Is finding a wife in Vietnam much easier?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Is finding a wife in vietnam much easier

Post by chanta76 »

Blackknight,

So you come here to complain? Kind of cop out i think. There are other posters who do like to learn from other posters.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Is that all you got BlackFag? you tried that in another thread. This is definitely a content-less and mediocre troll :lol: Let's be repetitive then
"hey all, look at my $900 jacket. I'm part of the elite"
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 22nd, 2020, 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jacobnguyensanjose wrote:So I am literally 25 years old and I haven't had much luck in the dating field at all. I never had a girlfriend and girls all rejected me. I am a vietnamese american guy and I am just tired and fed up with being lonely. I am a great and nice and sweet guy and I don't understand why no woman wants me not even vietnamese american women. My parents and my relatives are willing to help me out by introducing me to a couple of vietnamese women in vietnam who they know. They said that I can pick out one of them who I like and am attracted to marry. I am seriously considering doing this as I am just tired of it. Most of my friends are married already and I am just still alone. Should I go and meet those ladies that I am being introduced to ? Is it easier to find a woman in vietnam to get married to ?

The original topic is quite interesting.
Unfortunately this thread is totally off topic.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Original post was derailed.

First ..if you got family connection to meet a nice Vietnamese girl. Go for it. Second..don't limit yourself working in the food industry. You mentioned that you lack a college degree. If I were you get some sort of education or trade or skills that will pay off in the long run. You don't have to go to college for that. You can learn a trade..like carpentry or plumbing or even auto mechanic ... there are trades school for that.
MR2
Freshman Poster

Post by MR2 »

To answer your question it is easier, and it is harder. Meeting girls in another country is easy. Here in the Philippines they will look at you a certain rather obvious way; all you have to do is circle around and say hello.

As far as the more difficult part…

In order to marry a woman and bring her to the US you are going to have to go meet her. The only way around this is if you can prove you cannot meet her due to some kind of severe medical problem.

You will have to get to know her, and the best way to do this is to live with her a while in her own country. You have to be able to support her, and there are income requirements, etc. She will have to go through an interview where an expert will ask her questions like what do you do for a living, do you have any scars or tattoos, where did you meet, when did the relationship turn romantic, etc…