Being Fair in Dating Relationship

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Being Fair in Dating Relationship

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:Where did you not read the part of selling their other qualities first? The women I mix with have such things. The women that will sink to even talking to you obviously won't.
Of course they weren’t talking to me. They had just come to see me as part of the furniture, which is why I got to hear all this stuff. I wonder if you could make a commitment to tell your story here after you get taken to the cleaners - for my gloating purposes. Others in your position have not taken such a commitment but strangely did in fact post about their train wreck relationships which turned out exactly as I predicted. BTW, the female did have sex with you after the sixth date, right?
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Cornfed wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:You can't fully measure a girl unless you have been with her.
It is a bit like saying you can't fully judge how a car will survive being crashed into a tree without crashing it into a tree. True to some extent, but then who would want to buy a car that has been crashed into a tree?
Nope, it is like saying you can't know how a Ferrari drives until you drive one ;)
Ruamtow
Freshman Poster

Post by Ruamtow »

To be fair, you can't really judge all women like that, you know. I mean, I think that when a couple is facing problems, they should talk it out. Going to the therapist seems like a pretty good idea to me. My ex and I went to the therapist all the time (even though in the end we did break up, but I'm sure that we would have broken up way sooner if it wasn't for the help from the therapist) http://counsellinginmelbourne.com.au/ev ... ounselling. I think that people have a bit of a too negative point of view about seeking relationship counseling.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Ruamtow wrote:
September 30th, 2021, 11:25 am
....Going to the therapist seems like a pretty good idea to me. My ex and I went to the therapist all the time (even though in the end we did break up, but I'm sure that we would have broken up way sooner if it wasn't for the help from the therapist...
If you really have a serious problem with your partner, the best is to separate quickly, look for entire new people and never come back to the same person or other person who is a closed friend of your former partner.

Anything else is merely time-waste, including therapists. No need to stay together and make your own life more difficult than necessary.
Better look for a new environment and calm down.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I don't understand why men go to actual, traditionalist nations if they aren't looking for a girl to marry. Its like going to Sweden to find a traditional stay at home wife.

Not to mention, its deeply hypocritical. You like patriarchal nations because the girls actually trust you, they are sweet, kind, and loving but you refuse to conduct yourself in the manner that makes girls like that to begin with? Girls in patriarchal nations are sweet specifically because the men there don't pump and dump them or pressure them to act like the female version of frat boys who drink a lot and sleep around. If you go to a traditional country in order to sleep around you are basically poisoning the local culture with your liberal western behavior and you ought to just stick with other liberal westerners.

Oh... Most Western girls are bitches and unbearable dating partners? I wonder if that has something to do with the number of men in this country who run around trying to bang every female with a pulse for the sole purpose of bragging rights. Maybe you ought to not be part of the problem yourself if you don't like that behavior and you especially shouldn't poison one of the few countries in the world still left standing that hasn't been corrupted by liberalism.