Would you convert to Islam to marry a beautiful Muslim girl?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would you convert to Islam to marry a beautiful Muslim g

Post by MrMan »

sentinel89 wrote:MrMan, name me a Christian country that has a culture that actually shames people for infidelity or promiscuous behavior? Every "Christian" country on the planet is fully immersed in hedonistic trash-consumerism. The most conservative Protestant denominations are the most hypocritical these days. The Southern Baptists get wasted every Friday and Saturday night, have sex with strangers, and then go to church every Sunday hoping it will serve as a hedge against going to hell. It's a joke. Sure, there is the rare diamond in the rough, but your chances of finding her are a game of probabilities in which the odds are heavily stacked against you.
It seemed like if you met someone on the streets who was drunk when I went to college in the south when I went to school, and asked their religion, there was a good chance he'd say he was Southern Baptist. But I don't know if those Southern Baptists were the ones in church the next morning. There were lots of Southern Baptists who seemed like they weren't into drinking or sexual immorality, especially the ones who were active at church.

The Batak Protestant Christian Church kicks people out for sexual immorality. I know of a man who was kicked out for taking a second wife, which is legal for Muslims in Indonesia. He wasn't allowed to take communion. I suspect they'd do the same if they found out someone was just having an affair.

Virginity seemed to be the norm for Christians and Muslims over there before marriage, for male and female. To me, it's kind of silly that Muslims are in any way superior in terms of sexual morality.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Re: Would you convert to Islam to marry a beautiful Muslim g

Post by travelsouth »

It'd be a lot of work, but Iranian women are very hot. You'd have to meet them outside of their country after getting in touch online. But some are great in the looks department. For me I would just pass on the Middle East thing. I know some in Europe and Asia are Muslim. But I wouldn't even go to church on sunday let alone pray 5 times a day.

If a Muslim woman is educated and trying to get away from oppression and make believe I see no reason why you shouldn't consider her. But you guys are making this way to complicated. Latin America is connected right to the United States. The women look great and their spending power is down compared to the dollar. If you can't appeal to them, then you probably are going to have problems appealing to women in general.