Olga Reznikova Tour Reviews

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
snede
Freshman Poster

Re: Olga Reznikova Tour Reviews

Post by snede »

I just did a quick search for flights to Dnipro. There aren't very many, they seem really expensive and only a few airlines serve that airport. One of them is Ukraine International Air out of JFK. I flew them in July and I will never make that mistake again. Avoid their flight out of JFK if you possibly can, it was miserable. The shorter flights within Europe using 737s were fine, just the flight from America to Kiev that was terrible.

Anyway, what are the recommendations for flights to Dnipro?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

snede wrote:I just did a quick search for flights to Dnipro. There aren't very many, they seem really expensive and only a few airlines serve that airport. One of them is Ukraine International Air out of JFK. I flew them in July and I will never make that mistake again. Avoid their flight out of JFK if you possibly can, it was miserable. The shorter flights within Europe using 737s were fine, just the flight from America to Kiev that was terrible.

Anyway, what are the recommendations for flights to Dnipro?
You mean dnepropetrovsk? Ive been there. Just fly to kiev and take the train there. The train is super cheap. Dont be so lazy. The trains there are fun and have food and beds.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Dnepropetrovsk is now Dnipro DUMMIES.

Why fly? Express train Kyiv - Dnipro 5 1/2 hours 327 UAH (2nd class ticket).
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

I hadn't looked into taking a train, looks like a minimum of over 5 hours by train plus the time for the connection. Doable, but I know how fried I will be after leaving home 24 hours earlier, so easy may win over cheap. I'll have to think about it.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

You can get an Uber from Borispol airport - Dnipro about $100
Last edited by Voyager1 on September 3rd, 2017, 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:Whats the cost of olgas international romance tour? What are the features? Same as DC?

Are olgas tours in kiev?
They are in Dnipro, the old Dnipropetrovsk. I was unimpressed with the lack of English of the good looking girls in her videos. What is the success rate with girls that speak no English. I'd think that a girl that interest in moving to the West or to get a better job would have at least started learning English. The girls she has profiles look like average girls. I heard that the girls that girls that show up at the DC socials only look so good (but I guess they are serious). AFA girls at the socials certainly are not the models that are their highlighted profiles. I think the interpreters look better than most of the girls that come to their socials. I think by having hot looking interpreters, just confuses the guys that their are more good looking girls there than were really there. I've known guys that have gotten infatuated with interpersonal and wasted their whole trip. At a socials I thought many of the interpreters had an apathetic attitude and found it hard to get their attention to get them over to help you when you needed one . I stuck mainly to girls who spoke some English. I've taken girls on dates who spoke a low level of English. You could communicate by writing or even have a waitress help. (I've done this in Thailand too). The fact they go without an interpreter shows they are interested in you and not splitting the $20 per hour with the interpreter. I can remember a buddy and I took out 2 hot looking blond sisters in Sumy and they spoke almost no English. Later in the day a friend who spoke fluent English joined us. Unfortunately that night the girls left for work in Switzerland. I'm sure they were both married within 6 months.
LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL »

Flights from Kiev to Dnipro are like $100 each way and they only take an hour. The train is a good option if you want to visit multiple cities, but just to Dnipro ? Take the flight.

Snede, you'll be better off booking transportation to Kiev, via whatever airline combination, then add on the connection to Dnipro using Ukraine International. I feel ya on the difference between UIA and other airlines for the long flight, but UIA is the only one (that I know of) direct to Kiev without connection and you do get to see the beautiful Ukrainian flight attendants.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Voyager1 wrote:Dnepropetrovsk is now Dnipro DUMMIES.

Do any of these Marriage tours include the meals? They are very expensive. I understand why a guy who has never left their country would take one, at least for the first time. Oh, if you think it only takes 10 days and trip to get a wife you're crazy. My first time I went to Ukraine I had only a 10 days off work so I wanted to meet as many girls as possible in a short period of time. In the old days AFA used to allow guys to pay just for their socials. Do they still do that? After my first trip I was living over there so only paid to go to the socials, which was much cheaper. I remember European Connections had a social in Kharkiv when I was there. I went by the social debating weather to pay to come in. The quality of the girls sucked. The good looking girls are pretty unhappy too with the beat looking guys that come to the socials. I remember getting text message from girls to come out to the socials. I told them, I was not coming so to meet me the next day.

I'd like to hear from some guys that have been on these marriage tours or dated in Ukraine in the last couple years, what they thought. I loved it when I was there, but found other places I liked to so never went back.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

LFL wrote:Flights from Kiev to Dnipro are like $100 each way and they only take an hour. The train is a good option if you want to visit multiple cities, but just to Dnipro ? Take the flight.

Snede, you'll be better off booking transportation to Kiev, via whatever airline combination, then add on the connection to Dnipro using Ukraine International. I feel ya on the difference between UIA and other airlines for the long flight, but UIA is the only one (that I know of) direct to Kiev without connection and you do get to see the beautiful Ukrainian flight attendants.
Do they still fly within the Ukraine on old crappy old planes that don't have instrumentation? I remember getting stuck in Kiev for 2 days because they couldn't fly. After that i started taking the train and the bus.
LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL »

WorldTraveler wrote:

Do any of these Marriage tours include the meals? They are very expensive. I understand why a guy who has never left their country would take one, at least for the first time. Oh, if you think it only takes 10 days and trip to get a wife you're crazy. My first time I went to Ukraine I had only a 10 days off work so I wanted to meet as many girls as possible in a short period of time. In the old days AFA used to allow guys to pay just for their socials. Do they still do that? After my first trip I was living over there so only paid to go to the socials, which was much cheaper. I remember European Connections had a social in Kharkiv when I was there. I went by the social debating weather to pay to come in. The quality of the girls sucked. The good looking girls are pretty unhappy too with the beat looking guys that come to the socials. I remember getting text message from girls to come out to the socials. I told them, I was not coming so to meet me the next day.

I'd like to hear from some guys that have been on these marriage tours or dated in Ukraine in the last couple years, what they thought. I loved it when I was there, but found other places I liked to so never went back.
Yeah, AFA still offers the individual events. I think they are called "Club Tours".

I've posted some info about my experience on a Dream Connections tour over in that thread. In general, a romance tour is "exciting" and "fun", but hardly an ideal approach to finding a wife.
LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL »

WorldTraveler wrote:
LFL wrote:Flights from Kiev to Dnipro are like $100 each way and they only take an hour. The train is a good option if you want to visit multiple cities, but just to Dnipro ? Take the flight.

Do they still fly within the Ukraine on old crappy old planes that don't have instrumentation? I remember getting stuck in Kiev for 2 days because they couldn't fly. After that i started taking the train and the bus.
LOL. I dunno. I didn't look in the cockpit, but now that you said this, I'm glad I didn't !! There is quite an airplane graveyard at the Odessa airport, but I've never had any issue with mechanical issues in any of my travels.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How much in dollars is that? I took the train many times in russia and it cost around 20 dollars for an overnight trip, which saves you the price of a hotel. Very dirt cheap. How can trains be more expensive in ukraine? A five hour ride should cost less. Around 5 dollars.

Ive always wondered though, why i never see other foreigners on russian trains. Usually im the only foreigner on the train. Why is that? Are all foreigners lazy to take trains except for me? How can it be that extreme as no foreigners at all take the train except me? Not even any foreign backpackers.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

Roughly 25 Hryvnia to the Dollar, so less than $15. Not a bad deal.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I just checked KPB - DNK and the price of some of the flights are around $60 one way on Dniproavia airlines. Might be worth it if you don't have to overnight to make your connection. Otherwise use Uber.
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

I filled out the form on the International Romance site last week and I haven't heard anything back. Maybe they don't have their act together yet.

While I am skeptical about them, it doesn't mean I'm not willing to talk and find out more.