Marrying a Woman Who Looks Good at 40

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Marrying a Woman Who Looks Good at 40

Post by MrMan »

My wife and I are both at ages that begin with a 4.

I'm a few years older than my wife, and the years have taken a bit more of a toll on my face. I don't look like a horrid troll, but my looks young for her age. Of course, she's Asian.

My wife is still thin and pretty. Honestly, she was just a bit prettier in the face 10 years ago, but not by much.

She's looks young at that age because she's Asian. That's what they say. But her classmates from high school are Asian, too. She recently went to her high school reunion with me and our children. Her female classmates were mostly all plumper and more middle-aged looking than she is. There were a couple who still looked pretty good. I didn't see them when they were young. I think my wife 'blossomed' about 20 as far as looks go. Women kept telling her how pretty and thin she is.

I don't know if there is a real secret to finding a woman who will look good at 40. But my wife was really thin when I met her. I remember her getting weighed in at 90-something when she was pregnant with our first child, in the first tri-mester. She may have gone over 100 to have him. But she bounced back and was thin again reasonably soon.

So one tip I'd give is a woman that may look thin over 40 may be the very-thin side in her 20's. If she's got a hint of chunkiness, she may not be the type. Some girls look thin, but on the chunkier side of the acceptable range for a great body. Some are on the thin side.

My wife is also the type to get busy and skip meals. I rarely do that. Maybe if I'm at home all day working on something without going out, I'll occasionally skip a meal. I wouldn't do this every day. My wife will do that sort of thing if she's busy without thinking about it. Maybe that keeps her thin. I think a lot of it is just her natural metabolism. She's also not quite as thin and shapely as she was in her 20's, but still in what I'd consider the acceptable range. Of course, I see her with less clothing than everyone else does, who wouldn't notice the changes.

My wife also goes to great lengths to care for her face, creams and such. She stays out of the sun. It's a trade-ff. This comes with a down side-- waiting for her to get ready for something takes a long time. (But most women take a long time anyway.) She doesn't want to walk all the way across the Walmart parking lot on a sunny day in the US and wants to drive around and find a spot close to the store. I find that a bit irritating, but she does look good at 40.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Marrying a Woman Who Looks Good at 40

Post by Jonny Law »

Mr Man :)

ENJOY :twisted:

HAVING NO CHILDREN or RETARD BABIES with your babe who looks good at 40.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

MrMan wrote:My wife and I are both at ages that begin with a 4.

I'm a few years older than my wife, and the years have taken a bit more of a toll on my face. I don't look like a horrid troll, but my looks young for her age. Of course, she's Asian.

My wife is still thin and pretty. Honestly, she was just a bit prettier in the face 10 years ago, but not by much.

She's looks young at that age because she's Asian. That's what they say. But her classmates from high school are Asian, too. She recently went to her high school reunion with me and our children. Her female classmates were mostly all plumper and more middle-aged looking than she is. There were a couple who still looked pretty good. I didn't see them when they were young. I think my wife 'blossomed' about 20 as far as looks go. Women kept telling her how pretty and thin she is.

I don't know if there is a real secret to finding a woman who will look good at 40. But my wife was really thin when I met her. I remember her getting weighed in at 90-something when she was pregnant with our first child, in the first tri-mester. She may have gone over 100 to have him. But she bounced back and was thin again reasonably soon.

So one tip I'd give is a woman that may look thin over 40 may be the very-thin side in her 20's. If she's got a hint of chunkiness, she may not be the type. Some girls look thin, but on the chunkier side of the acceptable range for a great body. Some are on the thin side.

My wife is also the type to get busy and skip meals. I rarely do that. Maybe if I'm at home all day working on something without going out, I'll occasionally skip a meal. I wouldn't do this every day. My wife will do that sort of thing if she's busy without thinking about it. Maybe that keeps her thin. I think a lot of it is just her natural metabolism. She's also not quite as thin and shapely as she was in her 20's, but still in what I'd consider the acceptable range. Of course, I see her with less clothing than everyone else does, who wouldn't notice the changes.

My wife also goes to great lengths to care for her face, creams and such. She stays out of the sun. It's a trade-ff. This comes with a down side-- waiting for her to get ready for something takes a long time. (But most women take a long time anyway.) She doesn't want to walk all the way across the Walmart parking lot on a sunny day in the US and wants to drive around and find a spot close to the store. I find that a bit irritating, but she does look good at 40.
It sounds like you care about her very much. Isn't that what matters?

My ex who had my 2, then one other in 2nd marriage is over 40 now. She still also looks good. Educated, active, looks after herself. She stays out of the sun as she is a strawberry very pale type and the african sun will zap her. I think the trick is to get one that is not lazy and keeps busy. That keeps the weight off.

My current partner also over 40 and looks great. She is also a busy professional and can afford to look after herself.

Some attractive young ones look like a wreck by early 30s due to hard living and bad diet. Going for quality women is the answer.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jonny Law wrote:Mr Man :)

I think he is actually talking about marrying a younger woman who is likely to look good when she reaches 40.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

? He already has kids with her he said. So he had them before 40. He had kids, seems like he loves his wife, seems happy and she still attracts him. Do you have a better long term life plan?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

If you look long enough on the SE Asian dating sites there can be a sizeable gulf in the way women look who are of a similar age.

I've seen 30 year olds who look about 15 although they tend to be under 5 ft in height and I've seen women who are in their mid-thirties who look twenty years older.

I personally think stuff like anti-ageing cream is just another bullshit way of making money. If they were that good, why do women feel the need to get plastic surgery?

Ageing in my opinion is primarily down to stress and worry and to an extent, diet.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Kradmelder wrote:

? He already has kids with her he said. So he had them before 40. He had kids, seems like he loves his wife, seems happy and she still attracts him. Do you have a better long term life plan?
Enjoy your sexy wife and wonderful kids!

I know that I am a Bad Person for saying that young women are better for making babies.

SHUT UP SCIENCE! Saying that younger women are better at making babies!
The risks of pregnancy and birth complications – and caesarean section – increase with age. Complications include gestational diabetes, placenta praevia, and placenta abruption.
Older women are more likely to have a baby with birth defects or genetic abnormalities.
A woman over 35 is nearly 2.5 times more likely than a younger woman to have a stillbirth. By age 40, she is more than five times more likely to have a stillbirth than a woman under 35.
For a woman aged 40 the risk of miscarriage is greater than the chance of a live birth.

http://yourfertility.org.au/for-women/age/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kradmelder wrote: It sounds like you care about her very much. Isn't that what matters?

My ex who had my 2, then one other in 2nd marriage is over 40 now. She still also looks good. Educated, active, looks after herself. She stays out of the sun as she is a strawberry very pale type and the african sun will zap her. I think the trick is to get one that is not lazy and keeps busy. That keeps the weight off.
It sounds like you have a lot of respect for your ex-wife, the mother of your children. Do you mind if I ask why you two are not together?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Some people save up their obnoxious behaviorfor the Internet under fake usernames and act normally in real life. Are you as obnoxious in real life as you are on the HA forum? Do you have difficulty making friends? Do conversations often end up with you getting punched in the face?

Would you happen to have been kicked off the forum under the username 'The' before?

If you'd read before you post, you might have seen that I married my wife when she was in her 20s. FYI, we had our kids when she was in her 20's and 30's. They are all healthy kids. We don't have any mentally retarted children. If we did, we would love them and take care of them and teach them to behave themselves. Did your parents love you, btw? How old was your momma when she had you?

Most children born to women in their 40's aren't mentally retarted. The chances for conceiving a child with Down's Syndrome does go up as a woman gets older, but most children conceived to women towards the end of her fertile years are not mentally retarted or deformed.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

MrMan wrote:
Kradmelder wrote: It sounds like you care about her very much. Isn't that what matters?

It sounds like you have a lot of respect for your ex-wife, the mother of your children. Do you mind if I ask why you two are not together?

Well were just not compatible. Her life revolves around family only. She never had friends. I need my bikes and mates. I felt like living dead.but she is good mother and good Christian woman. Well educated and professional and made a contribution.

My new partner gives me space and looks after me and supports my long bike trips. Also well educated and professional but also traditional.

Both are very decent and don't fit the profile of modern women, yet both have post grad degrees, good careers and good income. Yet different things they want in their personal life. With the recent one we share many things in common. Except bikes, but she says ok go and ride your bikes, just please be careful. And packs me meals, calls ahead to book places for me and checks I arrive at way points safe.

The brain dead subservient ones people here seem to want is a poison chalice. Be careful what you wish for. They will be totally dependent on you and that is stifling. I don't want another dependent. I want a partner.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:The brain dead subservient ones people here seem to want is a poison chalice. Be careful what you wish for. They will be totally dependent on you and that is stifling. I don't want another dependent. I want a partner.
I suppose in the modern SA context your mentality makes sense, but in the long term it is a suicide cult, just as much as the other SA trait of collecting pet darkies. Maybe white SA civilization was just not a sustainable proposition from the beginning.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

There is a phrase "early to ripe....early to rot." 15 years ago I met my wife online. She was 21 at the time and had just graduated from college and at the dare of her system went onto Cherry Blossoms and created a profile. I was the first "kano" that she talked to on CB. We hit it off well and 6 months later, I went over to visit her. I was 40 years old at the time. Naturally we had quite a few cam to cam sessions before meeting in person but when she came to pick me up at the airport, I was thinking "damn she looks like she's 16 years old." I called her "stick girl" because she really hadn't physically matured into a woman yet. It took her until 22 or 23 for her to fill out a bit. She's still slender but now has some nice curves.

Fact of the matter is she's very much a late bloomer. Also, she'd never had a boyfriend as her mother (thankfully) drilled into her head "you focus on your studies, graduate and then look for boys." A virgin with no kids. Probably harder to find these days but I'm sure they exist.

My best advice to you is "find one of those." LOL.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

pete98146 wrote:Also, she'd never had a boyfriend as her mother (thankfully) drilled into her head "you focus on your studies, graduate and then look for boys." A virgin with no kids. Probably harder to find these days but I'm sure they exist.

My best advice to you is "find one of those." LOL.
Trying to find a woman in America who is a virgin with no kids is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack! :shock:

No wonder why so many guys are giving up on American women completely and going overseas to meet women. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

We are all going to age. Even if you marry a young pretty woman ..she will age..now granted some people age better than others but it's crap shoot. Genetics plays a factor with the same as outside factor.

If you decide to get married your partner will get old and lose some looks..but the point of getting married or having a family is to grow old with them.
I think some people avoid marriage nowadays because they are always looking for the next best thing. I see this often in the west but I see some of it in the developed Asian countries. The problem is that we ALL get old..and sometimes the next best thing past by years ago.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

chanta76 wrote:We are all going to age. Even if you marry a young pretty woman ..she will age..now granted some people age better than others but it's crap shoot. Genetics plays a factor with the same as outside factor.

If you decide to get married your partner will get old and lose some looks..but the point of getting married or having a family is to grow old with them.
I think some people avoid marriage nowadays because they are always looking for the next best thing. I see this often in the west but I see some of it in the developed Asian countries. The problem is that we ALL get old..and sometimes the next best thing past by years ago.
Dear Chanta76,
YOU SAY:
"but the point of getting married or having a family is to grow old with them."
I AGREE f***er!

But those f***ing ASSHOLES
1. SCIENTISTS
2. DOCTORS WHO PRACTICE MEDICINE
SAY!
YOUR GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME
"A woman having children after 40 is gonna have a bad time."
"Babies born to over-40 women are not only more likely to be born early but also more likely to have birth defects."
"While modern medicine is now able to get you pregnant into your fourth, fifth, or even sixth decade, it cant guarantee a smooth and safe road to delivery. There are undeniable health risks to pregnancy."
THOSE f***ing BIGOTS WHO UNDERSTAND MEDICINE AND SCIENCE!
STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS!

Personally
I BELIEVE DOCTORS AND SCIENTISTS ARE WRONG.
WOMEN SHOULD!
1. Not have babies until they are retired (over 65). Modern American women are right! Put her career first!
2. Old women in Nursing Homes are the only women who should have children.