Law Jackson talks about his marriage to his Ukrainian wife

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Law Jackson talks about his marriage to his Ukrainian wife

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a video Mark Davis put up recently where one of his clients, Law Jackson talks about his 5 year marriage to his Ukrainian wife.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Law Jackson talks about his marriage to his Ukrainian wi

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Law talking about how he met his wife and what it was like dating American women vs. Ukrainian woman.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:Here is a video Mark Davis put up recently where one of his clients, Law Jackson talks about his 5 year marriage to his Ukrainian wife.

This sounds like a great success story!!! Many Ukrainian women are HOT looking especially the blonds in my opinion.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Kind of surprise this is working out. It seems like most posters will say that Eastern European women are not marriage material.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I found his comments about wondering the first year if she would stick around to be interesting. Maybe that's a common thing in our society today with all the walk-away women and marriages that end in divorce. Also, someone who'd had a lot of short-term dating relationships may feel like relationships just crumble after a short time.

I didn't feel like my wife was going to leave me the first year. But I married an Indonesian Christian woman.

Someone said something about comments that Russians or Ukranians aren't marriage material. IMO, it's kind of silly to look at these things on a national level, like one country is going to make all perfect wives. Every country has women who are marriage material and those who aren't, even the US. I'm sure there are plenty of bar girls and hookers in the Philippines that aren't the cream of the crop as far as wife material goes. Just about every country has this type of women. When I was in Indonesia, there were a lot of women interested in me, but some of them seemed to give off a vibe like they were too needy or wanted something. Or I just wasn't attracted to them, or they were the wrong religion or whatever. I held out for the right one.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

MrMan wrote:I found his comments about wondering the first year if she would stick around to be interesting. Maybe that's a common thing in our society today with all the walk-away women and marriages that end in divorce. Also, someone who'd had a lot of short-term dating relationships may feel like relationships just crumble after a short time.

I didn't feel like my wife was going to leave me the first year. But I married an Indonesian Christian woman.

Someone said something about comments that Russians or Ukranians aren't marriage material. IMO, it's kind of silly to look at these things on a national level, like one country is going to make all perfect wives. Every country has women who are marriage material and those who aren't, even the US. I'm sure there are plenty of bar girls and hookers in the Philippines that aren't the cream of the crop as far as wife material goes. Just about every country has this type of women. When I was in Indonesia, there were a lot of women interested in me, but some of them seemed to give off a vibe like they were too needy or wanted something. Or I just wasn't attracted to them, or they were the wrong religion or whatever. I held out for the right one.
MrMan people say that because it jives with a man's simplistic, black and white nature of looking at things. That's like me saying all Black women make horrible partners. The evidence is clear but clearly I am not talking about every single Black woman in America. I just say it would take too long to find one, because it doesn't matter education level or social status they all seem to suffer from the same problems.

That said your likely to find something in the upper classes.

I think that goes for most of these things; you are middle class then find a middle class woman. You'll have less in-common with a woman from a destitute situation.