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I do know this. If an American comes over to Ukraine dressed in blue jeans, sneakers and a sweat shirt but he has a bit of money to throw around he'll do better with women than a stylishly dressed Ukrainian with no money.

As to air conditioning, I've stayed in many Ukrainian hotels where there was an air conditioning unit in the room but no control to turn on the a/c. They often confiscate these depending on the season.

Mark should have stepped up to the plate and made sure that this client and his other clients had air conditioning if this was an issue.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I think this guy made a fair comparison of the three. What kind of socials or activities are used for at International Romance and Adventure. This guy seems outgoing and would do fine at the socials of AFA. Many guys that come over are clueless about women and need the structured format of DC. When DC does speed dating how long does it take to get through all the girls? It's good because you meet them all, but I doubt I'd be interested in anymore than 5% of the women. It's only good if you have free time afterwards to talk to the ones that you want to spend more time with. I couldn't care less about what the hotels look like. All I'm interested in is that the company gets the quality women. Most of these women have been to a dozen socials already Many are players. Currently how eager are girls in Ukraine in finding a man for serious relationship. I went 3 years in row to Ukraine and based on city and economic conditions the level of interest varied greatly: from super interested to apathy.

I never went on one of those 6 cities tours but knew a guy who did. I'd advice against it because your not in one place long enough to build a connection. I'd only do it if you have a week are two afterwards to go back and date the women. Some of these guys are easily amused. Just the chance to talk to a lot of women and fantasize that they've met their soulmate is enough for them .

Chantra76 asked are Ukrainian girls worth it? They are good if you like their look. They have cute accents. They are hot, but tough. If you're a nice giving guy, you will probably be eaten alive. If you are very experienced with women, you'd probably have some fun. Will you meet a good wife. I have no clue. Some people get married. Some of those will be divorced too. I met two divorced Russian girls at a social in the USA this week. They said they met their husbands through Elena's Models.

It's very funny the same guy that they interviewed is on their main intro video on their website. hahaha.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyX70FVo2bI[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyX70FVo2bI
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Whats the cost of olgas international romance tour? What are the features? Same as DC?

Why isnt olga in that promo video above? It looks fun. The women in it look hot. I did see that ukrainian guy in it though, the one from las vegas that pretended to be marks client.

Are olgas tours in kiev?

Are there any third party testimonials of it so far? Have they done any actual tours yet?