Mark Davis' online attack on Olga Reznikova

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Mark Davis' online attack on Olga Reznikova

Post by Voyager1 »

Last edited by Voyager1 on June 30th, 2017, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Mark Edward Davis online attack on Olga Reznikova

Post by Voyager1 »

Olga, we want you to know the entire Happier Abroad community stands behind you in this difficult time. Please try to make a video response soon.

We will not allow Mark Davis to destroy your online reputation.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

For the record Olga Reznikova is the owner of the site ukrainianspace.com. She does not own the site in question (intl-romance.com). The owner of the site is believed to be Oleg Vydra. Olga has only done some consulting work for him but that is the extent of their relationship.

So Mark is going after the wrong person. Perhaps because Olga Reznikova is an easy public target and he thinks that by making noise he can have his way.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

It seems like a former associate became a competitor. Such is life in an country with weak legal restraints on intellectual property. I'm not even sure if Dream Connections has a case unless there is some copyright violation.

If anything, it might be a matter of breach of the initial contract but, again, good luck bringing a civil action on that type of claim in Ukraine.

Since she is now a competitor the best defense is a better service.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

What bullshit. There use to be an agency called "European Connections" and I took their tour to Ukraine many years ago. That is where he got his name. This was all done long ago by others long before he came on the scene. He has no Intellectual Property rights. He took his concepts from others. Now she is doing the same. It's called competition.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well it looks like mark davis got his karma. He also stole some intellectual property rights from AFA when he started dream connections as well. I guess karma does come to bite you in the butt. Lol

Voyager1, why are you defending olga? Its clear from the video that she is guilty as charged. She is attempting to copycat marks website and business model. She even made a video announcing it.

But i dont understand what intellectual property rights she stole exactly. Did she steal the database profiles of women? Or just copy the website? You can copy web content as long as you reword it in your own words.

Who is this oleg guy? He pretended to be marks client, the video said. But how did he steal any confidential information? I didnt know DC allowed ukrainian guys to be clients. Btw that oleg guy looks like a slimy card shark and swindler. I wouldnt even play poker with him. Lol

Regardless, copying someone's website never works. Olga may be pretty and charming. But i doubt that she has the business and marketing skills that mark davis has. No comparison. She is not particularly bright either. Her videos demonstrate very average intelligence. And her business partners like oleg are probably just greedy guys with no brilliant business sense or talent. So i doubt that olga will get very far. Its a vain attempt though.

Plus mark davis seems to be helped from above as a Christian, since he seems to be able to defy the odds in many ways. I doubt if the hand of God will be on Olga's side considering shes just a copycat.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:For the record Olga Reznikova is the owner of the site ukrainianspace.com. She does not own the site in question (intl-romance.com). The owner of the site is believed to be Oleg Vydra. Olga has only done some consulting work for him but that is the extent of their relationship.

So Mark is going after the wrong person. Perhaps because Olga Reznikova is an easy public target and he thinks that by making noise he can have his way.
What does it matter who owns the website? Didnt olga make a video announcing her new romance tour business? Your video above shows that she did on her YouTube channel. So shes conspired with this oleg guy to start a new romance tour company. Its all public now. So you cant deny shes involved. Mark felt betrayed by this somehow. Because olga violated the affiliate agreement and did all this behind his back. If you were in marks shoes, you'd be pissed too.

Even though you dislike mark, you cant deny the facts of what happened. Did you even watch your own video above? It seems that you arent aware of whats going on.

Mark Davis' non-competition clause in his affiliate agreement.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Mark Edward Davis online attack on Olga Reznikova for th

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Who really cares? It's just one scam artist versus another, running fake, overpriced websites full of fake profiles that will have gullible men pay a hefty fee for each message they receive and ultimately lead them nowhere. Mark is upset a former associate of his wants a piece of the same pie, but really one is as immoral and useless as the other lol. The only reason they are even given attention in the first place here is because some people here are paid to mention them while others have been victims of them. I doubt there's a single member who has anything genuinely positive to say about these con artists. :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:It seems like a former associate became a competitor. Such is life in an country with weak legal restraints on intellectual property. I'm not even sure if Dream Connections has a case unless there is some copyright violation.

If anything, it might be a matter of breach of the initial contract but, again, good luck bringing a civil action on that type of claim in Ukraine.

Since she is now a competitor the best defense is a better service.
Actually if you watch the video, mark can bring action on Oleg Vydra, because he is based in Las Vegas too, like he is, and his website intl-romance.com is also registered in the US, so US laws apply. And since mark has deep pockets, he can easily afford a lawyer to help him take legal action. Especially since the defendant is in his same local city. And las vegas has tons of lawyers everywhere.

It looks like Olga Reznikova is just the video spokeslady and matchmaker and public figurehead for this new copycat venture. But the owner is Oleg Vydra.

However i dont think mark has anything to worry about. These people dont know how to do business. For one thing, whoever chose the domain name intl-romance.com is stupid and has no imagination or creativity. He doesnt even know how to choose a good domain name. It sounds too generic and lazy and bland. No pizzazz to such a name. Imagine if Amazon.com had chosen a domain like intl-bookstore.com or eBay.com had chosen intl-auctions.com. Do you think they would be successful? Hell no. You gotta choose a company name that has pizzazz and has a good ring to it. Like Dream Connectione or Love Me or A Foreign Affair or Happier Abroad. Etc. Lol. Names like that will stick in peoples heads. But something like intl-romance is boring and bland and shows that the founder has no personality or style or marketing ability. It makes him look inept. If hes that stupid, i doubt mark has anything to worry about.

However, if they were to copy marks services exactly and offer tours at half the price that mark does, then they may pose a threat. Because marks tours weak point is the overly high price. But since these appear to be shitty businessmen and businesswomen, i doubt they will be much of a serious competitor. Plus since they are in it for the money, i doubt they would wanna receive less money than mark does. Greedy people love charging high prices and becoming high end rollers.

What do you guys think?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Mark Edward Davis online attack on Olga Reznikova for th

Post by Winston »

Also if this copycat venture backfires, like i think it will, then olga reznikova will look like a fool. Because she will have permanently damaged her name and online reputation. Everyone will see her as a con woman and not to be trusted. Once your credibility is shot, you can't get it back.

Thus shes a very unwise woman with mediocre intelligence, which you can see from her videos which provide very little insight, only superficial information. Shes not even intellectual at all. And she has done a foolish thing by betraying her business partner that will forever tarnish her name and reputation. Not very prudent or wise at all. All out of greed. She wants to be a high roller in the romance tour industry and rake in tons of dough. But nothing is that easy. You cant just simply follow a formula and become successful. Especially if its not your destiny or karmic package. It doesn't work that way.

drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Ukrainian girls so industrious, cannot sit still, conquer world because poor.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote: Actually if you watch the video, mark can bring action on Oleg Vydra, because he is based in Las Vegas too, like he is, and his website intl-romance.com is also registered in the US, so US laws apply. And since mark has deep pockets, he can easily afford a lawyer to help him take legal action. Especially since the defendant is in his same local city. And las vegas has tons of lawyers everywhere.
Ok, assuming there is jurisdiction in Las Vegas, this is a breach of contract action and the contractual association would simply be severed with monies withheld. Big woop!

Nothing can prevent the restraint on competition by Oleg. This sort of thing happens all the time. Intellectual property is only stolen when there is patent or copyright protection. Mark does not have that!

I remember when the Millionaire Matchmaker, Patti Stanger, had an employee spin off and start her own company after learning from Patti for some years. All Patti could do was whine and complain.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Why are we supposed to care about this?
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Exactly. This Mark guy is a shyster. I am rooting for Olga. The more competition the better for the customers.
Last edited by MrPeabody on July 2nd, 2017, 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Intellectual property and proprietary concepts is a big stretch. If he's really serious, he can get a patent. Of course any judge would laugh at this attempt. Because patents typically need to be narrow ideas and demonstrate novelty, none which Mark's business remotely has. I mean come on, claiming that someone copied his name and contact registration sheet? Everyone business in the world asks for some variation of that info.