The 30 to 50 year age gap in marriage makes sense

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: The 30 to 50 year age gap in marriage makes sense

Post by cdnFA »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
cdnFA wrote:I wonder about if you are snipped in the PI and wifey gets knocked up by some local bastard. As I understand it, you can't divorce the slag. Wouldn't you be stuck with what is obviously not your kid or be forced into exile.
I met a woman in the Philippines earlier in the year. She was interested in the relationship of me and my wife, as she herself had a foreign boyfriend too in the past. I asked how things turned out, and she said; "I dumped him because he was a 'kapon', how do I translate... castrated?" "Do you mean, sterilized?" I suggested, and she said: "Yes! That's it."

He was infertile and it was a dealbreaker for her. She ended up marrying a Filipino man and they are currently expecting their third child.
How widespread is that attitude. I am sure it is pretty widespread but there is still lots of wiggle room. I am sure most 20 something females are not exactly keen to marry a 400 pound 75 year old either but it seems it happens.

Are you suggesting that a girl is likely in that situation to just get knocked up by someone else. If so it makes my question a bit more urgent.
I'd never try to get married to someone by lying about my child free desires but if it is likely that a girl would just get herself knocked up then the women of that culture are horrid "human" beings on the level of the MGTOW view of AWs IMHO
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

cdnFA wrote:How widespread is that attitude. I am sure it is pretty widespread but there is still lots of wiggle room. I am sure most 20 something females are not exactly keen to marry a 400 pound 75 year old either but it seems it happens.
It happens, and then they get babies by the 75 year old 400 pound man because 'a pretty tall-nosed mestizo baby is a pretty tall-nosed mestizo baby'. :lol:
cdnFA wrote:Are you suggesting that a girl is likely in that situation to just get knocked up by someone else. If so it makes my question a bit more urgent.
I'd never try to get married to someone by lying about my child free desires but if it is likely that a girl would just get herself knocked up then the women of that culture are horrid "human" beings on the level of the MGTOW view of AWs IMHO
They would not cheat on you soon and give birth to a Filipino man's child while married to you... it has happened before, no doubt, but they're clever enough to know you could tell. The genes of foreigners and Filipinas seem to mix well, but Filipino genes are not awfully strong; almost always, the child comes out looking far lighter then the Filipino parent, and therefore if the child is as brown as her she'll be found out immediately.

She has no legal right to being supported by you as a husband, when she cheats and has another man's child. You are free to kick her out of your house, free to abandon her and never look back. Hell, you could even sue her for adultery and she may go to jail for it. Especially when a simple DNA test will prove her deceit. :D

That said... a man's refusal to have children will be enough of a dealbreaker for most Filipina women, especially the poorer, uneducated and less well-to-do ones, to not consider him as a partner. After all, they could easily get another foreign sucker who does want to give them children.

I've met only one woman in the Philippines who adamently wanted no children, and she's a girl who went to university in Manila and is an avid feminist who refuses to let any man "colonize her womb". Her widowed mother is not too pleased and, needless to say, neither is her strictly Catholic family. Had she stated the desire to become a nun, regardless of a similar outcome, it would have been a whole different story.

This is the culture, and it is what it is. I would say most are upfront about what they want in life, and are capable of finding a man who will get it to her. If you find a woman who does not desire children, chances are she is more ambitious, more career-oriented and inherently more selfish. Rather then clean your house, she would suggest you get a maid as is custom among more affluent Filipinos. This type of woman would, in may ways, be just as demanding as most Western women. She may be a great match but she would not be the simple "yes sir, no sir" type that stays indoors and does the dishes.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

cdnFA wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
cdnFA wrote:I wonder about if you are snipped in the PI and wifey gets knocked up by some local bastard. As I understand it, you can't divorce the slag. Wouldn't you be stuck with what is obviously not your kid or be forced into exile.
I met a woman in the Philippines earlier in the year. She was interested in the relationship of me and my wife, as she herself had a foreign boyfriend too in the past. I asked how things turned out, and she said; "I dumped him because he was a 'kapon', how do I translate... castrated?" "Do you mean, sterilized?" I suggested, and she said: "Yes! That's it."

He was infertile and it was a dealbreaker for her. She ended up marrying a Filipino man and they are currently expecting their third child.
How widespread is that attitude. I am sure it is pretty widespread but there is still lots of wiggle room. I am sure most 20 something females are not exactly keen to marry a 400 pound 75 year old either but it seems it happens.

Are you suggesting that a girl is likely in that situation to just get knocked up by someone else. If so it makes my question a bit more urgent.
Agreed. I'm not one to play that baby-trap stuff since it's creating new life. So that's a very good point to raise.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

MarcosZeitola wrote: This is the culture, and it is what it is. I would say most are upfront about what they want in life, and are capable of finding a man who will get it to her. If you find a woman who does not desire children, chances are she is more ambitious, more career-oriented and inherently more selfish. Rather then clean your house, she would suggest you get a maid as is custom among more affluent Filipinos. This type of woman would, in may ways, be just as demanding as most Western women. She may be a great match but she would not be the simple "yes sir, no sir" type that stays indoors and does the dishes.
It seems as if we have very different outlooks. If I wanted kids the whole stay at "home yes sir no sir" I'll support you financially thing would be preferable. Hell it isn't far off from what I grew up with.

I live in a 2K sq foot home. I spend a bit more than an hour once a week cleaning it. Granted I am not fanatical about it, if I were on my own I'd do it less often but the old man has standards. Food prep takes almost no time at all. I don't like to cook anyways and I find healthy eating for me at least doesn't require much in the way of prep.
A housemaid really doesn't add much value to my life. Double plus so if I have to feed her, clothe her and give her spending money. It would be cheaper to hire a maid, even in Canada.

I don't mind ambition in women, but of course I'd need someone who doesn't mind my Wally from Dilbert level of no ambition as long as I can pay my own way. With my income and a second income, that would be enough of a cash flow to live pretty well. Hell even in Canada if I could double the cash flow for 2 people, the disposable income outside of places like Toronto and Vancouver would be immense. If it wasn't for the need to pay for sex I'd be swimming in cash as my lifestyle is pretty simple.

Another advantage of a girl who makes her own money, even in the Phillippines is that she probably wouldn't make me feel like such a ATM machine.
You mention not demanding but I'd consider going to hubby on a regular basis asking for money for brother in laws motorbike or sister in laws dental work or father in law's new goat or whatever to be pretty demanding and demeaning.
Hypothetically if I cover rent and utilities, she would have plenty of income to help out her family and for small luxuries. Of course in Canada you generally don't get those demands for family cash and a reasonable girl will buy her own shit and expect to share in the bills.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

30 seems a bit excessive.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

If you prefer your children to not suffer from schizophrenia or autism, it's probably best to have them at a reasonable age (sub-40s), as paternal age has a serious impact on physiologically based mental illness and retardation. I don't want to raise any kids that are burdens to myself, my wife, or the state, so if I want them, I'm having them sooner rather than later.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Filipina Pea talks about large age gaps with dating Filipinas and whether they can work or not. She makes sense.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

You would have to be an idiot to marry anyone with a 30 to 50 year age gap wherever they are from.

You would have to be an idiot to get married in this day and age full stop but that is a different topic for a different thread.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote:
April 6th, 2024, 4:21 pm
You would have to be an idiot to marry anyone with a 30 to 50 year age gap wherever they are from.
You would have to be an idiot to get married in this day and age full stop but that is a different topic for a different thread.
The point is about 'MARRY'

If you are already an elderly man past 60+ and want to relocate to Philippines, you can obtain a long-term visa and there is no obligation to marry.
If she wants to stay with you why not, and if she wants to leave you, she is free to go anytime.

Sometimes however I noticed in Thailand, such marriages with high age difference really work -
I know 4 couples personally and in all these 4 cases there were 2 requirements:

1 - the foreign man is fully retired, wants to settle down in Thailand, often divorced or widower, independent, with some money and retirement allowance monthly.

2 - the Thai woman had a very serious problem with family members/or with other Thai men nearby to her in her past, decided to leave them all and forever and/or is deeply mistrusting Thai people because of very bad experience, does not want to have any contact with them. However many Thai women (unlike Filipinas) are reluctant to leave Thailand, they often want to stay in their own country.

But otherwise, I have seen so many broken down relationships between Asian women and Western men, for some it works, for some not, regardless if there is a significant age difference or not....