Would you convert to Islam to marry a beautiful Muslim girl?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Would you convert to Islam to marry a beautiful Muslim girl?

Post by sentinel89 »

Disclaimer: I originally posted this in the religion section of the forum, but I realized this section gets more traffic and is perhaps also more appropriate. The original post has been deleted..
Hypothetical Scenario - you have the option to marry a GORGEOUS, young, virginal, charming, pleasant, and faithful woman. She'll be emotionally supportive and loyal to you until the day your heart stops beating. She'll always be sexually available and willing to bear as many pregnancies as you wish. The chances of infidelity are virtually zero. There's no chance you could get this quality of woman in any other culture or place in the world, so if you decline, you will have to settle for something less.

But, there is one non-negotiable condition - you MUST convert to Islam and be an active worshiper of Allah. You must raise your kids in this persuasion as well.

What do you do?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Would you convert to Islam to marry a beautiful Muslim g

Post by HouseMD »

Nope. No woman is worth going to hell for.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

HouseMD wrote:Nope. No woman is worth going to hell for.
I believe that when you perish, you perish. I just can't come to believe that everyone either assembles in Heaven or Hell and exists in either eternal happiness or damnation.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

"For Yuyun is 23 and Sheldon is 72. To save you the job of scrabbling for the calculator, that's almost half a century of difference....

" 'I had to become a Muslim to marry. I just mumbled a few words I didn't understand. I'm not religious and Yuyun isn't serious about religion.' "
http://indonesianow.blogspot.com/2007/0 ... rcher.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0stjiduKJ4

He doesn't sound unhappy about his decision to become a Muslim. He ended up with a young, beautiful wife.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Hypothetical Scenario - you have the option to marry a GORGEOUS, young, virginal, charming, pleasant, and faithful woman. She'll be emotionally supportive and loyal to you until the day your heart stops beating. She'll always be sexually available and willing to bear as many pregnancies as you wish. The chances of infidelity are virtually zero. There's no chance you could get this quality of woman in any other culture or place in the world, so if you decline, you will have to settle for something less.

But, there is one non-negotiable condition - you MUST convert to Islam and be an active worshiper of Allah. You must raise your kids in this persuasion as well.

What do you do?
I definitely wouldn't convert to Islam. Why marry a Muslim when there are Christian women available?

The scenario is a bit unrealistic. You may find a woman you think will fit all those characteristics, but they are actual people, too, so there is always some risk. Also, finding women who want cheat on you and who will let you have as many kids as you want isn't that unrealistic. Finding a woman who doesn't ever ever get headaches, gas, diahreah (especially if you live in SE Asia) menstruation, etc. that puts a damper on sexual plans for the evening is probably a lot less realistic. You can find Christian women with all the characteristics you are talking about, or as close to it as you can reasonably find.

Eternal life is much more important to me than a particular choice in wife. A coworker once asked if I'd converted to Islam to marry my wife. My wife was a Christian, but she didn't know. I told her I wouldn't do something like that. Loyalty to God comes first. I knew one white guy who did it. I probably knew more in Indonesia who weren't serious about it at all. What does a nonreligious atheist or agnostic care?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Traveler wrote:Image

"For Yuyun is 23 and Sheldon is 72. To save you the job of scrabbling for the calculator, that's almost half a century of difference....

" 'I had to become a Muslim to marry. I just mumbled a few words I didn't understand. I'm not religious and Yuyun isn't serious about religion.' "
http://indonesianow.blogspot.com/2007/0 ... rcher.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0stjiduKJ4

He doesn't sound unhappy about his decision to become a Muslim. He ended up with a young, beautiful wife.
She's a pretty woman. My wife was about her age when I married her. In my opinion, my wife was a little bit prettier at that age, and still is.:)

Honestly, though, Indonesian girls that pretty are very rare. It seems like it's more common for Filippinas to be very good-looking than Indonesians based on the Filippinas in the local community.

I like Javanese people, but like the article says, they tend not to tell you something they don't like to your face. My wife's people-group are more forthright about their opinions. Men are typically the boss in the home in my wife's people-group. I think that's generally true of Javanese. Based on some comments my wife has made, Javanese wives have a reputation for being rather submissive, but maybe that has to do with the general Javanese stereotype of being nonconfrontational. I think there are more Christians in central Java. I overheard someone explaining that there was this 'triangle' area of a lot of Javanese Christians where a former Hindu kingdom used to be. I'm not sure if that was in central Java, but I think it was. There are areas with lots of Javanese Christians. Batak, Manado, and Ambon people are known for typically being Christian. There are some Batak clans that are Muslim in the south, but some of them call themselves by another ethnic designation for their tribe of Batak, like the Mandailing.

In my experience, it isn't that common to see a really old white man with an Indonesian woman. Usually, couples are closer in age. Occasionally, you might see a middle aged white guy with a young Indonesian woman. Indonesia doesn't seem to be as big of a 'sexpat' location as the Filippines or Thailand, but I'm sure there is some of that, there, too. I hear that some of the oil workers hire 'contract wives' who marry them short-term. The woman gets a house, a certain amount of money, and the children, with an agreed upon date of a divorce (if it's officialized in the first place.) He gets cooking, cleaning, and sex in exchange. There was a guy who was probably around 40 in my neighborhood married to a dark-skinned girl, probably Javanese, who had a look of a lot of maids. There was a rumor that she was a contract wife. I walked by their house and saw them on the front porch where she was massaging his shoulders. Maybe they said that because she was dark and looked like a maid and paid him more attention than most wives paid their husbands there.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

MrMan, name me a Christian country that has a culture that actually shames people for infidelity or promiscuous behavior? Every "Christian" country on the planet is fully immersed in hedonistic trash-consumerism. The most conservative Protestant denominations are the most hypocritical these days. The Southern Baptists get wasted every Friday and Saturday night, have sex with strangers, and then go to church every Sunday hoping it will serve as a hedge against going to hell. It's a joke. Sure, there is the rare diamond in the rough, but your chances of finding her are a game of probabilities in which the odds are heavily stacked against you.

Christianity has become an ineffective means of maintaining a standard of morality.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I'm not a slave to p***y. If she can't find a way to fit my lifestyle, idgaf how attractive she is- I'm not bending a knee to some heretical religion just for a wet hole.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

What is with this situation of absolutes? " There's no chance you could get this quality of woman in any other culture or place in the world." The very premise of your question is incorrect. Why would you even think that way? Where would you even get that idea?

Now, since it is obvious that you do not believe God is real, then we already know it doesnt matter. Atheism and Islam both lead to the same place. You call it the grave. Others happen to know it is everlasting fire.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Adama wrote:What is with this situation of absolutes? " There's no chance you could get this quality of woman in any other culture or place in the world." The very premise of your question is incorrect. Why would you even think that way? Where would you even get that idea?

Now, since it is obvious that you do not believe God is real, then we already know it doesnt matter. Atheism and Islam both lead to the same place. You call it the grave. Others happen to know it is everlasting fire.
The point of that was to make it completely hypothetical. But I'd be willing to bet your probabilities are much higher in countries that practice traditional values. Traditional values reconcile the differences between male and female sexuality so that women don't just screw the bad boys at the top 5%, and so that the bad boys at the top 5% don't monopolize all the women and leave tons of kids fatherless. It forces females to look for suitors at their own market level rather than date up like they do in non-traditional cultures. With that being said, your best probabilities are found in Muslim countries. So, you could figure that your chances of getting higher quality in non-Muslim countries are at best, very slim. Try making a profile on Muslima.com and see the quality of women who contact you on there from places like Morocco, Tunisia, and Algeria. A few of them found me and added me on facebook and they are solid 7s and up, even more attractive than the women I was getting in Colombia. I've asked a few of them if they would marry a non-Muslim and got an across the board, "no."
Last edited by sentinel89 on January 2nd, 2016, 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

HouseMD wrote:I'm not a slave to p***y. If she can't find a way to fit my lifestyle, idgaf how attractive she is- I'm not bending a knee to some heretical religion just for a wet hole.
It has nothing to do with being a slave to p***y, so your point is moot. Being a slave to p***y means going to shitty night clubs and being a clown-entertainer for women just for the slim shot at scoring with some STD ridden doorknob.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

In the past I might have considered it, but since it is apparent that Muslim trash immigration is being used to destroy the West, Muslim countries mostly suck and that Muslim females entering the West seem to become worthless sluts over time, perhaps not.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Cornfed wrote:In the past I might have considered it, but since it is apparent that Muslim trash immigration is being used to destroy the West, Muslim countries mostly suck and that Muslim females entering the West seem to become worthless sluts over time, perhaps not.
Good point. I've heard there's a surge in hymen restoration in places like the UK so that Muslim women in the west can have their cake and eat it too. Muslim countries do mostly suck, but if you lived in Dubai working as a teacher at an international school, and she made some extra money as a baby sitter, you could have a great life.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

sentinel89 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:In the past I might have considered it, but since it is apparent that Muslim trash immigration is being used to destroy the West, Muslim countries mostly suck and that Muslim females entering the West seem to become worthless sluts over time, perhaps not.
Good point. I've heard there's a surge in hymen restoration in places like the UK so that Muslim women in the west can have their cake and eat it too. Muslim countries do mostly suck, but if you lived in Dubai working as a teacher at an international school, and she made some extra money as a baby sitter, you could have a great life.
Yeah or Brunei or somewhere. I'd seriously consider it if that were a possibility. Although I would want a somewhat non-literal interpretation. The restrictions on pork, alcohol, p4p and such like don't make sense in the modern world.